Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2018, 05:34 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times

Advertisements

And we just continue to let people in....who knows how many other camps are out there....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2018, 05:58 AM

7,293 posts, read 4,095,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
And we just continue to let people in....who knows how many other camps are out there....
Who said they were immigrants? Some of them were likely born here.

Old 08-09-2018, 06:13 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
I’m glad this man is off the streets and I wonder about his family and followers!

Old 08-09-2018, 08:43 AM

18,018 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
What is wrong with people? How sick is this?

This guy was training kids in the New Mexico compound to use guns in a school shooting.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-due-c...060741555.html

Where do these people come from? I know where they should be going... Prison or something place really hot and burning.

We are all lucky that the authorities caught up with this mess before they could strike.
Now it is up to the courts to hopefully stuff these people away for a good long time.
These people are radical Muslim Islamic terrorists.

The local law enforcement-swat team got sick of watching the FBI do nothing and acted successfully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Good. I was afraid we'd have to wait before folks started pointing fingers at the opposite side of the political spectrum that they're on.
I was afraid we'd have to wait before folks started minimizing this criminal activity by making it seem political.
Ooh snap.

He started that garbage, you dumped it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenKW View Post
Training them to do school shootings... I am not so sure I believe it. The government always has to make stuff up when armed people live off grid before violating them.
Yeah, I agree.

People living off the grid have a shooting range, AK rifles and four loaded pistols, tunnels, and tires minus water and food, and many children.

Oh, and this training of children to do school shootings is far from the Liberal narrative.

Last edited by McGowdog; 08-09-2018 at 09:21 AM..

Old 08-09-2018, 08:51 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
But did they mention anything about a JV Team?

On another note, I'm sure...positive, really....our government knew nothing about this.
Yeah, what would the govt gain if there were a few more school shootings?!!

It takes a long time to change public opinion on guns, to the point where major gun control laws will be welcomed by the public anyway.

Old 08-09-2018, 09:03 AM

25,745 posts, read 18,809,520 times
And this guy is just one of many. As the good Rev once said... our chickens are coming home to roost. It's like we've sat around for years and years with a gas leak in our house, not willing to do anything about it because we might offend the gas. And now that our house is filled with gas, we don't expect it to blow?

Old 08-09-2018, 10:57 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,652,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Why is the CNN article so light on details?
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackF View Post
I suppose they didn’t want to offend the radical Islamic terrorists...or the democrats
would have loved to rep you again, for this one.

Old 08-09-2018, 11:12 AM

78,417 posts, read 60,593,823 times
Not so fast guys.

I just went to CNN and on their front page....
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/09/us/ne...ren/index.html

Mentions muslim extremist, also mentions the guys dad and the 1993 WTC attack.

I myself have criticized CNN over non-reporting of some events and over-reporting of others but in this case they've covered the situation.

Old 08-09-2018, 11:14 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,652,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
But did they mention anything about a JV Team?
On another note, I'm sure...positive, really....our government knew nothing about this.
Probably didn't. Too busy trying to cover up Demoncrat crimes and fabricate collusion stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Scary stuff. And if he had succeeded the left would have blamed the NRA and the gun rights advocates for this instead of Islamofascism which is what is really going on here.
You got that right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
The book “Day of Wrath” written by William forstchen is this scenario multiplied by 50.
Thanks for the tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
These people are radical Muslim Islamic terrorists.

The local law enforcement-swat team got sick of watching the FBI do nothing and acted successfully.
Thankful that the local law enforcement wasn't filled with Obamacrats, as the FBI is.

Quote:
Oh, and this training of children to do school shootings is far from the Liberal narrative.
No, they don't do the training, they just celebrate when a school shooting happens, because they get their names and faces all over NBC, CNN, MSNBC, twitter and facebook, and get to push their unconstitutional agenda of trying to disarm law abiding citizens. Usually, they are celebrating before the bodies are cold. Sometimes before they stop bleeding.

Old 08-09-2018, 11:19 AM

2,985 posts, read 1,749,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Not so fast guys.

I just went to CNN and on their front page....
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/09/us/ne...ren/index.html

Mentions muslim extremist, also mentions the guys dad and the 1993 WTC attack.

I myself have criticized CNN over non-reporting of some events and over-reporting of others but in this case they've covered the situation.
They updated their story at 11:00 pm last night...they initially didn't mention extremism or WTC attack when most every other outlet did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies