Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2018, 02:00 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
As I have stated before, many in the south were told by their parents, grandparents, etc. that they had Native American blood. I was told that throughout my life, on both sides. So a few years ago I decided to get a DNA test and found I was less than 1%. But I had gone through my life believing what I had been told by my family. That is most likely what happened with Warren.

What is Trump's excuse for lying with every breath? Even when the truth will do? And yeah, I can say what about that, because none of his supporters will ever call him out on that.
She listed herself as a minority for years. She. LIED.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

14,221 posts, read 6,963,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
This is just comical at this point.
There is not such thing as "average American".

The vast majority of European Americans do NOT have native American ancestry. Trump claimed he probably had more native ancestry than Warren. That is ridiculously unlikely.

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
AGAIN: She claimed to be a minority for years! She lied!

I'll say it one more time: She labeled herself as a minority for years. She. Lied.

Politico - the source the left likes, states, again, she listed herself a minority. For years. She. LIED.

The quote AGAIN:

Warren listed herself as a minority for several years.

That is called a lie.

She.

Lied.
Read my last post. She's not the only one who thought she was Native American. You can state she lied 'til the cows come home for all I care. So she was mistaken. Unlike Trump who tells blatant and outrageous lies. Every. Damn. Day. He. Lies. All. The. Time.

Old 10-15-2018, 02:01 PM

3,458 posts, read 1,455,803 times
Quote:
Why would it?
Don't worry, if you don't know, you'll find out.

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Read my last post. She's not the only one who thought she was Native American. You can state she lied 'til the cows come home for all I care. So she was mistaken. Unlike Trump who tells blatant and outrageous lies. Every. Damn. Day. He. Lies. All. The. Time.
With zero proof, she listed herself as a minority. She. Lied.

1,081 posts, read 549,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaplex View Post
So, her father's parents believed her mother was part Cherokee and part Delaware. The family tree proves that back to 1824 all her relatives were listed as white. Basically, this is "one-drop" mentality combined with here-say.

(Also, she doesn't deny her Ancestry claims in the National Law Directory.)

I think back in 2012 when her ancestral tree was traced that she should have said "My family told me this, but they were wrong. I made an error in my claims based upon what I was told." She could have saved face there.

The Cherokee Nation investigated her claims and said she is not Cherokee. All evidence points to her grandparents being wrong. The fact that she has a very small percentage of DNA that is similar to people who were the suspected ancestors of Native Americans means very little.

She has the possibility of sharing .098% to 1.5% of her DNA with Native Americans. I am 5% Ashkenazim but I don't run around claiming to be a descendant of holocaust survivors. I share DNA with someone who could be related to holocaust survivors. She shares DNA with Columbian and Peruvian Indians who may be related to Native American Indians who migrated north and may have become Cherokee and Delaware Indians. (No actual Cherokee or Delaware DNA was used in the sample to determine her heritage.)

Old 10-15-2018, 02:02 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,754,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Why are you still talking about this?

The Globe & Mail just threw Pocahontas under the bus.

/thread
News flash - it wasn't the Boston Globe that did the DNA test nor the analysis. The actual test data and analysis remains the same, and the result still matches her original claim - that there is a NA in her family woodpile.

You are quite confused if you think that a math mistake by the Boston Globe invalidates the actual test.

Old 10-15-2018, 02:04 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,963,795 times
Quote:
You sound like a maniac with this obsessive nonsense. You are a Trumpster, right? He lies every single day. Not because he believed a family story. But because lies is part and parcel of being a narcissist like Trump.

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
I'm done here.

1,111 posts, read 1,734,814 times
Warren is amazing... But, i have more Scotch in my blood than she has NA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies