Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2018, 09:31 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,815,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuropeanLoyalist View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...-is-americans/

Took the words right out of my mouth!
White fundamentalist Christians who believe that everyone should be forced at gunpoint to follow a strict moral code based on strict "family values" which are none other than a set of cultural norms? Yes, I hate that. The Constitution would agree with me.

Old 08-23-2018, 09:32 AM

639 posts, read 248,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
White fundamentalist Christians who believe that everyone should be forced at gunpoint to follow a strict moral code based on strict "family values" which are none other than a set of cultural norms? Yes, I hate that. The Constitution would agree with me.
You hate Americans...well thanks for admitting it. Only leftist I know that has.

Old 08-23-2018, 09:33 AM

10,531 posts, read 6,167,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Well I'm not a fan of Coulters but she is right. Hillary wrote off half the country when she called them "deplorable" and I believe the majority of Dems view the average white person that is god fearing, Freedom loving, gun toting, Constitution and Flag respecting middle class living as inept gaped mouth knuckle draggers that have no idea what is good for them.

We feel it every time the Left attacks cops and the rule of law and label anyone that does not agree with their progressive fundamental changing of America as Racist.

The Left is very divisive with their identity politics.
Oh and you think Trump is inclusive do you?

You don't think he doesn't appeal to his base and his base only?

You don't think he hasn't spent a lot of his time criticizing Democrats?

You think Democrats are against the rule of law? What have half the Trumpists on here been saying about Manforts conviction?

Give me a break.

Old 08-23-2018, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
The Left is very divisive with their identity politics.
So are Trump supporters. It's white heterosexual fundamentalist Christians who adhere to traditional societal norms ONLY. Everyone else can go f*ck themselves. Trump supporters hate individualism. Everyone has to know their place and play their role in society according to what their bronze-age holy book dictates. That's not freedom. That's tyranny.

Old 08-23-2018, 09:34 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
https://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...-is-americans/

Took the words right out of my mouth!
From the lady who correctly said Trump would win the election to the derisive laughter of Bill Maher and all the leftist pundits who said it was impossible.

She's right again. Leftists, liberals and Democrats are now the anti-American party. They are violent, self important, and totally intolerant. Real America no longer identifies with them.

Old 08-23-2018, 09:34 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddydogs View Post
Trump represents Criminals.
Yes he does. He has been the official money launderer for the Russkie mafia for years and that is aside from all his other nefarious activity.

Old 08-23-2018, 09:38 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,587,643 times
Quote:
You hate Americans...well thanks for admitting it. Only leftist I know that has.
Sez the person who posted this:

Quote:
Yep absolutely! I don't believe in democracy anyways. I prefer a benevolent dictatorship.
You have one hell of a nerve accusing anyone of hating America or Americans.

Old 08-23-2018, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post

Conservatives (especially evangelicals) are all for totalitarian dictatorships as long as it's they who are making the rules.

Old 08-23-2018, 09:41 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post

Old 08-23-2018, 09:46 AM

10,531 posts, read 6,167,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
From the lady who correctly said Trump would win the election to the derisive laughter of Bill Maher and all the leftist pundits who said it was impossible.

She's right again. Leftists, liberals and Democrats are now the anti-American party. They are violent, self important, and totally intolerant. Real America no longer identifies with them.

She also correctly said all of these things:

"Trump is a shallow lazy ignoramus"

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...lazy-ignoramus

Conservative commentator Ann Coulter on Saturday criticized President Trump's negotiation skills after he signed the $1.3 trillion spending bill.
“We thought that perhaps he was not the world’s greatest negotiator but a negotiator and we got nothing,” Coulter told Fox News’s Jeanine Pirro, who defended Trump.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/38...g-a-negotiator

"Trump Is Failing"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJzALqFwxmo

Also:

she wanted to hold his head under water “until the bubbles stopped.”

https://www.thewrap.com/ann-coulter-...bbles-stopped/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies