Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2018, 08:22 AM

7,783 posts, read 6,087,442 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
One of her white colonizing ancestors raped a squaw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
This is fun....havn't laughed that hard in a while. This may be next.
I can't wait to hear a lib demand "proof or it didn't happen".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2018, 08:23 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthDeKalb View Post
People like Warren and Obama shouldn't validate his stupidity with receipts. This is the same guy who says the Access Hollywood audio wasn’t even his voice.
I agree with this. But if they don't, they get dogged by stupid birthers and/or stupid cultists, who I actually suspect are one and the same for the most part.

But this is a clear indication that she is planning a run at the presidency. She's pretty much ignored this idiocy until now.

Old 10-15-2018, 08:24 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
That is very true.

But if Warren has used her minute fraction of NA blood to gain advantages, that does not exactly speak to honesty either.

At best it should be an interesting little tidbit at her family dinners. At worst ... well we have seen that.

Both Warren and Trump exemplify a lot of what is wrong with this country.
What advantages did she gain?

Old 10-15-2018, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
That's somewhat true but Donald Trump is the President and Warren is just a worthless liar.
Warren is a Senator in the United States Senate. You compulsion to belittle her simply tells the world about YOU.

Old 10-15-2018, 08:25 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Yet you decided to jump into a thread specifically about Warren and her claims of a DNA test... would you like to grab a few more straws on your way out?

Someone has to counter some of the garbage your side tosses out there. I just find it astounding that your side is so virtuous and upset about Warren lying, and you are all totally fine with about 6.5 lies per day coming out of Trump's mouth.

Selective outrage much ?

Old 10-15-2018, 08:27 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Warren is a Senator in the United States Senate. You compulsion to belittle her simply tells the world about YOU.
But I belittle her because she deserves every bit of it, not only because she's a liar with a lot of low IQ supporters.

Old 10-15-2018, 08:28 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
I do suspect many people who do not understand political issues see politics as some type of game and entertainment and Trump as their clown.
Actually I do understand politics even though I don't play the game.

When Obama or Warren produce evidence to contradict what Trump says the last message isn't "They were right, Trump was wrong".

The message is Trump is the dominant one, while Obama/Warren are weak.

Since liberals don't understand traditional power dynamics they can't see this paradigm.

Old 10-15-2018, 08:29 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,037,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Someone has to counter some of the garbage your side tosses out there.
"My side" is reality, logic and common sense, you should come over some time and check it out. We have cookies.

Old 10-15-2018, 08:29 AM

Quote:
But I belittle her because she deserves every bit of it, not only because she's a liar with a lot of low IQ supporters.
She didn't lie about her Native American ancestry. Her DNA backs her up.

Old 10-15-2018, 08:30 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
If I were you I wouldn't make incredibly stupid statements that have no basis in reality.

Here, more you know. If you want to get angry about LIES, here is a little starter list for you. It is year old information, and the count has gone up significantly since then, but it should keep you busy reading for a while:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...umps-lies.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies