U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-30-2018, 12:06 PM
 
Location: Nebraska
3,258 posts, read 1,638,323 times
Reputation: 2897

Advertisements

Democrats want El Paso and San Francisco values to be the rule of the land.

No thanks, glad that Cruz will win a landslide as Beto O'Rourke wants to bring "El Paso values to America" with illegal alien drop houses, people in poverty having as many babies and raising them in filth, rampant discrimination against those who prefer to speak the language the founding fathers spoke.

El Paso values: mothers and their grade school aged children screaming profanity at police officers.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeORW3EkDm0

El Paso values video on Youtube: women driving while high in broad daylight high as a kite


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zea9YFc6ME0

El Paso values: triple homicide suspect released on probation guns down 2 17 year olds and 18 year old

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/ne...ts/1347909002/

Another congressman representing a failed city trying to enact laws that will chip away at old-fashioned American values.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-01-2018, 09:38 AM
 
72 posts, read 69,386 times
Reputation: 84
Excellent post! Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-01-2018, 09:45 AM
 
Location: In your head, rent free
14,386 posts, read 7,727,154 times
Reputation: 7294
Beto wants to Make El Paso/Texas Mexico again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-01-2018, 09:47 AM
 
Location: Texas or Cascais, Portugal
3,426 posts, read 3,191,580 times
Reputation: 8305
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Democrats want El Paso and San Francisco values to be the rule of the land.

No thanks, glad that Cruz will win a landslide as Beto O'Rourke wants to bring "El Paso values to America" with illegal alien drop houses, people in poverty having as many babies and raising them in filth, rampant discrimination against those who prefer to speak the language the founding fathers spoke.

El Paso values: mothers and their grade school aged children screaming profanity at police officers.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeORW3EkDm0

El Paso values video on Youtube: women driving while high in broad daylight high as a kite


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zea9YFc6ME0

El Paso values: triple homicide suspect released on probation guns down 2 17 year olds and 18 year old

https://www.elpasotimes.com/story/ne...ts/1347909002/

Another congressman representing a failed city trying to enact laws that will chip away at old-fashioned American values.
You sound scared
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-01-2018, 09:58 AM
 
72 posts, read 69,386 times
Reputation: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
What are you talking about? OP is one of the most "out there" posters on this site. No one except yourself takes him seriously
So I see you're located in Arizona commenting on Texas politics and yet we're to take you seriously?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-01-2018, 10:02 AM
 
Location: In your head, rent free
14,386 posts, read 7,727,154 times
Reputation: 7294
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurider2002 View Post
You sound scared
Not nearly as scared as Mollie Tibbetts was I'm sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-01-2018, 10:13 AM
 
72 posts, read 69,386 times
Reputation: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Not nearly as scared as Mollie Tibbetts was I'm sure.


Or as Gavin Gladding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-01-2018, 10:15 AM
 
Location: In The Thin Air
12,297 posts, read 8,106,016 times
Reputation: 8939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Buford View Post
So I see you're located in Arizona commenting on Texas politics and yet we're to take you seriously?
I bet you think you understand California politics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-01-2018, 10:17 AM
 
20,337 posts, read 9,884,265 times
Reputation: 4394
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Democrats want El Paso and San Francisco values to be the rule of the land.

so, you're freaking out that representatives are representing their constituents?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-01-2018, 10:20 AM
 
Location: In your head, rent free
14,386 posts, read 7,727,154 times
Reputation: 7294
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Buford View Post


Or as Gavin Gladding.
Or Kate Steinle
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top