Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-10-2018, 02:21 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,942 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamban View Post
I thought swaggering peacock is a term used for Obama because he thought he was so much smarter than the rest that he could look down upon others.

After the idiot Obama being awarded the Nobel Prize for doing nothing I don't see whay Kayne, you or I cannot also be nominated for it.
Not sure what it was for exactly worded but it was to represent the peaceful direction the country was headed while he was president.
Donald Trump has taken it and smashed it to bits in a jealous rage and will denigrate everything that was once sacred to America and buy his Prize from a murderous dictator using American taxpayer money.

Anyone who supports this con man and his family of gypsys is an uber idiot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2018, 02:31 AM

14,611 posts, read 17,562,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
Kim and Kanye have done more than any other so called celebrities.
You should really put some kind of a smiley face next to statements like that so I know if you are being sarcastic or on the level

rolling eyes means sarcastic
OK means you are on the level

Old 10-10-2018, 06:29 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,422,948 times
Folks going back and forth about a celebrity that doesn't vote and off his meds. Most right-wing conservatives didn't know who Kanye was until he married Kim or sided with Trump. Trump doesn't care about Kanye. Trump will use him for his photo-ops and press attention. Kanye is not one of them yet they will try their best to make him feel like them. Money or celebrity won't change that.

Old 10-10-2018, 06:36 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,432,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Folks going back and forth about a celebrity that doesn't vote and off his meds. Most right-wing conservatives didn't know who Kanye was until he married Kim or sided with Trump. Trump doesn't care about Kanye. Trump will use him for his photo-ops and press attention. Kanye is not one of them yet they will try their best to make him feel like them. Money or celebrity won't change that.
You think Obama cared about the celebrities he invited?

Old 10-10-2018, 06:45 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
There are black pastors groups who have said that Obama never had them there. They also said that Obama would never do what Trump did for boxing champion Jack Johnson.

President Trump is more supportive of black men and women than anyone we have had in office.

Kayne is Trump's friend. He helped Kayne before he ever became President.
The people who get to know President Trump won't be swayed by the lies against him though the leftists will try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF6FWSD0bl0

Old 10-10-2018, 06:54 AM

20,109 posts, read 9,018,880 times
of course black people will gravitate to President Trump. African Americans have been cast aside by the Democrats in favor of those entering our country illegally. Illegals are the new darlings, not black people anymore.

Black America understands this and will act accordingly.

Old 10-10-2018, 07:00 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,667,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Why in the world would Obama invite him. The guy is pretty unhinged with his rants at his concerts, which have included many topics like Jay Z dissing him. And let's not forget the time he stormed on stage when Taylor Swift won an award, just to interrupt her speech to declare Beyonce should have run. Oh yeah, this guy's all there. You should wonder why Trump invites him. And what exactly has Kanye done.

Why would Obama invite a successful black music rapper and producer. He preferred to invite the useless Clockboy instead who took out a WalMart clock and put it in a suitcase to make it look like a bomb.

From CNN:

Quote:
The same day Texas police announced that a teenager arrested in Texas after bringing a clock he made to high school would not charged, President Barack Obama invited the student to the White House.
"Cool clock, Ahmed. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It's what makes America great," the POTUS Twitter account.

Old 10-10-2018, 07:01 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
That makes perfect sense. Kanye West is one of the few people who matches or beats Trump on the narcissism scale. Numerous gag gifts are available on the internet depicting this phenomenon. As the joke goes: "I love you more than Kanye loves Kanye." One psychologist wrote an article analyzing West's mental status. I would be interested in reading this this dinner goes. I suspect something like this:

KW: "I am the greatest rapper who ever lived. I have contributed so much to the industry!"

DT: "I am the greatest president who ever lived, at least since Lincoln. No president has been more mistreated than me!"

KW: "We're both so misunderstood. Let's be BFFs! Actually, I changed my mind. You'll have to settle for second best because I'm best friends with myself. You know, numero uno and all."

DT: "Sounds good. We'll be BFFs with ourselves first, second best friends with each other. Since no one else recognizes all our glorious accomplishments, we have to remind them."

Here's the link to the psychologist's article on Kanye West.

A Psychologist's Perspective on Kanye West | Shrink Tank

Old 10-10-2018, 07:37 AM

4,783 posts, read 3,299,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
There are black pastors groups who have said that Obama never had them there. They also said that Obama would never do what Trump did for boxing champion Jack Johnson.

President Trump is more supportive of black men and women than anyone we have had in office.

Kayne is Trump's friend. He helped Kayne before he ever became President.
The people who get to know President Trump won't be swayed by the lies against him though the leftists will try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF6FWSD0bl0
That being true you have to ask yourself is Kayne's support for Trump more out of friendship or political views? Or maybe the friendship has influenced his political views. I don't know as I know nothing about him. Either way I see nothing wrong with it. People often support friends regardless as to their views.

Take Mike Tyson for instance. Trump was a friend to the boxing world and actually tried to buy Tyson's way out of prison, so of course Tyson is going to throw his support towards Trump. Tyson by his own admission said Hillary was his second choice, so had Trump not secured the nomination, Iron Mike would of went for Hillary.

Old 10-10-2018, 08:00 AM

8,498 posts, read 4,561,677 times
A meeting of two of people that are really full of themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies