Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2022, 08:27 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,481,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Kanye West Praises Trump, Says Run for President '100 Percent Could Happen' in 2024

Countdown??? Calling out the praise of evil as fast as one can is a bad thing???

After Kanye praised Adolf Hitler and Nazis in an interview 2 days ago, and after dining with the disgraced and defeated former president Trump and Nick Fuentes---where White Nationalism was on the menu--- it is time for every American across the political spectrum to stop indulging this disgusting rapper and denounce his hateful speech and behavior.

Why do you think it is only the job of liberal Americans to castigate public figures known for spreading incendiary hate speech and baseless conspiracy claims?

This liberal old woman's point is not that this radicalized right wing loon praises Hitler. The point is that a guy who once was president, and wants to be again, praises the guy who praises Hitler. And the rest of his political party praises the guy who praises the guy.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2022, 11:49 AM

26,562 posts, read 14,437,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grainraiser View Post
He needs to have someone in his camp speak up ....

i'm sure there have been. problem is it's near impossible to enforce an ultimatum or set a healthy boundary on a man that has almost unlimited resources.

Old 12-03-2022, 12:02 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,437,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by animalcrazy View Post
Kanye? A fading star trying to shock jock his way back to the top and tying his cot tail to a loser ex President?

i doubt this is a calculated strategy on kanye's part. i think in the past kanye's management were able to spin ( and may have even encouraged ) his antics in order to get publicity and/or get out of contractual obligations but now...... no way to spin " I like Hitler " into something palatable for the mainstream.

the one's who are manipulating and exploiting kanye now are milo yiannopolis and especially nick fuentes who have been able to coattail ride kanye's crazy into massive exposure thru dinner with the former POTUS and interviews on alex jones and other outlets.

Old 12-03-2022, 02:21 PM

8,329 posts, read 2,960,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
He is too nutty to get any traction in politics.
Look where being nutty got Joe Biden. A guy that used the n-word (the actual word) multiple times.

But he is a democrat.

Old 12-03-2022, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i doubt this is a calculated strategy on kanye's part. i think in the past kanye's management were able to spin ( and may have even encouraged ) his antics in order to get publicity and/or get out of contractual obligations but now...... no way to spin " I like Hitler " into something palatable for the mainstream.

the one's who are manipulating and exploiting kanye now are milo yiannopolis and especially nick fuentes who have been able to coattail ride kanye's crazy into massive exposure thru dinner with the former POTUS and interviews on alex jones and other outlets.
Good for them. Ye seems free now. All that bogus anti-Semite tripe……he’s doubling down now. He’s a little out there but there’s are lot he says that many agree with.

Jones and Fuentes also. Scum will continue with the “anti-Semite, nazi, white supremacist” tears. But that’s what they do to try to shut people up. Including “the media”.

Ye is exposing his scum accusers for what they are. He doesn’t care if it costs him a couple billion. Good for him. He and Kyrie Irving have nothing to apologize for.

Old 12-03-2022, 02:31 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,927,798 times
Good god the 1st two posts in this thread aged like milk.

Old 12-03-2022, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Begmobous View Post
True, but the most active racists are on the right (fuentes) and they are making good use of Kanye. Like a flesh-light.
Do you have anything to back up what you’re saying? Most of the violence by far are liberal/democrat scum. That includes hate crime attacks. USDOJ, FBISTATS.

What proof do you have that Fuentes is racist? Because some idiot said so? ACLU? That term is so watered down I no longer know how it’s defined. My wife is of my race as is most ppl living in my ‘hood. Does that make me racist?

What has Fuentas said that was “racist”? Google it and let me know. I will also.

Old 12-03-2022, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Good for Kanye that he’s going full-on Nazi?

You realize what your saying bro?
He’s not going “full-on Nazi”. That’s a lie. As I said in my previous comment he’s a little out there but he’s correct and I agree with most of what he’s saying, bro.

He’s spoken about “the media”, leftist woke garbage, racism towards blacks and whites, and more. But if you’re black and agree with Trump you’re a Nazi, white supremacist, Uncle Tom, and crazy. Right?

People including those here criticize blacks, whites, liberals, conservatives, homosexuals, and on and on.

But don’t say anything about the Jewish run media, Jews running Hollywood. Or your life will be ruined. You can’t have an opinion on that media. He specifically said Jews have been screwing him in multiple business ventures. So I don’t think he’s pissed at Italians.

So you agree with the penalty Kyrie Irving had to pay?

Irving was forgiven in exchange for $500,000 and fulfilling a few other requests.

“Chappelle said he'd figured out that there are "two words in the English language that you should never say together in sequence, and those words are 'the' and 'Jews.'"

Last edited by Leona Valley; 12-03-2022 at 03:25 PM..

Old 12-03-2022, 03:19 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,451,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
I remember when Democrats liked Kanye West.
I don't. Give us some examples.

I don't remember people having any political opinion about KanYe West until he ran that fake campaign to try and split the black vote, (which apparently did not work very well last time). Nonetheless, Republican campaign operatives did all the footwork to get KanYe on the ballot and they will have to do it again.

Not because any of those Republican campaign volunteers plan to actually vote for the guy. They are hoping other people vote for him.

I find it odd that the man would allow himself to be used like that. He is truly a token, he is a shill and he knows it.

I mean really, he doesn't stand for anything worthwhile, he has questionable character, plus he would never win any MAGA voters and has no chance to beat Trump in a general election. Trump wants him to run because Trump thinks that if the blacks see another black man running for office they will mindlessly vote for him. This is a clear indication that Trump has written the black community off completely.

This is not about Trump reaching out to the black community, trying to expand his base by meeting these people even just half way. It's about getting them to throw their vote away, it's about using them. That whole traditional political thing about addressing people's concerns and appealing to voters through policy is non-existent here.

The African American community deserves more respect than this.

Old 12-03-2022, 03:43 PM

Quote:
You’re in luck because Nick Fuentes is infamous for having absolutely no filter.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZlTJ3YFDmd8

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5nuCO-4YIr8

Even MTG is with him:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NUlPZaqsbMk
You proved my point. Nothing. I knew nothing of this guy until his name started to be mentioned. Every time we hear “white supremacist” being thrown around it’s been the usual bs.

Are these 3 vids the best examples of his racism? Ain’t much going on here. TYT made me laugh. MTG is afraid of openly advocating and/or defending whites. I’m not.

I need to check this Fuentes guy out. I might like him. May not agree with everything he says But who agrees with everything anyone says?

Last edited by Leona Valley; 12-03-2022 at 04:08 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies