Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-08-2018, 10:03 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,383,094 times

Advertisements

Liberals hate anyone who doesn't live up to their narrative of what they think they should be.

Old 09-08-2018, 10:10 AM

8,518 posts, read 3,757,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Why do liberals hate black conservatives or any person of color with conservative views? They call them Uncle Toms, Oreo, House negros, self hatred, sellout, shuck and jive, race traitors, Stockholm syndrome etc. but it makes no sense. Matter of fact I get accused of being a white poster which is pretty hilarious.

Are people of color allowed to hold conservative views? Are they allowed to hold their race accountable? Do their conservative views change the color of their skin? Last time I check prominent black conservatives Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Kanye West, Clarence Thomas, Colin Powell, and Condi Rice were are still black.

I'm a black conservative and I'm proud. It means I don't depend on white guilt liberals to feed our house me. My own achievements are 100% dependent upon my on effort and hard work.

The liberal intolerance and and insults for minorities who align with conservatism is alarming.

Liberals will never change the minds of black conservatives like myself and Ben Carson. The expansion of liberal welfare polices have only hurt our community, turning an emergency welfare fund into way of life while subsidizing children born and raised without father figures.

This doesn't mean I need to vote Republican. This just means I have conservative views. City data liberals, please stop accusing conservative people of color of self-hatred. It's asinine.
It's like a black person voting for Jeff Sessions just cause he has an R next to his name. Some black folks prob liked being slaves. Some black folks really feel that white people are superior. Being a conservative means "keeping things the way they are". As a black person you should want to move on past Jim crow.

Old 09-08-2018, 11:35 AM

28,671 posts, read 18,795,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Liberals hate anyone who doesn't live up to their narrative of what they think they should be.
Liberals sure aren't the only ones.

Old 09-08-2018, 11:40 AM

7,827 posts, read 3,383,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Liberals sure aren't the only ones.
Liberals hate anyone who isn’t like themselves and take up the cause of blacks, gay people, Muslims, etc because they want to remake them in their own form.

Old 09-08-2018, 11:43 AM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
First of all, Let me start this post by saying I RARELY agreed with OP and thought he had his own bias (but don't we all?), I happened to agree with him this time.
I agree, just look how liberals attacked Tiger Woods for saying we should respect the office of Trump. It's really getting out of hand.

Old 09-08-2018, 11:48 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,424,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
Liberals hate anyone who isn’t like themselves and take up the cause of blacks, gay people, Muslims, etc because they want to remake them in their own form.

Says the right whose party is the least diverse political party of the bunch. It appears they are upset because the diverse groups see right through them and aren't falling for the hypocrisy. Could that have anything to do with it? 100%

Old 09-08-2018, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Says the right whose party is the least diverse political party of the bunch. It appears they are upset because the diverse groups see right through them and aren't falling for the hypocrisy. Could that have anything to do with it? 100%
Ben Carson, Colin Powell, Condi Rice, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain, etc. are all Republican.

They're all rich and successful too. Not bad for "being on the wrong side"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
It's like a black person voting for Jeff Sessions just cause he has an R next to his name. Some black folks prob liked being slaves. Some black folks really feel that white people are superior. Being a conservative means "keeping things the way they are". As a black person you should want to move on past Jim crow.
Ben Carson, Colin Powell, Condi Rice, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain all like being slaves and believe whites are superior?

Huh? Ben Carson is a millionaire neurosurgeon. Colin Powell is a War Hero. Herman Cain is a millionaire entrepreneur.

That doesn't sound like slavery to me.

Being on welfare sounds more like slavery to me and Democrats know all about that.

Old 09-08-2018, 12:29 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaru5555 View Post
Its hardly moving goal posts when the OP has no point in the first place.
Do you not know how to post links?

Old 09-08-2018, 01:11 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Why do liberals hate black conservatives or any person of color with conservative views? They call them Uncle Toms, Oreo, House negros, self hatred, sellout, shuck and jive, race traitors, Stockholm syndrome etc. but it makes no sense. Matter of fact I get accused of being a white poster which is pretty hilarious.

Are people of color allowed to hold conservative views? Are they allowed to hold their race accountable? Do their conservative views change the color of their skin? Last time I check prominent black conservatives Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Kanye West, Clarence Thomas, Colin Powell, and Condi Rice were are still black.

I'm a black conservative and I'm proud. It means I don't depend on white guilt liberals to feed our house me. My own achievements are 100% dependent upon my on effort and hard work

The liberal intolerance and and insults for minorities who align with conservatism is alarming.

Liberals will never change the minds of black conservatives like myself and Ben Carson. The expansion of liberal welfare polices have only hurt our community, turning an emergency welfare fund into way of life while subsidizing children born and raised without father figures.

This doesn't mean I need to vote Republican. This just means I have conservative views. City data liberals, please stop accusing conservative people of color of self-hatred. It's asinine.
op, yep. I'm a woman and libs try to demean conservative women too. They say I do what my man tells me, translation... you are weak and can't think for yourself, you need us liberals to fight for you.

I still laugh at Michele O who asked what's wrong with women but not a peep when women voted for her husband instead of Hillary.

Just think, if Hillary would have won she would have pulled out the sexism card for daring to disagree with her just like they pulled the racist card for daring to disagree with Obama. Demeaning people for not doing what they want is a tactic Dems have used since I can remember.

Last edited by petch751; 09-08-2018 at 01:34 PM..

Old 09-08-2018, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
op, yep. I'm a woman and libs try to demean conservative women too. They say I do what my man tells me, translation... you are weak and can't think for yourself, you need us liberals to fight for you.

I still laugh at Michele O who asked what's wrong with women who didn't vote for Hillary but not a peep when women voted for her husband and not Hillary. It's as the wind blows obviously.

Just think, if Hillary would have won she would have pulled out the sexism card for daring to disagree with her just like they pulled the racist card for daring to disagree with Obama.
+Rep

It's just so sad how the left demeans people of color and women based on their political ideals. After pretending they support people of color and women.

Yup, Michelle Obama turned on women like a pack of wolves when they didn't do what she told them to do.

Well stated, you truly understand the liberal thinking and fallacies they fall back on time and time again. You're racist if you don't do this, you're sexist if you don't don't do that.

Well guess what libs, you can't tell minorities and women how to think! You don't own us!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies