Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2018, 09:27 PM

2,305 posts, read 2,409,676 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Trump's comments should be condemned by everyone. True heroes and not a phony and fraudulent one like Trump. But Trump will not be condemned because we live in a small and diminishing society where mockery, is considered by a great many, is to be praised and not condemned.

There is no civility in the age of Trump. Only bile.

Trump under fire for criticizing ailing 94-year-old George HW Bush | Daily Mail Online
Bush I attacked Trump multiple times during the campaign and went as far as suggest he would vote for Hilary. He is fair game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2018, 09:49 PM

26,582 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
What I believe is that this is a nothing burger created by President Trump to give liberals something to keep them busy while he gets on with the business of the American people.

so you believe it was trump's specific intent to malign ghw bush to upset liberals.

Old 07-06-2018, 10:10 PM

11,370 posts, read 9,286,148 times
Horrible man with zero class.

Old 07-06-2018, 10:29 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Despite all his $$$ Trump has yet to acquire a gram of any form of class other than the low he exhibits every day.
Would you feel better if he ejaculated on an intern's dress?

Old 07-06-2018, 10:48 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Would you feel better if he ejaculated on an intern's dress?
That’s peanuts compared to him admitting to grabbing women’s parts, even Melania in public.

Old 07-07-2018, 01:40 AM

7,639 posts, read 8,711,366 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA9OAM9coS4

Old 07-07-2018, 02:36 AM

11,789 posts, read 5,798,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
Are you a young person, as in under the age of thirty-five? The phrase "thousand points of light" was a refrain that Bush Sr. returned to over and over again in his campaign and in his presidency. It's probably the phrase most identified with him. He also hates broccoli, but you can be excused if you missed that tidbit.
I'm actually 60 yrs old and yes I knew he didn't like broccoli. At that point in my life - I was happy with his presidency and wasn't as political active as I was in Carter's years as president. All that changed with Clinton's Presidency when I started to pay more attention to politics amid the Whitewater investigation and Lewinsky debacle.

Old 07-07-2018, 06:24 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
I find it extremely amusing that Trump, with just a few words, can force the Democrats & leftists to support the Bush political dynasty. They are shedding tears for these war mongers like they are long lost friends. CNN can't help itself either.

I find it hilarious that Trump with just a few words can force the Democrats & leftists to support & cheer this bought & paid for politician they once derided for picking Sarah Palin to be vice President. He's their hero now.

Their derangement is like a reflex they can't control. Of course any message the Democrats might have, which might move people to vote for them, is completely lost in the folly. Trump plays them like a flute.

It's quite delicious to watch, indeed. 2020 will be a fun year.

Old 07-07-2018, 06:47 AM

4,087 posts, read 3,245,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I find it extremely amusing that Trump, with just a few words, can force the Democrats & leftists to support the Bush political dynasty. They are shedding tears for these war mongers like they are long lost friends. CNN can't help itself either.

I find it hilarious that Trump with just a few words can force the Democrats & leftists to support & cheer this bought & paid for politician they once derided for picking Sarah Palin to be vice President. He's their hero now.

Their derangement is like a reflex they can't control. Of course any message the Democrats might have, which might move people to vote for them, is completely lost in the folly. Trump plays them like a flute.

So you were not a McCain or Bush supporter back in the day? But really, some luv the - get even till the end Trump mentality. You are his enemy for life to not praise him. Guess you feel NO ONE deserves to be left with due respect for serving there country if Trump and a staunch supporter has to defend everything as if Trump says is ..... it is as a god.

I think it is appalling that to truly support Trump...... you defend everything he does and try to demean these men who SERVED in our military and Nation in their final months of life.

There is no defense for it, but Trump's unending need to seek revenge as his THIN-SKIN never matures.

Old 07-07-2018, 08:02 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

You are confusing compassion for a couple of dying men and their families with changing political sides and support for policies those two men supported while in office. Apples and oranges. They both gave their entire adult lives to serving our country and while I and other Democrats might not have supported their positions we can still respect their willingness to serve. They are not enemies in a war, for crying out loud, plus I really like the Bush and McCain women and don't think it's right to be so disrespectful to their loved ones at a time like this. It's called compassion which is something total void in Mr. Trump's heart and mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies