Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-31-2018, 07:37 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Trump cultists need meds. What are y’all even talking about anymore?
It really is quite hard to follow these days.

I try to make sense of it, but all I see is hysterical ranting about nothing in particular with lots of bolding and exclamation points. Completely incorrect words abound and sentences often don't follow the standard subject-verb-object structure and sometimes are completely missing necessary components.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2018, 07:39 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,539,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Here is a little tid bit I'll bet no one has thought of.
Mueller, and Comey are very good friends.
This is a known fact.

Now, buddy Comey winds up on the short stick, out of a job.
Friends meet, and devise a plan to get back at the terrible Trump, that fired friend Comey.
A suggestion is made to (even if we can't find proof) to drag this thing out to at least the mid term election, there by causing havoc with in the republican party, afraid they may loose the house for being Republicans.

This investigation is going nowhere for the foreseeable future.
I can bet Comey, and good friend Mueller are going to make sure this goes into the mid term elections.

Guilty, or innocent, when a cloud of suspicion is hanging over an administration, voters act negatively.
This investigation had a plan from the beginning, and Trump was the subject, and the object was one of two, or both, to get him out of office, and throw any mid term elections the democrat's way.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see beyond this crazy scheme.

Bob.
That is only a fact if you believe Breitbart News, which most people don't. Nice conspiracy theory tho.

Old 08-31-2018, 07:44 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,661,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonF View Post
It really is quite hard to follow these days.

I try to make sense of it, but all I see is hysterical ranting about nothing in particular with lots of bolding and exclamation points. Completely incorrect words abound and sentences often don't follow the standard subject-verb-object structure and sometimes are completely missing necessary components.
Grade the paper and leave the thinking to the qualified. Everyone will be satisfied.

Old 08-31-2018, 07:44 PM

33,553 posts, read 37,151,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I understand the willingness to try and swim upstream against the current. Some of us are on the bank and will pull those from the water when they are ready to accept the truth. Hopefully we can prevent anyone from drowning in "Fake News".
You'd best keep yourself from that fate, and choose more truthful sources.

Old 08-31-2018, 07:50 PM

18,025 posts, read 27,472,437 times
Quote:
Mueller's investigation is OVER. Mueller blew it up with Weissmann as Bruce Ohr named him as a source receiving dossier info.

AKA Back channel Bruce testimony does in Mueller's Russian conspiracy as intel people and DOJ accused of trying to frame Trump proves true.

Its over. There is no way for Mueller's investigation to survive when it has been so comramised and tainted. No court would find the investigation creditable and it would be an embarrassment to go before a judge. Mueller and his team became part of the Russian collusion to frame Trump. He found what he was looking for and all he has to do now is look in the mirror to be reminded.

Ohr’s testimony before the House Judiciary and House Oversight Committees told The Daily Caller News Foundation that Ohr informed Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page about his interactions with Steele and Simpson. He also informed Justice Department prosecutor Andrew Weissmann about his dossier-related work.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/30/b...r-dossier-fbi/

The special counsel’s office declined to comment on Weissmann’s links to Ohr.
I don't buy it.

I want every shred of evidence exposed, every nook and cranny exposed, every "Intelligence" agent outed, every text redacted, every drop of proof against these scumbags, and they will still deny until the GOP can do anything about it.

Jeff Sessions is to the Democrats what Assange and Wikileaks, Peter Strzok, Donna Brazille, etc. Is to the Republicans.

The Republican Congress is toothless until they fire Rosenstein and give Jeff Sessions a serious blanket party, a wedgie and a TT twister until he flips.

I'm sick of hearing this crap.

I want F-ing results.

Wake me up in November.

Old 08-31-2018, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
You'd best keep yourself from that fate, and choose more truthful sources.
That is the weakest of all arguments.
Equivalent to the one cell organism thought process. Feedback loop.

Old 08-31-2018, 07:56 PM

32,069 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Embattled DOJ official Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy posted on anti-Trump dossier.

DOJ's Bruce Ohr kept Mueller deputy 'in the loop' about anti-Trump dossier, sources say | Fox News

A stunning and drastic development that should effectively end the Mueller witch hunt.
Crimes fraud, bribery, false statements and otheres committed by the investigators.

Let it sink in folks. Its over. Mueller's should end his SC investigation and fire all those involved.

Trump may have to step in, as he stated he may have to, if Mueller or Rosenstein don't do their duty to serve justice.
Mueller and Rosenstein are doing their job. This is what scares Trump. And if Trump tries to step in it really will be an obstruction of justice. So he would be really stupid to try that

Old 08-31-2018, 08:04 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Hah! In your dreams. The noose is tightening, as evidenced by the "presidential" tweets.
There is and will be no noose just as there isn't and won't be any charges proffered against Trump. There may or may not be further low hanging fruit drug in front of a jury for long past indiscretions (tax issues,lying etc) in order to attempt to show that the public got something for their MILLIONS spent so they don't bring out the pitchforks and torches.

Y'all also MUST be aware that if/when Mueller finally ends this and Trump is not touched every single Congresscritter that carped and crowed about Trump being guilty or in bed with Russians will be played on and endless loop for the entire election season and it WILL cost them their coveted positions on the gravy train.

If by some chance there is credible, chargeable offenses then let the chips fall where they may, I just highly doubt at this point that there is any...

Old 08-31-2018, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
You forgot the part where Steele tells Oh r..."Russia has Trump over a barrel"
But we all know anyway.
Its embarrassingly obvious.
Produce the barrel.
You can't, b/c you forget that even Ohr said he couldn't verify anything. Nothing found.

Old 08-31-2018, 08:49 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,438,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Here is a little tid bit I'll bet no one has thought of.
Mueller, and Comey are very good friends.
This is a known fact.

Now, buddy Comey winds up on the short stick, out of a job.
Friends meet, and devise a plan to get back at the terrible Trump, that fired friend Comey.
A suggestion is made to (even if we can't find proof) to drag this thing out to at least the mid term election, there by causing havoc with in the republican party, afraid they may loose the house for being Republicans.

This investigation is going nowhere for the foreseeable future.
I can bet Comey, and good friend Mueller are going to make sure this goes into the mid term elections.

Guilty, or innocent, when a cloud of suspicion is hanging over an administration, voters act negatively.
This investigation had a plan from the beginning, and Trump was the subject, and the object was one of two, or both, to get him out of office, and throw any mid term elections the democrat's way.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see beyond this crazy scheme.

Bob.
Trump is making sure this continues through the midterms.
Everytime he seeks to obstruct the investigation.
Trump is making it about himself like he does everything.
It began by following a suspected Russian agent up the white house stairs. Trumps behavior implicated himself and continues to cast him as a guilty man because of his objections to investigations into his ally Putin and company.
It s.becoming about corrupt republicans in general being up to their eyeballs in Russian laundry.
CIA FBI DOJ is charged with protecting the American people from government officials who are beholden to foreign interests.
This should continue until every last republican at every level is cleared or convicted.

Its easy to see that Trump is not an American president.
He s most likely a unwilling co conspirator at least due to being " ovEr that barrel" to Russia. To betray your country in front of the whole world on a daily basis takes a rare person. It s chilling.

Comey kept a cloud over Hillary. So his influence threw the election to Trump? Comey should be investigated for Russian collusion? Is Mueller on the Russian payroll too? LOL Or are Russia citizens the witches in the witch hunt.? Do you say democrats laundered all that money to the Trump inauguration? The republican lobbyist was working with democrats to frame trump for money laundering through the office of the president? ??

By the way, the important thing is that the midtrrms and any election are thrown toward an American.
Go figure republicans are back in office after 8 years off and their up to their old lying theivin selves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies