Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you feel that there is more anti-White sentiment among liberals/Democrats than there was 5 or 10
Yes 111 73.03%
No 41 26.97%
Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2018, 03:16 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,196,880 times

Advertisements

Nope, just more anti-hypocrite
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2018, 03:17 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,290,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post
I didn't vote for Trump, and I'm nobody's "victim"; but I know that hyenas and jackals attack in packs.
You described a Trump rally.

Old 10-07-2018, 03:20 PM

11,988 posts, read 5,290,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TristramShandy View Post
I'm white. I'm liberal. I don't hate myself - - and neither do any other white liberals that I know.

Good God is the white conservative a snowflake.
Collectively, they’re terrified of inevitable change, and Trump plays on their fears like a virtuoso.

Old 10-07-2018, 03:26 PM

22,658 posts, read 24,581,931 times
YES, the anti-White thing is really trendy now.....also, the Dems use it to fire-up their base.

Old 10-07-2018, 03:28 PM

1,279 posts, read 851,993 times
Yes. Or at least Democrats generally are more vocal in their dislike of whites.

Old 10-07-2018, 03:29 PM

34,018 posts, read 17,045,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuppiesandKittens View Post
Yes. Or at least Democrats generally are more vocal in their dislike of whites.
Dems told us whites are deplorable in their opinion.

Old 10-07-2018, 03:31 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,954,427 times
I think it's hilarious the way Trump supporters use the term "social justice warrior" as an insult. American wouldn't exist if it weren't for social justice warriors.

Old 10-07-2018, 03:36 PM

5,888 posts, read 3,223,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
Its not super trendy to hate on white people as much as a broad rebalancing of how we perceive all things white. The truth is, lots of white things have been overrated or have been discussed and explored in length while non-white things have been largely ignored. I'll give you a few examples:

Most Americans including non-whites have a pretty decent grasp of British history with the kings, feudalism, Magna Carta, castles, Queen Elizabeth, etc. While having almost no knowledge of Chinese History. For 95% of human history, China was a much wealthier, culturally rich and historically significant place then Britain. Yet its history, cultural and heritage isn't given nearly enough attention for how significant of a place it has been. Yet Britain, which for most of its history was damp unwanted backwater is treated as if it was the center of the world.

In my field of expertise...architecture. The architectural history books I would have to read for class would be 85% European and American Architecture and 15% everywhere else. In spite of the fact that they have been building magnificent buildings and structures in Africa, Asia, Latin America the Middle East for millenniums.

Why the hell would anyone care about Chinese history unless they're Chinese or an archaelogist/historian? You're not making any sense. This is about cultural values. People value their own culture primarily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
So move to China then if you want to hear about Chinese history and work with non-American and non-European architecture.
Exactly. I think its all trashy overdone garbage. Who wants to see all that nonsense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucat View Post
Collectively, they’re terrified of inevitable change, and Trump plays on their fears like a virtuoso.
Genocide is not inevitable. These changes are all artificial and orchestrated deliberately within a genocidal agenda. They don't have to happen, they can be reversed. No social engineering is permanent ...it can ALL be undone.

Old 10-07-2018, 03:44 PM

3,976 posts, read 1,989,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Well, since there is no real "anti-white" sentiment among "liberals," the answer is "no."

Lol. Many liberals are on board with this sentiment.........

Old 10-07-2018, 03:48 PM

3,976 posts, read 1,989,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futurist110 View Post
Do you feel that there is more anti-White sentiment among liberals/Democrats than there was 5 or 10 years ago?
Although the anti white sentiment has always been there among many leftists of color to some degree, it has certianly grown among white leftists as a group in the last decade or so. It's trendy to show how "woke" you are you are as an "ally", by mouthing all the anti supremacy, white privilege nonsense to other leftists.

Where is my safety pin?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies