Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If the Anonymous Op Ed Proves True, Should Trump Be Forced Out?
Yes, absolutely! 137 55.02%
Heck no! 112 44.98%
Voters: 249. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2018, 06:25 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,314,559 times

Advertisements

I think the White House butler wrote it....other Jess Sessions. He certainly has no reason to remain loyal to the ass-breath-chief.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2018, 06:26 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,727,017 times
I think it was either Pence or Kelly. And I'm pretty sure all of it is true. And I also think that they are a coward. If they considered invoking the 25th Amendment, then it should have been done. But very few politicians will put the country over the party.

Only the person who wrote it and anyone that he or she told knows right now. All of the speculation and "proof" any random C-D posters have mean nothing, unless they are the one who wrote it. And I'm assuming they wouldn't out themselves on some random internet forum, LOL.

Old 09-06-2018, 06:26 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Those aren't conservative agenda items. They're Republican agenda items. The author is a liberal dishonestly trying to push a liberal agenda. Nothing more, nothing less.
Yeah, one of Trump's ultra liberal Cabinet members.

SMH

Old 09-06-2018, 06:30 AM

12,963 posts, read 13,676,205 times
Whoever wrote the op ed could have ended it with "who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes." It takes a lot of willful ignorance for people to be convinced that the chaos in the oval office is simply a "management style."

It doesn't matter who wrote it. Trump was so unprepared for this job that he thought he was taking over a company and all the employees came with the job. In the rush to hire and staff the west wing with the thousands of people needed I would assume there are a number of "flies on the wall" that the administration is not aware of whose devotion is only to the country.

Old 09-06-2018, 06:31 AM

352 posts, read 518,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Those aren't conservative agenda items. They're Republican agenda items. The author is a liberal dishonestly trying to push a liberal agenda. Nothing more, nothing less.
That's an easy out for you, to fall back and blame a liberal.

Old 09-06-2018, 06:32 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,422,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catamount79 View Post
Nice try, but the author clearly is pleased with some of the conservative agenda items that have been passed.

It's interesting how almost every single time something negative is said about the president that it's a liberal that's saying it. Or when the president does something wrong, a liberal is blamed for it.

Your hatred for liberals is blinding you.

Liberals aren't bad people, Conservatives aren't bad people, but Donald Trump is a bad person.

The disdain in this country for Donald Trump has nothing to do with Republican vs Democrat.

Comey and Muller aren't liberal. Omarosa, Bush, and McCain isn't liberal just to name a few.

In fact, some of the current GOP are scared and cowering in corners. They don't stand for anything when they stand behind Trump.

Here is a long list of GOP that didn't support the Liar in Chief. It's long but they are smart for it.

The supporters that try to pull the wool over us, well it's not working. We are not gullible. When they say something we expect them to back it up with facts. I know some people don't require facts and truth from their leader, Trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...campaign,_2016

Old 09-06-2018, 06:33 AM

8,384 posts, read 4,367,951 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwA1vUVodPc

As usual … Stephen Colbert nails it and as usual, what makes comedy funny is the element of truth, usually from a inside out perspective. Except in this case, we could all literally die laughing.

Old 09-06-2018, 06:33 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Every time I hear someone ramble about our "norms" or "our institutions" or about "regular order" or "civility" or "our alliances"(IE the world order) or "our democracy", I just wonder if they have any clue why Trump was elected in the first place.

On those embarrassing occasions when I find a tin-foil hat on my head, I do wonder what forces allowed this to happen.

Old 09-06-2018, 06:35 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
LOL! there is no 'deep state'... but if there is, they prefer to be called the 'steady state'!

Old 09-06-2018, 06:37 AM

352 posts, read 518,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Comey and Muller aren't liberal. Omarosa, Bush, and McCain isn't liberal just to name a few.

In fact, some of the current GOP are scared and cowering in corners. They don't stand for anything when they stand behind Trump.

Here is a long list of GOP that didn't support the Liar in Chief. It's long but they are smart for it.

The supporters that try to pull the wool over us, well it's not working. We are not gullible. When they say something we expect them to back it up with facts. I know some people don't require facts and truth from their leader, Trump.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...campaign,_2016
for the record, i was pointing out what conservatives and republicans say.

i dont hold that belief.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies