Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-01-2018, 04:08 PM

10,990 posts, read 20,602,128 times

Advertisements

The other cooperator to keep an eye on is Allen Weisselberg.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2018, 04:10 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,930,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Ah, yes, those pesky state charges are what's going to sink him. This is what I'm even more interested in than the federal crimes, because he can't pardon himself or the rest of his crime family for state charges.

LOCK THEM ALL UP!!!

Nothing sad about it. They are all criminals, father and children, alike.
I am sad for Barron, and to a lesser degree, Tiffany Trump. Perhaps they can change their surname, as did Manafort's daughter, but their faces are too well-known for total obscurity.

Old 12-01-2018, 04:26 PM

13,248 posts, read 21,872,237 times
Speaking of Cohen, whatever happened to that multi-million dollar slush fund that Cohen was running under the auspices of Essential Consultants?

What did Trump know about it?
Did any of that money make its way back to Trump?
Were taxes paid on it?
Was Cohen breaking the law by acting as an unregistered lobbyist?

I hope this resurfaces again. We deserve answers to those questions.

Old 12-01-2018, 04:44 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,565,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
DJT is going to "Rue theDAY" he decided to run for President!! By not staying inches "Little Bubble" of Family Business.. He's been exposed to the Laser digging into his passed, present and likely his FUTURE!!

The fact he never turned over his Tax Return was the FIRST Clue that he was HIDING something.. then of course his long standing "Fixer" also having intimate inside knowledge of everything DJT/Family for over a decade...and to the bestow my knowledge the Old guy Weisselberg ( Accountant) , who has also been cooperating with "Special Council" has surely exposed the sordid past of "Trump Organization"!

Nothing Good Happens to the Boss When They Flip the Accountant
https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...immunity-deal/

Mueller is actually the least of DJT's worries right now ( he's insulated as POTUS).. He is likely going to end up losing his entire fortune and his Family will too since they are so involved in "Trump Organization"!

Post after leaving office..State's will continue to unravel DJT's total ****** lies/fraud/Bilking of the system ..

Greed often ends up bringing the Braggart's to their knees, sooner rather than later !! Sadly, DJT will also bring down his Family too!!

They will bring their selves down. They know right from wrong.

Old 12-01-2018, 05:36 PM

37,313 posts, read 59,984,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
It's unlikely Cohen would have flipped - had not Stormy Daniels consulted Michael Avenatti.

Such irony, that Trump would be brought down by his sleazy "encounter" with Stormy, which led to her consulting Avenatti, and the revelation of Cohen's financial covering for that encounter.

Interesting that it took this mess's coming to light for Cohen to repent his previous ways. I do hope he is sincere, and welcome his speaking out now, regardless of what may have triggered it - but I doubt if he turns out to be Russiagate's John Dean. Time will tell.

Hope I am mistaken and that his repentance is sincere.
Right now no one can really say what is motivating Cohen to turn from a Trump supporter into a spear into the heart of his organization
One story I read was that Cohen is very close to his father
His father is a doctor, Holocaust survivor as child who came to America and really believes in the "American Dream"
His father was (from what I read) disgusted at Trump's comments during the Charlottesville March--
Really saw the racist agenda Trump has been indirectly pushing come to the fore
That made him talk to Cohen about supporting a man with that type of Anti-American attitude
Cohen apparently never had that conversation with his father--and who knows about the uncle with Russian Mafia ties--
But according to people to know Cohen personally--
His father had lot to do with making Cohen turn his attitude around...

That is a book that might be worth reading...

Old 12-01-2018, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Speaking of Cohen, whatever happened to that multi-million dollar slush fund that Cohen was running under the auspices of Essential Consultants?

What did Trump know about it?
Did any of that money make its way back to Trump?
Were taxes paid on it?
Was Cohen breaking the law by acting as an unregistered lobbyist?

I hope this resurfaces again. We deserve answers to those questions.
And SDNY is likely going to be unraveling that Gordion Knot...

Old 12-01-2018, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell Plotts View Post
The other cooperator to keep an eye on is Allen Weisselberg.

The only action Weisselberg has cooperated with so far is the forced agreement to the payoff info that Cohen testified to in SDNY court
Weisselberg couldn't plead the 5th because he was force-fed immunity--
So he had to testify---
He has no way not to...

So far there have been no other mentions of his involvement with ANY Trump business (like the Russia deal) or payoff run through the Trump Corporation that were supposed to be charges by the Trump campaign
I think there could be lot of money laundering and graft that occurred with campaign donations and false billing--
But that hasn't really been investigated by FEC or any other group that I know of...

Old 12-01-2018, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
[/b]
They will bring their selves down. They know right from wrong.
How???
I am not excusing their actions--
All three of them had an excellent private school education at some tony schools and technically they should have been exposed to writers and classes about moral choices

But when you have a father who is just a big con artist
A Mom who lets you be raised by nannies and private schools and herself takes payoffs from the Donald in lieu of being honest about their relationship, his behavior, and her own self-serving lifestyle

What do you think you are going to get???
Actions speak louder than words---

Parents can tell their kids all they want--'don't drink and drive", "don't do drugs", "behave", "don't lie to me"
And then when they turn around and do exactly what they are telling their kids NOT to do---it is worthless
It is worse than worthless--it is hypocrisy
And nothing kills trust like hypocrisy in a family...

Old 12-01-2018, 05:52 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,382,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
The only action Weisselberg has cooperated with so far is the forced agreement to the payoff info that Cohen testified to in SDNY court
Weisselberg couldn't plead the 5th because he was force-fed immunity--
So he had to testify---
He has no way not to...

So far there have been no other mentions of his involvement with ANY Trump business (like the Russia deal) or payoff run through the Trump Corporation that were supposed to be charges by the Trump campaign
I think there could be lot of money laundering and graft that occurred with campaign donations and false billing--
But that hasn't really been investigated by FEC or any other group that I know of...
MAYBE yes or Maybe NO as Weisselberg was VERY much involved with DJT during the Russian Slush Fun Banking by Russian Oligarchs going way back.. ALA "Money Laundering" schemes!

So, not so sure Old AL doesn't have information helpful for State/Fed offences !! Immunity given, only means HE won't go to jail... However, we already know that M. Cohen actually went thru HIM to open up "Shell" Companies to siphon funds to pay off his " affairs" in order to hide from his "Wives" and Media .. NDA's was a common document that was recycled for many decades in DJT WORLD!!

Old 12-01-2018, 06:54 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,100,746 times
Russian government confirms the Kremlin communicated with Michael Cohen in the past

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1069036715791261696
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies