Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2018, 10:19 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,231,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
Khashoggi was murdered with the blessing of the Trump administration, making Trump and Kushner in particular accomplices to murder. It never would have happened otherwise. The Saudi prince even imitated Trump's language describing the murdered journalist as an 'enemy of the people.'
It makes me wonder, what if this happened under the Obama administration. I bet it would be a different tune all together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2018, 10:19 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,396,690 times
he wasnt an american citizen, its did not happen in usa, i dont care. i dont see why anybody in united states should care. It just because he work for the times. if it was an american teacher or business man, it would never have made the local news

Old 11-21-2018, 10:30 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,469,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg
he wasnt an american citizen, its did not happen in usa, i dont care. i dont see why anybody in united states should care. It just because he work for the times. if it was an american teacher or business man, it would never have made the local news
What? If an American businessman was murdered in a foreign consulate and dismembered with a bone saw it would not have made the news?

Old 11-21-2018, 10:34 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,954,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
I remember when all you cons were up in arms about the gassing of the Kurds calling for the head of Saddam Hussein for killing all the poor innocent Kurds. Bush senior invaded Iraq because Saddam supposedly attacked the poor innocent Kuwaitis. So you cared about the innocent Kurds and Kuwaitis who were slaughtered by Saddam Hussein but somehow an innocent man who was brutally murdered on his wedding day is no concern to you. Last time I checked the gassing of the Kurds did not take place on US soil nor were they American citizens.

Your epic hypocrisy would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Old 11-21-2018, 11:10 PM

4,019 posts, read 3,954,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
It makes me wonder, what if this happened under the Obama administration. I bet it would be a different tune all together.
Of course, they would be calling for Obama's head for allowing it to happen.

And of course, the genocide of six million Jews never bothered the Trumpettes either since they weren't Americans
and it didn't happen on American soil. We should have just allowed Hitler to wipe out every last one of them.

Old 11-22-2018, 12:06 AM

23,654 posts, read 17,517,565 times
As Hillary said when Gaddafi was killed. Explain this. His death was pretty dang gruesome as well. Look it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlz3-OzcExI

Old 11-22-2018, 12:58 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,438,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
Khashoggi was murdered with the blessing of the Trump administration, making Trump and Kushner in particular accomplices to murder. It never would have happened otherwise. The Saudi prince even imitated Trump's language describing the murdered journalist as an 'enemy of the people.'
Its unanimous. No one doubts the murder was enabled by the Trump Family. Even the family knows it. That is why they are hiding from it. They know they are murderers and criminals. If they thought otherwise, they wouldn't hide .
Own it. Just say it, Trump family. "Kashoggi was an enemy of the people like Jim Acosta is the enemy of the people" trumps are more Saudi then american. Check their birth certificates. They sure as hell are NOT American.
He thumbs up murder for money.
He 'll thumbs up YOUR murder for money or nothing.
Vote them out or face the consequences.

Old 11-22-2018, 08:50 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,800,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrat View Post
"Never takes the side of this country" hmm... so let me get this straight you want Trump to cancel billions of dollars in arms deals, causing the loss of thousands of jobs for American workers because the Saudis killed one of there own citizens on it's own soil.
Think first before typing.

That is a very valid concern, however, it goes deeper than a paycheck. Do you remember the Davos in the desert conference and the mass cancellations because of Khashoggi murder? Saudi Arabia spent 27 million dollars lobbying Western businesses to come invest in Saudi Arabia. Companies that are backing away because of the murder include Uber and Viacom both strategic to MBS's plan to move away from oil and create jobs for the youth of Saudi Arabia. More than 60% of Saudi's are under 30.

This goes beyond one Saudi Citizen with a permanent residence address in the United States being murdered on sovereign soil in another country. This is about silencing a free press. This is about the most powerful leader in the free world green lighting any autocrat or dictator to do the same as long as we're for sale and you can benefit us.

MBS made a bad move by alienating Western companies through this despicable act. If our president lowers the bar and accepts this without consequence, then perhaps our business owners and those around the world will "give up a paycheck" in favor of standing up to a dictator trying to silence a free press. Maybe the Saudi's will stop buying all of Trump's luxury condo's Just google Trump's business ties to Saudi Arabia, they run long and deep. It's not America first with Trump. It's America for sale to the highest bidder that lines his pockets. Yeah we all should think before we type, but we all should also research before we type, and I don't mean just right wing media. You will never hear anything negative there will you?

Old 11-22-2018, 05:52 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,469,695 times
Busted.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKCN1NR0XR

A Turkish newspaper reported on Thursday CIA director Gina Haspel signaled to Turkish officials last month that the agency had a recording of a call in which Saudi Arabia’s crown prince gave instructions to “silence” Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

“It is being said the crown prince gave orders to ‘silence Jamal Khashoggi as soon as possible’,” in a call which was monitored by the U.S. agency, he said.

Old 11-22-2018, 06:08 PM

8,104 posts, read 3,962,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Busted.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-s...-idUSKCN1NR0XR

A Turkish newspaper reported on Thursday CIA director Gina Haspel signaled to Turkish officials last month that the agency had a recording of a call in which Saudi Arabia’s crown prince gave instructions to “silence” Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

“It is being said the crown prince gave orders to ‘silence Jamal Khashoggi as soon as possible’,” in a call which was monitored by the U.S. agency, he said.
They say MBS is a reformist, but it is business as usual where the Saudi Royals 'silence' anyone that does not agree with their regime.

You can be a terrorist and and at the same time support MBS and you are safe.
Especially since MBS supports arming Al Queda and ISIS in Syria.

You cannot however be against MBS regardless of your beliefs and live, it will be off with your head.

By Supporting MBS, our country supports terrorists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies