Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-23-2018, 08:56 AM

15,862 posts, read 6,328,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
wow..

•Researchers surveyed Arizona State University students around the time of President Donald Trump's inauguration in 2017
•Some had stress scores on par with that of seven-month follow-ups to school shooting witnesses
•Twenty-five percent of the 769 students reported 'clinically significant' levels of stress
•Women, black, Hispanic and non-Christian students reported higher stress levels
Isn't that what you wanted? Aren't you one of those posters that delights in the misfortunes of others instead of handling your own self?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2018, 09:07 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,723,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
The only way I could make sense of it was that people hated Hillary that bad. Then I started to see people defend Trump's behavior instead of calling him out on it so I don't know what to make of it.
People hating Hillary definitely got Trump elected but now that he's here people will definitely vote him in again if the Democrats don't present a very attractive candidate (I think Joe Biden would be a wise choice).

People aren't defending him they are looking the other way - there's a big difference. They will continue looking the other way so long as he is seen as defending their interests

Old 10-23-2018, 09:10 AM

12,716 posts, read 7,815,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertfchew View Post
And people wonder why mental health still doesn’t get the appropriate treatment. This is just another way for people to play victim. It’s the same as the “epidemic” of sexual assault we have people claiming cat calls of getting checked out is the sams s rape now. So people quit taking things seriously.
American mental health is an absolute joke. That's what you get though in a country where the party in power believes that mental problems are caused by demons and other supernatural things and can just be cured with a little Jesus. No expensive psychologist needed.

Old 10-23-2018, 09:12 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Isn't that what you wanted? Aren't you one of those posters that delights in the misfortunes of others instead of handling your own self?
why would i want millenials to have PTSD?

Old 10-23-2018, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
People hating Hillary definitely got Trump elected but now that he's here people will definitely vote him in again if the Democrats don't present a very attractive candidate (I think Joe Biden would be a wise choice).

People aren't defending him they are looking the other way - there's a big difference. They will continue looking the other way so long as he is seen as defending their interests
You may be right. I see a lot of defending him going on too though. Anytime someone brings up a Clinton or Obama or a Dem pervert I see that defending Trump instead of addressing the problem. If Hillary had won I would have admitted to her faults instead of using Trump as a scapegoat. Yeah, Trump may have been the lesser of 2 evils to many but he is still an evil. Like how people stated that locking kids up in cages was nothing new. It's irrelevant if Obama did it too. It needs to stop.

Old 10-23-2018, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
why would i want millenials to have PTSD?
Your posts come across as very hateful to your fellow Americans. I'm assuming you are looking for some type of reaction. Someone being frightened by what they see would be a reaction.

Old 10-23-2018, 09:45 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,401,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I have PTSD from learning this information.
By that logic, I got PTSD from you getting PTSD.

Old 10-23-2018, 09:51 AM

14,834 posts, read 7,414,997 times
Well I'm a millennial and voted for Hillary but I certainly don't have PTSD.

I also admit that many people of my generation are weak little ******* and need to nut up.

Old 10-23-2018, 09:55 AM

15,638 posts, read 10,393,078 times
War veterans who have seen fellow soldiers shot, had their limbs blown off, and are under constant threat of being killed in war can understandably get PTSD. weak, whiny adults who claim PTSD due to losing a legal election in a free country are an abomination.

Old 10-23-2018, 09:55 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Your posts come across as very hateful to your fellow Americans. I'm assuming you are looking for some type of reaction. Someone being frightened by what they see would be a reaction.
if saying 'wow' comes across as 'very hateful' to you, you probably should just stay in your room. under the covers. with the door closed and drapes drawn
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies