Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you feel that there is more anti-White sentiment among liberals/Democrats than there was 5 or 10
Yes 111 73.03%
No 41 26.97%
Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2018, 12:54 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,906,250 times

Advertisements

Without question it is much higher than it was a decade ago.
Obama and the dems waged class warfare, blamed racism for every woe of the nation and drove white guilt to the limit. Most the black folks I know are amused by the self hating whites.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2018, 12:56 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,105,739 times
Sjws pro blacks and feminists need to stop with this anti white male rhetoric. Isn't it thr white male that gives such people jobs?

Old 09-09-2018, 06:22 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,248,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Yes it's SUPER TRENDY to hate on white people, white culture, white history, white food, etc. And it's really sad that many young people are taught by those who push these ideas and haven't had enough experience with life to realize what utter poppycock it all is.
Its not super trendy to hate on white people as much as a broad rebalancing of how we perceive all things white. The truth is, lots of white things have been overrated or have been discussed and explored in length while non-white things have been largely ignored. I'll give you a few examples:

Most Americans including non-whites have a pretty decent grasp of British history with the kings, feudalism, Magna Carta, castles, Queen Elizabeth, etc. While having almost no knowledge of Chinese History. For 95% of human history, China was a much wealthier, culturally rich and historically significant place then Britain. Yet its history, cultural and heritage isn't given nearly enough attention for how significant of a place it has been. Yet Britain, which for most of its history was damp unwanted backwater is treated as if it was the center of the world.

In my field of expertise...architecture. The architectural history books I would have to read for class would be 85% European and American Architecture and 15% everywhere else. In spite of the fact that they have been building magnificent buildings and structures in Africa, Asia, Latin America the Middle East for millenniums.

Old 09-09-2018, 06:25 PM

2,361 posts, read 2,544,956 times
I wondered where the Persecuted White People Support Group was meeting. Y’all do a nice group hug at the end, y’hear?

Old 09-09-2018, 06:51 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,907,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
Its not super trendy to hate on white people as much as a broad rebalancing of how we perceive all things white. The truth is, lots of white things have been overrated or have been discussed and explored in length while non-white things have been largely ignored. I'll give you a few examples:

Most Americans including non-whites have a pretty decent grasp of British history with the kings, feudalism, Magna Carta, castles, Queen Elizabeth, etc. While having almost no knowledge of Chinese History. For 95% of human history, China was a much wealthier, culturally rich and historically significant place then Britain. Yet its history, cultural and heritage isn't given nearly enough attention for how significant of a place it has been. Yet Britain, which for most of its history was damp unwanted backwater is treated as if it was the center of the world.

In my field of expertise...architecture. The architectural history books I would have to read for class would be 85% European and American Architecture and 15% everywhere else. In spite of the fact that they have been building magnificent buildings and structures in Africa, Asia, Latin America the Middle East for millenniums.
So move to China then if you want to hear about Chinese history and work with non-American and non-European architecture.

Old 09-09-2018, 06:57 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,248,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
So move to China then if you want to hear about Chinese history and work with non-American and non-European architecture.
......Yawn....come back to me when you have something poignant to say.

Old 09-09-2018, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
......Yawn....come back to me when you have something poignant to say.
It was the only poignant reply possible to your ridiculous post.

What do you rather want to hear? Why, yes let's cast British and American history negatively when were not otherwise totally ignoring it to focus on and hype up the rest of the worlds' history.

Old 09-09-2018, 07:09 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,049,313 times
Well, since there is no real "anti-white" sentiment among "liberals," the answer is "no."

Of course, righties have had it SOOOO hard in recent years, such as:
  • Not being able to spew their favorite racist jokes in public without people pointing out their stupidity and bigotry.
  • Having to endure a black man in the white house, and maybe even in their neighborhood - the horror!
  • Being forced to see movies where people other than straight, white males are the heroes - break out the fainting couch!
  • Watching as their confederate traitor snowflake statues were removed, and only being able to murder a few liberals in retaliation.
So, yeah - if you're dumb enough to consider all of the above examples of "liberals hating white people," than I guess life's been hard for the knuckle-draggers on the right. Poor babies.

Old 09-09-2018, 07:18 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,796,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Sjws pro blacks and feminists need to stop with this anti white male rhetoric. Isn't it thr white male that gives such people jobs?
Ironic.

Old 09-09-2018, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Well, since there is no real "anti-white" sentiment among "liberals," the answer is "no."

Of course, righties have had it SOOOO hard in recent years, such as:
  • Not being able to spew their favorite racist jokes in public without people pointing out their stupidity and bigotry.
  • Having to endure a black man in the white house, and maybe even in their neighborhood - the horror!
  • Being forced to see movies where people other than straight, white males are the heroes - break out the fainting couch!
  • Watching as their confederate traitor snowflake statues were removed, and only being able to murder a few liberals in retaliation.
So, yeah - if you're dumb enough to consider all of the above examples of "liberals hating white people," than I guess life's been hard for the knuckle-draggers on the right. Poor babies.
So by your reasoning nothing can be anti-white short of concentration camps? You trivialize everything which is evidence of being anti-white itself. For instance, Obama was a bad president who did a lot of damage and sometimes having a "black neighbor" move in means a gang breaks into your patio door with a cinder block at 3 am. Then you know it's your new neighbor because they try to intimidate stalk you late at night because they're butthurt you almost shot them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies