Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2018, 11:00 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Such an irrational reply of fake quotes lol. I could just as easily claim gals like you hate men since you paint them all as potential rapist.
This is a tiny fraction of things you have posted. Looking at your history was replete with anti female, they are responsible for rape crap. They drink with men so it's not rape.

You can't say I hate men because I have posted over and over that MOST men are not rapists. I've also said I love men in numerous posts. Please find one quote where I said all men are rapists. I never have, not once. I've said the opposite.

I'd love to see one post of yours about women that wasn't negative. You get what you give. This is why women don't treat you well.

This is just a tiny sampling. Most of this is two threads we were both on. You must have hundreds of complaints about women. You are obsessed with insulting them. Maybe help is needed.

Quote:
If you are not intending to consent:

Don't go somewhere private with the male.

It's rude to mislead and waste someone's time anyway.
Quote:
Because I don't think there should be more female senators anymore than there should be more female garbage collectors.

If you want more common sense, critical thinking and more general empathy
and conscience in your politicians, vote republican and for the old white American male candidate .
Quote:
That's just what makes it questionable if they were all really assault victims. The majority of consensual encounters females have are with people they know too. And since they knew the other person, what part did the female play that lead up to the encounter?

Quote:
No it's like I said feminist only focus on claims of men having better outcomes than women . Feminism is just motivated by envy and gynocentrism. Most feminist are just selfish, anti-male and ignorant. There's nothing equal about equal outcomes for non-identical groups anyway.
Quote:
I know a lot of liberal women are single and childless male haters playing the dating field
Quote:
It's way worse. Someone of your sexual orientation trying to unbutton your pants is a cake walk in comparison. At least on an emotional basis you can rationalize you were desirable, but how do rationalize the hate of just wanting to physical injure someone? I personally think kids in school or the like who are bullied are as big as victims as any sex offense victim.
This ones nice, rape should feel flattering!

Quote:
ep liberals and feminist are trying to brainwash everyone with propaganda to jump on the sexual offense hysteria, so that liberals and feminist will have all the power.
Quote:
Feminism like all leftists policies is about equal or better outcomes than white males.

Last edited by detshen; 10-08-2018 at 11:12 PM..

Old 10-08-2018, 11:07 PM

18,021 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
No, the perpetrators are not less at fault. Stop the victim bashing. Men need to control their barbaric acts of sexual assault and aggression, period.
Men are doing this?

I am skeptical of the claim.

Old 10-09-2018, 12:24 AM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
This is a tiny fraction of things you have posted. Looking at your history was replete with anti female, they are responsible for rape crap. They drink with men so it's not rape.

You can't say I hate men because I have posted over and over that MOST men are not rapists. I've also said I love men in numerous posts. Please find one quote where I said all men are rapists. I never have, not once. I've said the opposite.

I'd love to see one post of yours about women that wasn't negative. You get what you give. This is why women don't treat you well.

This is just a tiny sampling. Most of this is two threads we were both on. You must have hundreds of complaints about women. You are obsessed with insulting them. Maybe help is needed.

I'll give you an A for effort but a no pass for comprehension . Those quotes which don't have their context are simply anti-feminist not intended to be anti-female.

Old 10-09-2018, 12:49 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I'll give you an A for effort but a no pass for comprehension . Those quotes which don't have their context are simply anti-feminist not intended to be anti-female.
I'll just give a fail, period. That doesn't even make sense, they aren't all even about feminists. You are obsessed with hating on women. One click, and pages and pages of one seriously bitter dude come up. If you weren't so constantly awful and nasty all the time, I'd probably feel sorry for you. You clearly have a lot of issues. Your problem is not Chads, it's all you.

Quote:
Quote:
If you are not intending to consent:
Don't go somewhere private with the male.
It's rude to mislead and waste someone's time anyway.
Quote:
Because I don't think there should be more female senators anymore than there should be more female garbage collectors.
If you want more common sense, critical thinking and more general empathy and conscience in your politicians, vote republican and for the old white American male candidate .

Quote:
That's just what makes it questionable if they were all really assault victims. The majority of consensual encounters females have are with people they know too. And since they knew the other person, what part did the female play that lead up to the encounter?

Quote:
I know a lot of liberal women are single and childless male haters playing the dating field
Quote:
It's way worse. Someone of your sexual orientation trying to unbutton your pants is a cake walk in comparison. At least on an emotional basis you can rationalize you were desirable, but how do rationalize the hate of just wanting to physical injure someone? I personally think kids in school or the like who are bullied are as big as victims as any sex offense victim.

Last edited by detshen; 10-09-2018 at 01:09 AM..

Old 10-09-2018, 01:36 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,727,236 times
Get real, the majority of rapes are violent assaults, where consent is not an issue, not the stuff of #meToo.

Old 10-09-2018, 05:17 AM

28,671 posts, read 18,795,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Yeah, they need to listen to their gut also. It's probably worse for them becasue they don't have the natural fear of men that women do.
Women have a "natural" fear of men?

All women? All men?

Old 10-09-2018, 05:27 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Women have a "natural" fear of men?

All women? All men?
Ralph, I'd bet we're alike in many ways. I like women. They like me. I've never assaulted any and all sex has been consensual.
I do worry about accusations being weaponized and the loss of innocent until proven guilty. Especially for my son and grandson.

They are all a little on the crazy side though, but I like that too.

Old 10-09-2018, 05:30 AM

2,362 posts, read 1,924,785 times
I will do everything I can to teach my daughters to PROTECT THEMSELVES, to NOT PUT THEMSELVES IN SITUATIONS where a sexual assault is easy, TO NOT dress like a hooker and then get offended when they are treated LIKE A HOOKER

Its stupid to expect the government and laws to provide 100% protection against this...they really cant provide any...its up to the individual...I hope my daughters will one day open carry like I do...they wont be assaulted

Old 10-09-2018, 06:19 AM

4,423 posts, read 7,369,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
There seems to be a lot of controversy around this issue. Although there is little debate that women are not responsible for sexual assaults, do they have a duty to protect themselves? If so, how? Avoiding being alone? Not drinking to excess, avoiding skimpy clothing, what? Many individuals of both genders have expressed this opinion. And if she doesn't protect herself in whatever way is deemed necessary or fitting, is the perpetrator less at fault if an assault happens?
Does a man have a duty to not commit sexual assault? Should he avoid going to bars with friends, drinking to excess, thinking an attractive woman is there for his entertainment? Should he keep his hands to himself? Should he respect boundaries? And if he doesn't protect himself from assaulting a woman, is the woman less of a victim?

Old 10-09-2018, 07:17 AM

28,671 posts, read 18,795,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky2balive View Post
I will do everything I can to teach my daughters to PROTECT THEMSELVES, to NOT PUT THEMSELVES IN SITUATIONS where a sexual assault is easy, TO NOT dress like a hooker and then get offended when they are treated LIKE A HOOKER

Its stupid to expect the government and laws to provide 100% protection against this...they really cant provide any...its up to the individual...I hope my daughters will one day open carry like I do...they wont be assaulted
My daughter does carry concealed, but I've also taught her: Make sure you get some of his DNA. Even if he kills you, make sure you've got some of his DNA under your nails and a chunk of his nose or ear in your teeth. Kavanaugh might not remember Ford, but that guy should remember you every time he looks in a mirror.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies