Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2018, 07:07 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,857,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordo View Post
The fact that Trump and his supporters are so defensive about Russia leaves me to believe that Trump is guilty of Russian involvement. Being defensive is one of the biggest signs of guilt.

Yep, me thinks they doth protest too much. Every time I see Trump tweet another denial, he looks just that much more worried and guilty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2018, 07:17 PM

12,016 posts, read 12,772,727 times
If by joke you mean serious and dangerous than yes

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/02/nati...elections.html

National security officials at White House briefing warn of 'pervasive' threats to US elections: 'It is real. It is continuing'

The joke is Trump and the joke is on us if he stays in power.

Old 08-04-2018, 07:22 PM

25,776 posts, read 18,840,914 times
Chomsky is a brilliant linguist, who for some reason has decided that he's some sort of expert on politics and everything else. He should have stuck with linguistics, where his work is quite groundbreaking.

As for the collusion nonsense, what we have is two years worth of wasted tax dollars, a few pimply faced Russians charged with nearly unrelated, minor balderdash, and still no real definition of exactly what the inquisitors are calling collusion, specifically. None of the Russians will ever actually be tried. None of the wasted money will ever come back. None of the clowns who have wasted the money will ever be held accountable. One thing Chomsky said in the video that is spot on is that the rest of the world is laughing their ****** off about this Russian tripe.

And still... collusion... collusion... collusion... you hear it on the news every day with NO specifics at all besides some tweets went out trying to convince people to vote one way or the other. Big whoop. If that's collusion, then nearly everyone is guilty of collusion. We should all be charged with treason and hang.

Sadly, the word "collusion" has become synonymous with the word "electrolytes" in the movie Idiocracy. Nobody has a damned clue as to what that is specifically.

Old 08-04-2018, 07:26 PM

15,864 posts, read 6,337,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Really? So if your neighbor accused you of raping her, you'd just stand there with your arms folded?

Man, you'd do reeeeeaaaaallll well in a courtroom:

Judge: The prosecution has rested its case. What has the defense to say concerning the charges brought against the defendant?

You: Nothing, your honor. We rest our case.
If someone was still investigating the alleged crime and I was innocent I would do everything I could to cooperate. It should look more like: Let Mueller do his job. The fact that Trump keeps trying to discredit the investigation means he knows something (I won't speculate what) is going to be found.

You went and got a little ahead of yourself with the closing arguments scenario.

Old 08-04-2018, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Chomsky is a brilliant linguist, who for some reason has decided that he's some sort of expert on politics and everything else. He should have stuck with linguistics, where his work is quite groundbreaking.

As for the collusion nonsense, what we have is two years worth of wasted tax dollars, a few pimply faced Russians charged with nearly unrelated, minor balderdash, and still no real definition of exactly what the inquisitors are calling collusion, specifically. None of the Russians will ever actually be tried. None of the wasted money will ever come back. None of the clowns who have wasted the money will ever be held accountable. One thing Chomsky said in the video that is spot on is that the rest of the world is laughing their ****** off about this Russian tripe.

And still... collusion... collusion... collusion... you hear it on the news every day with NO specifics at all besides some tweets went out trying to convince people to vote one way or the other. Big whoop. If that's collusion, then nearly everyone is guilty of collusion. We should all be charged with treason and hang.

Sadly, the word "collusion" has become synonymous with the word "electrolytes" in the movie Idiocracy. Nobody has a damned clue as to what that is specifically.
1974 called. They want their outrage back.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/video...end/vi-BBItzHS

Old 08-04-2018, 07:33 PM

25,776 posts, read 18,840,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
If by joke you mean serious and dangerous than yes

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/02/nati...elections.html

National security officials at White House briefing warn of 'pervasive' threats to US elections: 'It is real. It is continuing'

The joke is Trump and the joke is on us if he stays in power.
Tell you what. How about this: we turn off all the election computers that are supposedly f'd up, we do the box ballot voting the way it used to be done with HUNDREDS of observers and cameras all over the place watching the vote, the counts, the tabulations, the presentation of the results. everything... all by hand, all observed via camera and in person by multiple organizations. Exactly where it belongs.

Would that work for you?

Let me answer the question for you: NO, it would not work. Because your end game is the abolishing of elections due to the fact that they "cannot be made fair with all this collusion" (which has still never been defined or specifically specified other than a wayward tweet). That is the ONLY reason you folks could have for going on and on with this absolute bullchyt. There is always a goal with you people. And it is always hidden because you know nobody is going to go for it otherwise. This is just the latest way that you've come up with the suspend elections and take over the nation. You won't even have to learn to shoot a gun.

I'm going to laugh my... hind end... off if this backfires on you and you are all exposed. And the funniest thing is that this is probably your last chance for a good long while. You've got to get 'er done before the next election because otherwise you know you are going to be kicked into the next half century. Your tyrannical cultural revolution will be dead and buried.

Old 08-04-2018, 07:35 PM

9,467 posts, read 5,237,391 times
Quote:
The fact that Trump and his supporters are so defensive about Russia leaves me to believe that Trump is guilty of Russian involvement. Being defensive is one of the biggest signs of guilt.
So, you believe that Donald Trump was involved with members of the Russian government to conspire to rig the 2016 election in his favor? Can you please explain how this was accomplished, if you believe this is what got him elected?

Old 08-04-2018, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Tell you what. How about this: we turn off all the election computers that are supposedly f'd up, we do the box ballot voting the way it used to be done with HUNDREDS of observers and cameras all over the place watching the vote, the counts, the tabulations, the presentation of the results. everything... all by hand, all observed via camera and in person by multiple organizations.

Would that work for you?

Let me answer the question for you: NO, it would not work. Because your end game is the abolishing of elections due to the fact that they "cannot be made fair with all this collusion" (which has still never been defined or specifically specified other than a wayward tweet). That is the ONLY reason you folks could have for going on and on with this absolute bullchyt. There is always a goal with you people. And it is always hidden because you know nobody is going to go for it otherwise. This is just the latest way that you've come up with the suspend elections and take over the nation. You won't even have to learn to shoot a gun.

I'm going to laugh my... hind end... off if this backfires on you and you are all exposed. And the funniest thing is that this is probably your last chance for a good long while. You've got to get 'er done before the next election because otherwise you know you are going to be kicked into the next half century. Your tyrannical cultural revolution will be dead and buried.
All right, which one of you liberals told him about the endgame? That was supposed to be doubleTOPsecret probation stuff. It was Larry wasn't it? I should have known it when he started dating a woman who goes by the name Q.

@## 17 555
cover blown
abort operation loony left

Old 08-04-2018, 07:39 PM

23,177 posts, read 12,234,562 times
Quote:

Being defensive is one of the biggest signs of innocence. Nobody likes being falsely accused.

Old 08-04-2018, 07:40 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,026,336 times
It's only hysterical that China and Eastern Europe lack a common policy against the newly formed union between America and Russia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies