Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is Don Lemon a racist, as Hershel Walker says he is
Yes 110 74.83%
No 37 25.17%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2018, 05:28 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times

Advertisements

.........................Hershel who?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2018, 09:29 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
.........................Hershel who?
Hershel Walker. The former NFL great and the former Heisman trophy winner.

A more appropriate question might be: Don who?

Old 10-15-2018, 09:49 AM

2,486 posts, read 825,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff View Post
Dude, I totally agree with Hershel Walker on his statement about Don Lemon, but there is no way your gonna tell me that athletes that lean right dominate over athletes that lean left. Not claiming vice versa either as there are plenty of both, and plenty, probably the majority that are non-ideological as well.

I never intimated that. To believe that political leanings can somehow define how good athletes or anyone in any profession, can be is crazy talk.

What I was addressing was the fact that Walkers storied and magnificent career was being minimized for the same reason.

People are so obsessed with their political views that they have lost all perspective on every other aspect of life. It must be sad to fixate on politics, hating Trump or Pelossi or ?, 24/7. Not much of a life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Hershel Walker. The former NFL great and the former Heisman trophy winner.

A more appropriate question might be: Don who?

The only time I hear about Lemon is when he opens his mouth and garbage comes out. I guess he should actually be more well known, considering his career is built on trash.

Last edited by Originalist; 10-15-2018 at 10:13 AM..

Old 10-15-2018, 10:02 AM

3,163 posts, read 1,726,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Hershel Walker is calling for CNN to fire Don Lemon for his racist criticism of Kanye West. That is exactly what CNN will do, unless they want to confirm what millions of people already know, that CNN is a promoter of racism and blatant racial inequality in their broadcasting practices.
Went to bed appalled over @donlemon despicable behavior laughing at @TaraSetmayer and @Bakari_Sellers awful remarks about Kanye West’s visit with @realDonaldTrump!! Woke up wondering why @CNN doesn’t take all three off the air?#SHAMEFUL#CNNhttps://t.co/MwGWIfh8so

— Herschel Walker (@HerschelWalker) October 11, 2018
Hershey has too much brain damage from his football days to be taken seriously.

Old 10-15-2018, 10:13 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,598,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopelesscause View Post
sounds like you are thinking of John McCain(RIP), he is the one that had too much brain damage later in life to be able to think clearly.

Old 10-15-2018, 10:16 AM

2,486 posts, read 825,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopelesscause View Post

That explains Kaepernick's insanity. Thanks

Old 10-15-2018, 10:28 AM

39,878 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Lemon may not actually be a racist. He may simply be a fool that says racist things.

Old 10-15-2018, 10:33 AM

3,319 posts, read 2,340,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Lemon may not actually be a racist. He may simply be a fool that says racist things.
I don't think he's a racist, but he's certainly an idiot.

Old 10-15-2018, 10:35 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post

As long as that applies equally to others, regardless of their skin color or their political preferences. But if Lemon gets a pass because he is a black Democrat, and others do not because they are white Republicans, then the standard that you are promoting and practicing is racism, plain and simple.

Old 10-15-2018, 10:40 AM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodyfromnc View Post
I don't think he's a racist, but he's certainly an idiot.
Saw some clip of Don Lemon chastising someone and saying that all of these people screaming and shouting at people while in restaurants aren't a mob, just simply protesters. I thought to myself what a complete disingenuous fool he is. Does he really think this crap, if so the guy is a real piece of work.

Someone in the clip said to him that if it were the Tea party people shouting down some Democrats while in restaurants it most certainly would be called a mob.

Should he be fired for the Kayne bit, I don't know, not a fan of people being fired but maybe he should be, I don't know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies