Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2018, 09:31 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
You have no idea what Mueller knows but nice try.
All Trump supporters are willing to take the word of a man who is a chronic liar that he is telling the truth
Anytime you see him on TV, there is another lie added to the list--at least one...

They all need to read the story/fable of the scorpion to see Teump's nature...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2018, 09:34 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I never found confirmation for this post I made in Sept 2018--and I posted as much after the fact--
I am reposting this because someone gave me rep points

I am HOPING that the most recent Cohen legal confirmation of the Trump/Russian hotel deal shows that in those 70+ hours of Mueller testimony Cohen has been doing that he also confirmed he DID make payments to the Russian hackers--even if it was not in Prague as the Steele dossier detailed--but another European city.

Cohen is Trump's bag man--he knows most of Trump's dirty laundry because he was the "washer woman" that was supposed to clean it up and protect Trump
It would be like Tom Hagan rolling over on the Godfather---except as we know, Tom Hagan didn't do that--
But Michael Coreleone and Vito, his father, were much smarter than Donald Trump--and more honorable in their own corrupt ways...

Why would someone in the US travel to Europe to pay Russian hackers when they could hire hackers here in the US and eliminate the paper trail?

Old 12-03-2018, 06:24 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
So, in addition to the Manafort bombshell, now we find out that Cohen is also talking to Mueller. This is just a tough week for poor ol' tRump. His chickens are now roosting all over him.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...-cohen-mueller

Has he snuck out of DC for the weekend?

Can't wait to enjoy the impending tweet storm. His silence is just the calm before the storm.

I kinda doubt he'll be playing his best golf game anytime soon.

Maybe now we will finally get some answers to the burning question of which particular professional *** dumpsters Trump ****ed years ago and then paid to go away.

Old 12-03-2018, 07:08 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Maybe now we will finally get some answers to the burning question of which particular professional *** dumpsters Trump ****ed years ago and then paid to go away.

Over the coming months I expect we'll get plenty of answers on any number of tRump & company's criminal activity. I also expect his followers to swallow whatever lies he continues to feed them as they deny reality.

So much winning.

Old 12-06-2018, 05:31 AM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I wonder why Trump hasn't bragged about that level of notariety...
I wonder if Trump is really so much a narcissist that he will brag he is the man who crashed the Market?

And I wonder how many people who are mid level managers at Trump companies might have tried to find new employment--because just as Manafort was fined because of his criminal liability so Trump could lose his assets if found guilty...

Old 12-06-2018, 01:58 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
Tomorrow will tell us a lot.

https://twitter.com/HedgeBz/status/1070711218640367616

Old 12-07-2018, 09:07 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Well this thread didn't age well.

Cohen never has a cooperation deal.

The fake news never stops.

Old 12-07-2018, 09:08 PM

48,531 posts, read 34,851,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post

What?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 12-07-2018, 09:29 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,703,250 times
Quote:

Reported today:

“President Donald Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen has provided significant assistance to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation, including details about contacts between Trump aides and Russia, according to court documents released Friday.
Mueller's office said Cohen gave federal investigators "relevant and useful" information about his contacts with people connected to the White House as late as this year, according to a sentencing memo the office filed.“

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...-cohen-n945191

Old 12-07-2018, 09:59 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times
Quote:

Really. You believe that. You SERIOUSLY believe that?

I knew the Kool-Aid was strong, but I never realized it was 150 proof.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies