Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2018, 04:17 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times

Advertisements

Democrats have lost a generational opportunity to reshape the the Supreme court. Why? The people voted them out of power in 2014 & 2016.

Democrats, what's left of them, are hopping mad and completely deranged. Make up nonsense about Kavenaugh. This including from one of the biggest losers of all time. Bill Clinton's estranged drunken wife.

Nothing more too it than that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2018, 05:39 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Right wingers continue to keep Hillary relevant.
That statement is a steaming pile of cow dung and you know it. Hillary keeps running her mouth and 'resisting'. That's why she is still relevant, and I for one am going to fight everything that comes out of her big fat loser mouth.

Old 09-20-2018, 05:44 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Monica should apologize to Hillary. It was a consensual affair, even Monica doesn't dispute that. She knew he was married and she fooled around with him anyway. Why would Hillary owe the woman who her husband cheated on her with an apology?

Wait a minute here! Where is Bill's punishment? He is the one who pulled his pants down and had Monica fellate him!

Old 09-21-2018, 03:29 AM

16,279 posts, read 10,418,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Why should Hillary apologize to Monica? Bill already did that.

Really - the Republicans should apologize to Monica - it was THEY that used her as a political football, ruining her life forever.

Should Melania apologize to Stormy and all of Trump's other mistresses? To the 18 women who came forward alleging sexual assault against Trump?

Oh - and OP - hypocrisy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
No dear. It was accused rapist Bill Clinton ruined Monica's life forever.

He sexually assaulted Monica in the White House. And before you try to make argument about that, the Federal Employee Conduct Guidelines for behavior describes what Bill did as sexual assault to a young intern.

I get why you try to defend his actions because crooked Hillary chooses to remain married to him, but it's sad never the less.
There was not one word in the first post that you quoted that was a defense of Bill Clinton's actions. I am convinced that you are one of the worst posters on this board. If you are going to come after another poster with the condescending "dear" you might want to come to the board with your facts straight.

Old 09-21-2018, 03:34 AM

1,687 posts, read 1,283,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Hillary has no credibility on supporting woman who make claims of sexual assault. when will Hillary be asked by the press and be required to talk about Juanita Broaddrick?
You could've ended the sentence right there and, you would still get the +1.

Sadly, and even more potentially damaging to our nation, is there are a lot of people that think she is credible...

Old 09-21-2018, 03:39 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Who’s Hillary?
The person who had the most votes.

Old 09-21-2018, 03:47 AM

9,457 posts, read 5,225,471 times
I voted for Bill Clinton the first time around. After the Lewinsky debacle, and Hillary's proclamation that it was a 'vast right wing conspiracy,' I was pretty much through with both of them. She is a self-entitled, sexual predator-enabling, lying carpet bagger alki and I voted for Donald Trump because I was NEVER EVER EVER going to vote for her, despite her genitalia. I would love to see a woman president in my time. Maybe I will. But not her. Not ever. And that is how I really feel. LOL

Old 09-21-2018, 03:51 AM

16,279 posts, read 10,418,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley. View Post
I voted for Bill Clinton the first time around. After the Lewinsky debacle, and Hillary's proclamation that it was a 'vast right wing conspiracy,' I was pretty much through with both of them. She is a self-entitled, sexual predator-enabling, lying carpet bagger alki and I voted for Donald Trump because I was NEVER EVER EVER going to vote for her, despite her genitalia. I would love to see a woman president in my time. Maybe I will. But not her. Not ever. And that is how I really feel. LOL
Do you feel the same way about Melania?

Old 09-21-2018, 04:03 AM

9,457 posts, read 5,225,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Do you feel the same way about Melania?
No, not currently, because I have seen no evidence that Donald Trump 'sexually assaulted' anyone and have never seen Melania publicly castigate any of his 'accusers,' who by the way, and to my knowledge, only allege consensual affairs, all of which happened prior to his being elected president. At least up until this point, my feeling is that is between them. You know, "it's just sex," like all the Clinton supporters said back then.

Old 09-21-2018, 04:05 AM

1,359 posts, read 1,171,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joee5 View Post
Hillary should worry about Bill and his own past sexual history.

Slick willy is unable to comment, he has better things to do

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies