Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2022, 10:47 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,756,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
No one in their right mind would vote for Kanye
Are you familiar with MAGA?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2022, 04:33 AM

10,760 posts, read 4,346,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
MAGA is the demographic least likely to vote for Kanye, because MAGA only votes for President Trump.

Old 12-03-2022, 04:38 AM

15,946 posts, read 12,287,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I swear...conservatives will suck up to any black person that likes Trump.

Right wingers embracing Kanye West is an absolute absurdity. White conservatives sure do love their shoe shine boys, handkerchief heads, head scratchers, yassabossers and buckdancers.

I got a kick out of him briefly because he dared criticize jews. I'm not a big anti-zionist like some of the extreme right (and extreme left) but it's fun to watch the establishment response when jews are criticized, because they do have a lot of power in this country, and there's no denying that. When the banks start to cancel his accounts, it basically proves the point of the anti-zionists, so of course they will run with it. Trump sucked up to Israel big time, so along with being fully boosted, it's another point of cognitive dissonance among his hardcore base. Me? I'm neutral towards all of them.

Human nature ensures that if you create a power vaccuum, there's no guarantee something better fills it's place. People love to get "grass is always greener" syndrome. I just noticed this article is from 2018. What did Kanye do back in 2018? I wasn't paying attention. Chuckle. Was he prophetically predicting a 2020 loss?

Old 12-03-2022, 04:46 AM

7,368 posts, read 3,529,717 times
this thread aged like milk

Old 12-03-2022, 06:07 AM

2,445 posts, read 1,068,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
I swear...conservatives will suck up to any black person that likes Trump.

Right wingers embracing Kanye West is an absolute absurdity. White conservatives sure do love their shoe shine boys, handkerchief heads, head scratchers, yassabossers and buckdancers.
Kanye West when on his meds is very intelligent. You’re being disrespectful are you calling Kayne a shoe shine boy? Handkerchief head?

I think he is a marvel on what he has accomplished, but off his meds it’s sad to see what he has become. I dont think we need to pick on him.

Old 12-03-2022, 06:09 AM

50,374 posts, read 63,977,343 times
He is too nutty to get any traction in politics.

Old 12-03-2022, 06:24 AM

6,822 posts, read 14,034,515 times
He needs to have someone in his camp speak up and simply save him from himself. His behavior is self destructive and because he is wealthy no one is giving him any pushback. He is on a self destructive path and has become a laughing stock. He is a poster child for stupidity and no one has the balls to tell him enough is enough.

Old 12-03-2022, 06:24 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,679 times
Kanye West Praises Trump, Says Run for President '100 Percent Could Happen' in 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post

Countdown for liberals to call him insane, nutjob, crazy, and mental...............
Countdown??? Calling out the praise of evil as fast as one can is a bad thing???

After Kanye praised Adolf Hitler and Nazis in an interview 2 days ago, and after dining with the disgraced and defeated former president Trump and Nick Fuentes---where White Nationalism was on the menu--- it is time for every American across the political spectrum to stop indulging this disgusting rapper and denounce his hateful speech and behavior.

Why do you think it is only the job of liberal Americans to castigate public figures known for spreading incendiary hate speech and baseless conspiracy claims?

This liberal old woman's point is not that this radicalized right wing loon praises Hitler. The point is that a guy who once was president, and wants to be again, praises the guy who praises Hitler. And the rest of his political party praises the guy who praises the guy.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 12-03-2022 at 06:37 AM..

Old 12-03-2022, 08:18 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times
Kanye? A fading star trying to shock jock his way back to the top and tying his cot tail to a loser ex President? Pffft. Bye Felicia.

Old 12-03-2022, 08:26 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
To be fair though, Natalie did specify: "no one in their right mind voting for Kanye".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies