Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2018, 07:49 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,122,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldJTrump View Post
Yet no one can point out what exactly Alex Jones said that was cause for a ban. Again what it comes down to leftist Twitter employees "feels" like banning conservative speech
I already told you, several posts up. If you want to see his ten minute threatening, insulting, harassing tirade that he filmed as he was doing it, and then reposted on Twitter and FB, I’m sure it’s still up on Infowars . Com.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2018, 07:50 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,912,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Let's See
  • NFL Knee Benders Spit on American Flag, Police & Veterans = This is OK, they have 1st Amendment right to use NFL for their political views.
  • Alex Jones speaks his mind about the left = He must be silenced, censored, shutdown.
Real America sees through the "progressive" hypocrisy.
The NFL is welcome to do whatever it wants. The issue is with Trump's insistence on butting his head into their business (Kneeling is not disrespectful as well (that is besides the point))

Twitter is welcome to do whatever it wants.

The 1st amendment is about the government's interference to free speech. Freedom to one's speech has never meant freedom to any and all platforms to shout said speech. Never.

Old 09-06-2018, 08:06 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,988,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
https://money.cnn.com/2018/09/06/tec...ars/index.html

Looks like even twitters finally had enough of the nutbag.
Now if only they would ban Trump!

Old 09-06-2018, 08:08 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,834,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
God the poutrage would be apoplectic.

Old 09-06-2018, 08:08 PM

13,586 posts, read 13,122,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
I have read that they stated that they could if they wanted to. He generates too many views for them. They aren’t stupid.

Old 09-06-2018, 08:24 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,845,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
I already told you, several posts up. If you want to see his ten minute threatening, insulting, harassing tirade that he filmed as he was doing it, and then reposted on Twitter and FB, I’m sure it’s still up on Infowars . Com.
You do "get it" don't you? Rubio was lying, saying that he didn't know who AJ or his website was.

That is a lie.

Jones was speaking in front of the camera during the interview because that is the only way he can be heard.

Rubio showed who he is here. He stood right there and blatantly lied.

Old 09-06-2018, 08:25 PM

19,771 posts, read 22,673,762 times
He didn't want to acknowledge a blatant BS artist, and neither would I. I could care a less what that fat, bloated, lying hot airbag had to say- I'd kick him to the curb too.

Old 09-06-2018, 08:33 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,845,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
If Trump gets Sessions to come after me and shut me down, I would get an attorney, fight it, and win.

If Trump bans me from following him on Twitter, meh. Plenty of places I can express myself, like right here.

Some people are REALLY confused by the 1st. Which is odd, because it is in very clear English and pretty short. Well within a 6th grade reading level I’d say.
You may have graduated 6th grade,(that must be where you got your word "meh") but you missed my point.

Those who are fine with the AJ's of the world being silenced would be in an uproar if the tables were turned and they were being attacked by conservatives wanting them to be banned, shushed etc because we find your words offensive.

Anyone who believes there wasn't an organized effort to get Jones and other conservatives banned is ignorant.

Old 09-06-2018, 08:51 PM

6,131 posts, read 7,988,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
I have read that they stated that they could if they wanted to. He generates too many views for them. They aren’t stupid.
I read that they say they won’t ban him because he is a public official and thus his tweets are important to the public.

Imagine if they ban him as soon as he’s not president any more. He’d go insane.

Old 09-06-2018, 08:54 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldJTrump View Post
Yet no one can point out what exactly Alex Jones said that was cause for a ban. Again what it comes down to leftist Twitter employees "feels" like banning conservative speech
Who are the other conservatives that were kicked off of Twitter besides Conspiracy Jones?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies