Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-07-2018, 03:36 PM

48,663 posts, read 35,163,373 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Do you have a link or is that opinion ?

Its not difficult to cooperate when you have nothing of value.
Mueller was recommending 6 months and he didn't get it. Where is the cooperation ?

Maybe its the judge cooperating with the plight of the defendant on a process crime.

Mueller recommends up to 6 months in prison for Papadopoulos
Mueller recommends up to 6 months in prison for Papadopoulos | On Air Videos | Fox News

Yes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.ad57e4a17364

With all your posting on the subject how could you not know that?

Papadopoulos, a young oil and gas consultant, was the first Trump official to plead guilty and cooperate in the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election.

Lack of knowledge or intentional misrepresentation?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2018, 03:43 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,517,870 times
Quote:
The water just started to boil.
Time to put the Mueller chicken in a bucket and pour the hot water in to soften up those feathers for plucking. It has to soak a bit but he won't feel a thing now. Its a process but he has done crossed over the great divide.

metaphors aren't your strong suit.

Old 09-07-2018, 03:46 PM

34,299 posts, read 15,731,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Yes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.ad57e4a17364

With all your posting on the subject how could you not know that?

Papadopoulos, a young oil and gas consultant, was the first Trump official to plead guilty and cooperate in the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election.

Lack of knowledge or intentional misrepresentation?
What do you people on the left do when not thinking up false accusations and innuendo ?

Its behind a paywall and I don't pay. They say there is a way to get around it but I'm not interested in the gymnastics if there is.

So I don't know what your link says other than what you put in your post. Which is nothing more than I put in mine. Try reading it. Let me know if you disagree. I went back and underlined it for you.

Old 09-07-2018, 03:48 PM

20,700 posts, read 12,587,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
The Mueller investigation is not yet over. How 'bout we let MUELLER prove the collusion. Why don't we let his investigation proceed instead of attacking him every single day. Trump and his mindless minions have been harassing Mueller since the get-go. It seems to me there is plenty of evidence of collusion.
Just 2 examples:

1) Within HOURS of Trump calling on Russia to get Hillary's missing e-mails, Russian hackers attempted to do so.

2) Just prior to the meeting with Russians in Trump Tower, Trump promised "dirt" on Hillary. When that meeting failed to deliver the "dirt", Trump just "coincidentally" dropped the subject.

Funny how these things "just happened" to occur WHEN they did. Trump calls on the Russians to do something very specific - AND THEY DO. Russians promise something very specific (ie "dirt") and Trump announces that he's about to announce that he's found THAT VERY THING.
Coincidence?
I don't think so.

And that's just the stuff that is PUBLICLY KNOWN. Who knows what else Mueller has?

Ken

Old 09-07-2018, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post

Old 09-07-2018, 03:51 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,446,969 times
Quote:
Let this sink in :

New text messages, confirmed Rep Meadows, show document proof that FBI purposely leaked information to the press and used those press reports to buffer their actions in the FISA warrants to get the warrant. Documented proof not baseless accusations like the left has.

There is more too. But I'm trying to be gentle. I know the rage and anger the left has and don't want them jumping out of three story windows head first.

Read this again and get up to speed:

Mueller's investigation is OVER. Mueller blew it up with Weissmann as Bruce Ohr named him as a source receiving dossier

Ohr is cooperating and its all coming undone for the cabal of crooked cops in the FBI leadership.

He doesn't want to go down alone and likely looking for leniency.
I never heard nothing about a " fisa" warrent until Trump brought it up. Y all forget we all know who the white house leaker is.

Old 09-07-2018, 03:53 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,270,579 times
Quote:
What do you people on the left do when not thinking up false accusations and innuendo ?

Its behind a paywall and I don't pay. They say there is a way to get around it but I'm not interested in the gymnastics if there is.

So I don't know what your link says other than what you put in your post. Which is nothing more than I put in mine. Try reading it. Let me know if you disagree. I went back and underlined it for you.

Quote:
A once low-profile foreign policy campaign adviser whose offhand remark in a London bar in May 2016 helped trigger an FBI counterintelligence investigation into President Trump’s campaign was sentenced to 14 days incarceration Friday by a federal judge in Washington.

George Papadopoulos, 31, pleaded guilty in October to lying to the FBI about key details of his conversations with a London-based professor who had told him the Russians held dirt, in the form of thousands of emails, on Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Papadopoulos tried futilely for months to arrange a meeting between top campaign aides and Russian officials.

In asking the court for leniency, Papadopoulos said he made “a terrible mistake, for which I have paid a terrible price, and am deeply ashamed,” and that he was motivated to lie to the FBI try to “create distance between the issue, myself, and the president.”

In hindsight, he said in court, he recognizes that was wrong and “might have harmed the investigation.”
There.

Old 09-07-2018, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
metaphors aren't your strong suit.
Could be you aren't the expert on it.

r small in post # 565 was almost ready to eat and said this :

"Too late. Trump's goose is already cooked. Almost time for dinner. Bon appetit."

Old 09-07-2018, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
There.

He also said his life has been turned up-side down.

If he was involved in Russian collusion like the FBI says why no charges for it ?

Was he lying then or is he lying now to get a better end for himself ?

Pop is proof of nothing but his own misdeed of lying when it wasn't necessary.
That's what he pled guilty too.

Old 09-07-2018, 04:08 PM

59,521 posts, read 27,665,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Only those 3 were involved in the Clinton investigations over the last 3 decades, no one else, The IG investigations and congressional oversight didn't expose this great conspiracy.

I just saw where Kavanaugh had reopened the Vince Foster investigation after a final report was completed by the senate. He took hair samples from the family, analyzed carpet samples found on him. His investigation lasted 3 years and $2M dollars, talk about witch hunts and wasting money.

It doesn't matter who finds them innocent, you will always believe there is some irrational conspiracy.

"there is some irrational conspiracy" The word is thrown around WAY TOO much!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies