Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2018, 09:27 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,102,913 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
you realize strzok said negative stuff about Hillary and Bernie also. moreover someone from the fbi leaked the weiner info to guiliani and nunes.

come to think of it you are right. the fbi is biased against democrats.
Do you know for sure it was the FBI that leaked to Nunes and Giuliani, or was it the NYPD?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2018, 09:34 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,509,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Do you know for sure it was the FBI that leaked to Nunes and Giuliani, or was it the NYPD?
rudy implied FBI. He did that before Comey announced the weiner emails.

Old 06-18-2018, 09:59 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,102,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vacoder View Post
rudy implied FBI. He did that before Comey announced the weiner emails.
Well, considering that Comey "cleared" Hillary in July, and then new information came out in September and it was being kept secret, then whoever leaked it may be someone who was looking out for the country, more than trying to hurt Hillary.

Remember that Comey only released the laptop info after it looked like he was going to look bad from withholding it before the election. He then "cleared" Hillary again, just before the election. I use the quotes because there are many people that believe Comey was in the bag for HRC all along.

Old 06-18-2018, 10:05 AM

9,742 posts, read 4,509,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzincat View Post
Well, considering that Comey "cleared" Hillary in July, and then new information came out in September and it was being kept secret, then whoever leaked it may be someone who was looking out for the country, more than trying to hurt Hillary.

Remember that Comey only released the laptop info after it looked like he was going to look bad from withholding it before the election. He then "cleared" Hillary again, just before the election. I use the quotes because there are many people that believe Comey was in the bag for HRC all along.
okay. so when you leak against dems its for the country

also. remind me what they found in the emails that changed the investigation?

And why not mention the Russian investigation? shouldn't the country know that?

Old 06-18-2018, 10:18 AM

20,838 posts, read 17,150,801 times
The IG report reminds me of the Rodney King beating in L.A. The attorneys successfully showed that a single black man on his knees who was beaten repeatedly and violently by a dozen police officers was not treated badly and the police were found innocent.

Now we have the IG where bias is so pervasive as to make one's eyebrows float and there is "no bias". Not much changes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J7xHzI061k

Old 06-18-2018, 01:36 PM

18,073 posts, read 27,530,227 times
Christopher Wray is getting grilled by Senate Orrin Hatch and Senate Judiciary committee chairman Chuck Grassley.

This is fun.

The I.T. Worker who managed Clinton's server...
-lied to the FBI repeatedly
-denied deleting the Clinton emails
-denied Clinton's staff told him to do so
- Denied knowing the emails were under a Preservation Order
- March 2015 had conversation with Clintons lawyers, then bleachbitted Clinton emails
-involked the 5th Amendment to avoid questions about that call
- sent an email saying he was part of "Hillary coverup Operations"
-later said that was a joke
-why no search warrant or subpoena for what he did?
-why didn't he get the "Mueller Treatment"?
-why no charges for lying to the F.B.I. Repeatedly?
-no pressure to flip and testify against Clinton Lawyers?
-why did he get immunity?

This is a good example of a Double Standard in these two investigations.

Comey then Director Comey pressured the team to close the case before the Party Convention, and he had already made up his mind to close it before all the work was done.

Senator Hatch.

Look at these findings from the IG Report of the Clinton Email Investigation...

-error of judgment
-serious error of judgment
-extremely poor judgment
-gross lack of professionalism

These judgements were directed at former AG, former director of the FBI, FBI special agents assigned to one of the highest profile investigations in the Bureau's history,
-missteps at every level of the DOJ from our Nation's chief federal law enforcement officer to special agents in the field.

Wray, you said the report focussed on "a small number of FBI employees"

"Well let's remember who that small number of employees was...
-the Director of the FBI
-the Deputy director of the FBI
-the leader of both the Clinton Email Investigation and the Russia Investigation

These were not junior field agents."

These were senior agency officials. They were running two of the most important investigations in the Bureau's history.

... And they were
-insubordinate
-grossly unprofessional in their communications
-and even untruthful.

"So let's not pretend that this is just some one-off problem."

"How can you insure Congress and the American people that you're taking seriously the problems identified in the IG Report when your very first public response to it was to downplay its significance?"

Wray, "The FBI that I see every day is extraordinary and an inspiration blahblahblah "

Hatch: "There should be no doubt that these errors cast a cloud over the FBIs handling of the Clinton Email Investigation and the investigations credibility. Now even more troubling is the irreparable harm to the FBIs reputation for neutral fact-finding and political independence. Where do we go from here?"

Hatch-Now I want to talk about a couple of things wrt the improper disclosures to the media and the second is the political bias evidenced in text messages between FBI employees..."

Wa Ha!

How bout dim apples?

FBI employees that are authorized to speak to the media...

-policy widely ignored by FBI employees at all levels of the FBI
-unauthorized media contacts
-FBI employees improperly received tickets
-golf outings
-drinks and other benefits from reporters...

Wow, party time! Woohoo!

More than 50 FBI employees! How many across the whole Bureau?

I don't want to hear about additional training, which is not sufficient?

Wray, what are you doing to identify those who violate and what consequences?

F the B to the I!

I'm seriously sick of this fing s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I have yet to read about any specific action taken by these two FBI agents that impacted the election.
Oh, since you're in the mood to speculate, let's speculate this for a moment...

Pretend we took all of Strzok and Page texts and swapped the name Hillary Clinton for Donald Trump.

Now, when it gets down to the point where Lisa asks Peter, She's not going to be elected?!? Right?!

Could the FBI then, if she were truly guilty, which she was, prosecute her after all of this?

Bias at that level obstructs the hell out of our Justice and y'all would be an idiot to say otherwise.

You'd think thusly, these idiots Peter Strzok and Lisa Page would taint any subsequent investigations or special council wrt Trump Russia Collusion Obstruction Stormy Putin Collusion Contusion, but the FBI doesn't give a bleep about Trump or any of us who voted for him.

Last edited by McGowdog; 06-18-2018 at 02:46 PM..

Old 06-18-2018, 01:44 PM

7,271 posts, read 4,228,239 times
listening to hearing - only reported on what information he had - more information being collected and sought - investigation continuing. interesting on how they found texts and what they had to do to retrieve them.

Old 06-18-2018, 02:35 PM

45,675 posts, read 24,085,979 times
I have yet to read about any specific action taken by these two FBI agents that impacted the election.

Old 06-18-2018, 02:45 PM

51,671 posts, read 25,918,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Or any action taken at all other than texting each other.

It's a thin thread to hang one's hopes on.

Old 06-18-2018, 02:58 PM

18,073 posts, read 27,530,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Or any action taken at all other than texting each other.

It's a thin thread to hang one's hopes on.
Senator Graham...

Would you presume the Country new Donald Trump was the presumptive nominee of the Republican Party?

Ok, I'm gonna read this text by Page to Strzok, on August the 8th, after he'd gotten the nomination...

Page: Trump's not ever going to become President, right? RIGHT?
Strzok: No no, he's not, we'll stop him.

Strzok was the lead investigator for the Clinton Email Investigation.

"The head guy, looking at Clinton, on August the 8th says, 'We've gotta stop Trump'".

Are you people smoking crack?

Because we are not.

A week later...

Strzok: I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office. If there's no way he gets elected, but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40."

"Who's Andy?"

"Are you telling me they're meeting in Andy's office to make sure Donald Trump doesn't become President?

Is that what you're telling us?"

Was Andy there?

Horowitz: I can't speak to whether McCabe was there or not.

Graham: Did you ask Mr. McCabe?

Horowitz: I did, he said he did not recall.

Graham: So one of them is lying. So I want you to reopen this investigation and come back and tell us, Do you believe Strzok or do you believe McCabe? Because you just told me the Deputy director of the FBI says, He's not the Andy."

Horowitz... But but but...

Graham... Somebody's lying.

We'll find that out later...

Drip...

Drip...

Drip...

Graham: Clinton interview on July the 2nd...6 or 8 agents but two people conducting the interview. So as I understand it, there were two agents and two prosecutors.

February 2016...
Page to McCabe: Hey, you surly already considered this, but in my view, our best reason to hold the line at two and two is she might be our next President.

Graham to Horowitz: "How did you feel about that?

Graham: one of the FBI agents in the interview said, "On Election Day, to another FBI agent, You should know, that I'm with her.".

Graham: Now her was Clinton, right?
Horowitz: Correct.
Graham: Well how do you feel about that?

Horowitz: very concerned.

Graham: well, very concerned eventually becomes, Enough already!

Lindsey Graham has S-ed us tiffany cufflinks and came back Hard!

Go Lindsey Go! Sick em Boy!

Graham: hey Wray! You ever proved a case by circumstantial evidence?
Wray: Yes.
Graham: well I'm gonna write you a letter and talk about why you should reconsider your findings as to whether or not it affected the investigation.

March 4th 2016
Page: God, Trump is a loathsome human.

Graham: howdoyafeelaboutthat?
Well when you add it all up, as early as March, these people hated Trump, and this investigation was anything but "by the book".

Graham" And at the end of the day, and what Comey did... I'm Just as blown away by what Comey did just as much as y'all! And I cannot believe that this HAPPENED TO MY FBI!

On our side of the aisle, this just hits ya hard, and we can't just write it off.

Strzok to Page on October the 20th...
"Trump is a F-ing idiot."

Graham:" I'm glad y'all found what you found, but I'm not buying ... That the Clinton Email Investigation was on the up and up.

1)The lead guy, investigator, did not want Trump becoming President.
2)"Do you agree with me that finding her libel criminally would be inconsistent with stopping Donald Trump? If they found that Hillary Clinton was criminally libel, that paves the way for Donald Trump. Can you put those two things together?"

This was before the Convention folks!

We rest our case.

Oh wait there's more!

Why did they change Gross negligence to extremely careless director wray?

Wray, ! Horowitz!
Horowitz:ah er ummm
Graham: let me suggest something. Gross negligence is a criminally libel standard. If they read it the way they wrote it, she's guilty of a crime and if they don't she's not! To stop him, it can't be Gross negligence.

Graham: what's the difference between wreckless disregard and Gross negligence?
Horowitz: Not mumumumuch.
Graham: It's a lot politically.
Horowitz: umm umm umm
Graham: Thank you.

Last edited by McGowdog; 06-18-2018 at 04:19 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies