Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2018, 07:43 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,122,053 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Where did you come up with that?
I guess you're "new" to what's been happening around you...outside of your bubble!

BTW, they have this thing now called "the internet"...it has a search engine called "Google"...you can type in words and get results like this:

https://www.google.com/search?source...64.GCE6Otsd93E
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2018, 07:43 AM

89,059 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Where did you come up with that?
Come up with what? The fact that the Black people around here are offended by the White surfers wearing dreads? I've seen it with my own eyes. It doesn't just happen here, either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZSS_ya4SWo

Old 10-24-2018, 09:46 AM

29,551 posts, read 9,729,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
trump didn't spit in a tube and make a big huge announcement.
trump didn't start calling her pocohantus. shoot. I was doing that on this forum before Trump got on the stage. and I was just one in a crowd.

EW did this to herself. don't blame trump for EWs crassness. but you are here taking your time defending her and blaming trump.

you did that so don't say you aren't. we all think its funny that you guys are defending her
With all due respect to your originality and bragging rights, I don't care quite as much about whatever games and rhetoric you choose to use as much as I do care about what our POTUS decides to say and do.

I didn't defend EW. Apparently you couldn't understand my comment any better either, but I get your want to continue beating this dumb drum in Trump's marching band. This isn't my sort of thing, but don't mind me any. Perhaps best I leave you be while I look for issues and comments a little more interesting and important to me (and just about everyone who isn't quite so childish about politics in general).

Old 10-24-2018, 09:57 AM

29,551 posts, read 9,729,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
There are soooo many of them though...

Ocrazy O Cortez
Mad Maxine
Nancy MS13 Pelosi
Creepy Joe Biden
Killary
Hank sank Guam Johnson
Fredrica tiny cowboy hat Wilson
Moochelle Obama
Barack where's the magic wand Obama
Bill the serial rapist Clinton
Bernie money for me none for you Sanders

Let's not forget their celebrities...

Michael more more Moore S'mores
George not in my neighborhood cLooney
Kathy what career Griffin
The lack of View (entire cast)

...Oh there are too many!
So cute! So creative and cute! Another thread that just keeps on giving...

"Moochelle Obama" perhaps my favorite! Imagine a first lady saying something like "when they go low, we go high." Who among us Trump types wants to do anything even remotely close to something like that?!?

Old 02-06-2019, 10:12 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,643,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Trumper's believe anything Trump says, when his lies are proven outright to be lies.... so why would anyone go back and forth with the Trump cultist? Some just like to come and bicker.... '"have at it"...

LOL looks like this didn't age well at all.......

Trump was proved right about Elizabeth Warren.

Old 02-10-2019, 06:27 AM

10,235 posts, read 6,324,092 times
My DIL's family is from Puerto Rico. Her sister had her DNA tested and was shocked when her results came back as 15% Native. Her family had never set foot in the US before the 1940's, or lived West of the Hudson River. Eat your heart out, Elizabeth Warren? Not quite.

We did some research. Better term on the DNA site would have been Indigenous Peoples. She is not Native AMERICAN, but Native PUERTO RICAN; Taino Tribe from there.

How to classify this?

Old 02-10-2019, 06:32 AM

37,110 posts, read 41,284,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo48 View Post
My DIL's family is from Puerto Rico. Her sister had her DNA tested and was shocked when her results came back as 15% Native. Her family had never set foot in the US before the 1940's, or lived West of the Hudson River. Eat your heart out, Elizabeth Warren? Not quite.

We did some research. Better term on the DNA site would have been Indigenous Peoples. She is not Native AMERICAN, but Native PUERTO RICAN; Taino Tribe from there.

How to classify this?
Puerto Rico is part of North America.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_America

"Taíno Indians, a subgroup of the Arawakan Indians (a group of American Indians in northeastern South America), inhabited the Greater Antilles (comprising Cuba, Jamaica, Hispaniola [Haiti and the Dominican Republic], and Puerto Rico) in the Caribbean Sea at the time when Christopher Columbus' arrived to the New World."

Taino Indian Culture
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies