Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2018, 06:06 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,833,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yet they leave the known pedophiles star....

I bet you're proud of that...

And what did you say earlier, a man with many stupid......well if a man were not stupid, they would know that the star is given for other things that being an actor...so, what does that say about you?

Sounds like more "I know you are, but what am I" defense to me. Trump would be very proud!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2018, 06:11 AM

46,261 posts, read 27,082,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
That was 2006....a year before the first iPhone was released. The technology available now is leap years beyond was was available in 2006.

A static dumb wall is stupid by today's technology. Only dinosaurs support a wall.

You should really keep up.

Quote:
Plans now call for a more modest, 722-mile barrier that is a mix of wall and fencing, mostly updating what’s been in place for decades, while relying on drones and other methods to secure the rest.

Old 08-07-2018, 06:12 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,845,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
That is really well thought out. Care to elaborate a little more?
That stupid man beat Crooked Hillary, the media, and the establishment almost single handedly.
He had enough smarts to campaign in places like PA, MI, WI, when Hillary did not.
What does that tell you about Hillary and her own supporters?
LOL!
Have you heard of the Russian connection in our elections? Trump had major help. The states you mentioned could have been tampered with by the Russians. Don't forget, Hillary, had 3 million more popular votes. Of course, you may not watch or listen to real news.

Why is that handle crooked Hillary, used. Trump is the most devious, lying crook, we have ever had as a leader. He beats Nixon, and where did that get Nixon?

Old 08-07-2018, 06:12 AM

46,261 posts, read 27,082,117 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Sounds like more "I know you are, but what am I" defense to me. Trump would be very proud!

You'd be wrong again, but you're used to that. So, you're good with the pedophile star staying then...got it...

Old 08-07-2018, 06:21 AM

62,885 posts, read 29,114,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
I don’t know why you use terms such as “lefties” or whatever. These are your fellow human beings.

On topic, there are shortages of a lot of things. Stupid people =
Not on the list.

Lefties use a lot worse terms for us righties. How about deplorables just for starters? Is that what you call your fellow human beings?

Old 08-07-2018, 06:23 AM

If walls are stupid and outdated in 2018 then why not tear every wall down like around our homes and businesses starting with the White House?

Old 08-07-2018, 06:52 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,901,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
If walls are stupid and outdated in 2018 then why not tear every wall down like around our homes and businesses starting with the White House?
Fine by me to tear down fence outside WH and also REOPEN Pennsylvania Avenue. I lived in DC 30+ years where closing Pennsylvania Ave is universally hated by residents.

Old 08-07-2018, 07:10 AM

23,539 posts, read 17,214,216 times
The obtuse are strangers to business strategy where deadlines and process are imposed to force goals.

Dumbax judge thinks trump's dacca deadline is cruel. Trump's strategy was to force legislators to deal with comprehensive immigration control which has been kicked down the road for decades. Trump wants a conclusion now, to spare people the nightmare and nebulous rules with which they now live.

That judge, media and democrats act as 3rd graders put in charge of reviewing business strategy of a fortune 500 company. Nothing good can come of it.

In fact, charging them of being obtuse is the most kind assessment. Clearly they cannot be so ignorant without the conclusion it is all about politics, hate and fear mongering and not achieving solutions.

Old 08-07-2018, 07:22 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,653,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
They say Donald Trump didn't factor in a lot of additional items when selling his wall, like topography, land acquisition , etc. How can such a successful businessman be so bad at math ?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

This is NOT good !
Because trump is a liar and a cheat and this is too big a project for him to bully his way through

Old 08-07-2018, 07:46 AM

Once again, it's not Trump's wall but the wall approved by congress back in 2006. It's time they were held accountable for not building it. If it weren't feasible for the most part they never would have passed the Secure Fence Act in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies