Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2018, 01:46 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Right here. This sort of nonsense encourages this sort of terrorism. This is the sort of reason why its believable that the right did this. This is a perfect example of someone wishing death on others and encouraging it. This is the right that should concern everyone. The sort of extremism that gives the right such a bad name.

basically saying "he deserved it".
yep..

We saw just how close "pizza gate" came to people getting killed. The right wing dude would have thought he was doing a good thing, by going in and shooting the place up to save the "kids".
Instead he destroyed his own life and put the lives of other in extreme peril. And all because Alex Jones and other make a very profitable living spreads lies.

People on the right are ending up in prison for life because they believe the lies and try to do something about it. Otherwise normal people being converted through propaganda to do dangerous , murderous and patently stupid things.

Old 10-24-2018, 01:47 PM

2,063 posts, read 1,067,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
I thought the president's remarks were pretty good. I hope this is a new chapter of his remarks to things. I'm surprised he spoke after the first lady. I could listen to her brief speech on a loop for days on end.

Ok Joe, simmer down. You're steaming up your windows.

Old 10-24-2018, 01:51 PM

17,986 posts, read 27,444,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Oh I hate when that happens.

Oh I hate when that happens to. Every time they see Representative Steve Scalise, they can be reminded of it.

No offense to you, but you don't speak for Trump voters. We don't do things like this, you can see our record, it speaks for itself.

... As I was saying...

There ya go. Show them colors, and in the future, let's talk abortion next time you want to pivot and project.

Still on page one trying to catch up. Welcome to City-Data though newbie. Come on in, take a look around, learn how things work and stuff. See you in the Q&A section some time.

Well sick and deranged as the potential bombers are, they may think they are enacting revenge on folks in power, abused power potentially as well.

A sane person is not prejudiced against a weapon, bomb, etc.

A theory, not a widely accepted one though I would imagine. Could just as likely be someone from the Intelligence Community sending a diversion.

Also, a white powdery substance was found which causes large evacuations and disruptions.

Nice finger-pointing and assumptions.

Oh there it is. Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa!

Thank you.

John Brennan is a weaponized politicized CIA hack who will go down in infamy.

You are fake news. You need to pull your pants back up and breathe slowly.

Glad to see we're not short on theories.
Hmmm, sure hope they get to the bottom of this and nobody is hurt.

Old 10-24-2018, 01:51 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,426,783 times
Quote:
Ahh...so its the fault of the people who got sent bombs, and not the fault of the folks calling them the enemy?
The Right is continually called deplorable, fascist, Nazis. Glass houses you know........

Old 10-24-2018, 01:52 PM

3,841 posts, read 1,977,467 times
If this is the works of some lone wolf right wing extremist or a group of right wing extremist they definitely could not have picked a worse time to do this hateful, idiotic thing.

Old 10-24-2018, 01:53 PM

2,083 posts, read 1,086,259 times
Quote:
Ahh...so its the fault of the people who got sent bombs, and not the fault of the folks calling them the enemy?
That’s not what I said at all.Of course whomever sent these bombs or devices are responsible for their own actions. But I find it interesting the coverage CNN is spinning that it’s the right that needs to stop all of this hatred , when it’s the right that’s attacked 24/7 . Maybe you think what Maxine said is ok but she has been instrumental in spewing violence and hatred.

It is only now she wants the violence to stop since she’s on the other end.

78,329 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Not sure how we can learn a lesson when so many run around claiming it's just the other party that's doing it....or they started it so it's ok if we do it....blah blah blah.

People are sick of this crap, wrong is wrong and trying to label entire races, genders, political groups, age groups, ethnic groups etc. every time a white woman, illegal immigrant, cop, black guy, Mexican or crackpot does something bad is a good place to start to act better.

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I agree. I have been saying all along that the Democrats have been playing a very dangerous game.

Today’s events sadden me, but they dont surprise me.
The left has? The right has been calling other people the enemy of the people
Your level of hypocrisy is stunning. Trump has millions of supporters. MILLIONS. And he goes on the road, and talks to the most extreme of them telling them that the other side is evil, and dangerous, etc etc.

You even have at least one of his supporters in this thread talking up this bomber as a patriot, and how those that were targeted deserved it.

And you blame....the democrats? REALLY? Im sickened by some of the responses here. By how completely out of touch with cause and effect they are. By how they ignore Trumps statements. More people will commit acts of right wing nutjob terrorism until Trump learns his words matter. And that some of his followers (a TINY portion) are not sane. Most presidents know this and act accordingly. Trump does not.

Old 10-24-2018, 01:55 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,866,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
The Right is continually called deplorable, fascist, Nazis. Glass houses you know........
Let's get down to brass tacks. The left and Democrats has pushed an agenda and implication that all conservatives and white majorities are synonymous with Nazism and must be relieved of autonomy and diluted through open borders and even terrorism by leftist groups. What are conservatives suppose to do with an offensive and hostile agenda as that?

Old 10-24-2018, 01:55 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
But it's okay when Maxine Waters does it. She's a progressive; she's.....compassionate.....or....something.
What’d she say?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies