Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2018, 04:47 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,412,240 times

Advertisements

I have news for you, 90 Percent of Walmart shoppers would not know what "Impeach 45" means.

Old 07-04-2018, 04:48 AM

37,282 posts, read 19,279,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Walmart took them off shelves. I was wondering if they also had a T-shirt with "lock her up" on it?
Why would they do that? Hillary was investigated 27 times and nobody found her guilty of anything, even once. This is still America, at least for the time being. We don't lock people up simply because we don't agree with them. You're thinking about Trump's buddy Vlad.

Old 07-04-2018, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I don't know, why do idiots drive around with the American flag on their pick-up. I saw an even stupider one yesterday, not only did he have an American flag, but also a Trump flag and they were at the same height. That idiot didn't even follow the flag code.
Most of them don't even know there is such a thing as a Flag Code. This who do are going to read it one day, right after they read the Constitution.

Old 07-04-2018, 04:51 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,370,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
without a doubt. Walmart always takes their food stamps! Poor, uneducated Trump supporters sucking American dry with all their gov't handouts.
Can you provide references that document Trump supporters are more reliant on public assistance than non Trump supporters? Or are you just someone that fabricates BS and posts it on the internet?

Old 07-04-2018, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
I have news for you, 90 Percent of Walmart shoppers would not know what "Impeach 45" means.
Isn't that a fruity malt liquor? Oughta do well for the holiday.

Old 07-04-2018, 05:04 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,370,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Why would they do that? Hillary was investigated 27 times and nobody found her guilty of anything, even once. This is still America, at least for the time being. We don't lock people up simply because we don't agree with them. You're thinking about Trump's buddy Vlad.
Investigated by these guys.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/doj-...ry?id=55902862

Her husband met with the head of the justice dept:

https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/fb...-to-ig-report/

A meeting so innocent that the FBI scrambled to punish the leaker

After Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Meeting, FBI Scrambled to Find and Punish Source, Newly Released Emails Show

The Clintons are the most corrupt political figures in modern history. The facade of your coverups is crumbling.

Old 07-04-2018, 05:10 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,856,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
I think she meant “we GET high “

As her husband once said

“The point was to inhale. That was the point.”

So he was discussing his past drug use? I wonder what kind of skeletons are in your closet? Or were you born perfect and never did anything wrong, or anything you regret? Throwing stones at others from the front porch of your glass house is really not a smart thing to do.

Old 07-04-2018, 05:10 AM

29,626 posts, read 16,611,267 times
Long story short

Wal Mart.com is a "market place" meaning they own the site and let others sell products along side their own. The company selling these shirts also sells pro Trump items and anti/pro Obama/Hillary items.

Old 07-04-2018, 05:14 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,856,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swingblade View Post
I showed a Obama chia and a Trump chia in the forum awhile back. I was trolling that day and was trying to start a partisan war over who had the best chia? who's chia outsold the other? All the country needs is a spark and it could be ignited over chia's.

The Great Chia War

"How'd you get through it, Grandpa?"

"Oh, it was horrible, Johnny! There was Chia and kitschy pottery everywhere."

Old 07-04-2018, 06:42 AM

15,898 posts, read 6,366,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
Can you provide references that document Trump supporters are more reliant on public assistance than non Trump supporters? Or are you just someone that fabricates BS and posts it on the internet?
I highly doubt they are. I've seen welfare queen in references to Dems too.

That poster is a conservative for the record. It's a mindset that people are poor because they want to be. I can agree with that a certain percentage of our population is lazy but I don't think that is something to apply to the majority of poor people. There will always be people who game the system.

I also (as a liberal) find the hillbilly, welfare, stupid references made about Trump supporters cold blooded and snobby. It seems to me to be the liberal version of you're poor because something is wrong with you and not what most of us believe that there is something wrong with the system. I enjoy the references when applied to a certain subset like Alex Jones viewers but I think we should be clear what we are talking about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies