Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 08:23 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,223,977 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Just to correct the record:

Those hysterical about Russiagate are tRump and his followers. They see it as such a joke that they're losing their minds as the walls close in. It's consuming tRump and keeping him awake and tweeting psychotically at night.

I report. You decide.

The moonbats have been saying the walls are closing in for two years now. In ten years, they will have the Donald on the brink.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2018, 08:25 AM

20,728 posts, read 19,367,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
It's common knowledge, Vladimir Putin put Donald Trump in the White House. Sad thing about it, US intelligence can do nothing to STOP the re-selection of Donald Trump by Vladimir Putin in 2020. I really believe US intelligence is a notch below Russia's KGB.

Its common knowledge to know how to get a free needle in San Fransisco , if you live in San Francisco and you are a homeless dope addict.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:27 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Talking Very cute!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Yet, I don't see your call to examine the voting machines and related technology. If the election was "thrown," that's where it would have happened--in the machines themselves or the tabulation technology. So let's get to it. Let's investigate the system to find out how the votes were changed. Seems reasonable if we all feel the election was thrown, doesn't it?

Yet I've never heard any of you mention it. Why is that?

Your answer paraphrased: because we know the election technology is functioning properly, thus we will continue to throw a tantrum, the only thing we know how to do well.

You're upset.

Completely understandable.

Examine the voting machines?

Fine. Matter of fact, go ahead and contact the FBI and demand it.

I'm more concerned with tRump's many and various crimes, related to treason or otherwise. He keeps bloviating about his innocence but acting guiltier than the puppy that peed on the carpet.

Now is the time for tRump to step forward and show his true leadership capabilities.

Surely you can agree with that.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:29 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Talking Moonbats, you say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangaia View Post
The moonbats have been saying the walls are closing in for two years now. In ten years, they will have the Donald on the brink.
The only moonbats are those still yipping and yapping about the "Russia hoax."

Are you one of them?

Old 08-05-2018, 08:32 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,446,414 times
I never voted for Trump. I haven't voted in years. Our system is broken, the "choice" we have is between dumb and dumber anyways so what the hell. The last worthy individual we had for president was probably Eisenhower in the 1950s.

Anyway. The circus of fools I find running this country tell me Russia doesn't need to meddle in elections. America is more than happy to fall on it's own sword.

Chomsky is correct.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:38 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Don't you know that Sanders has absolutely no credibility any more. That's what happens when your boss is a pathological liar with a very, very, low IQ.
She'll have trouble getting a real job after this bit.

Maybe she'll write a book ...

Old 08-05-2018, 09:07 AM

25,756 posts, read 18,818,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
You're upset.
Yes, I am upset. I'm upset that roughly half the people our country have the minds of two-year-olds and CTS (chronic tyranny syndrome).

Here are the only two thoughts they've had for two years now:

1) I didn't vote for Trump, therefore he should not be president.

2) Trump is president, therefore I should act like a two-year-old with a soiled diaper and a bug up my .

Old 08-05-2018, 09:10 AM

9,511 posts, read 5,446,414 times
Quote:
Yes, I am upset. I'm upset that roughly half the people our country have the minds of two-year-olds and CTS (chronic tyranny syndrome).

2) Trump is president, therefore I should act like a two-year-old with a soiled diaper and a bug up my .
I'll second that.

Damn all they won't let go, even as the world burns around them.

Old 08-05-2018, 09:13 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
She'll have trouble getting a real job after this bit.

Maybe she'll write a book ...
You're kidding right? This is the U.S. you're talking about. She'll have absolutely no problem getting a job and the offers are probably already piling up in her smart phone.

If there's one thing the U.S. has shown an unending requirement for, it's the demand for people who can tell bald faced lies while keeping a straight face.

Old 08-05-2018, 09:14 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:

Just like others did for 8 years of Obama and still cannot resist the allure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies