Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2018, 02:02 PM

39,117 posts, read 51,366,781 times

Advertisements

Lost in all the bombing coverage is the shocking development that the Dow has lost ALL of the gains from the entire year!

10,543 posts, read 6,190,781 times
This is all Trump stirring up hatred over the two years since he was sworn in.

He's driven half of this country to hate the other half. This has got ridiculous.
We should not be hating on each other.
We all live here. We need to find a way to get along.
The hatred all stems from the top.

1,132 posts, read 2,128,215 times
First thing the cops ask when a crime is comitted, WHO BENEFITS???

Old 10-24-2018, 02:03 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,654,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Are you a 9/11 conspiracy theorist as well? Sandy Hook?
Do you always respond to posts by asking questions about things that have nothing to do with the discussion at hand or the actual post you are responding too?

Old 10-24-2018, 02:05 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,427,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Let's get down to brass tacks. The left and Democrats has pushed an agenda and implication that all conservatives and white majorities are synonymous with Nazism and must be relieved of autonomy and diluted through open borders and even terrorism by leftist groups. What are conservatives suppose to do with an offensive and hostile agenda as that?

People on the right. This is one of your guys. Read this nonsense.

The left and Democrats have not pushed a agenda of implication that all conservatives and white majorities are synonymous with nazism. But read here where this EXACT poster tries to imply that nationalism by definition is white nationalism.

White Nationalist Richard Spencer’s Wife Says In Divorce Filings That He Physically And Emotionally Abused Her
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
I'm not going to disagree that Trump and Spencer nationalism is two different things, but an American nationalist is a white nationalist by fault just as a Israeli nationalist is a Jewish Nationalist and Japanese nationalist is an Asian/Japanese nationalist.

And then goes on to make completely insane claims about how the left is trying to relive you of autonomy and diluted through open borders

The open borders nonsense is EXACTLY that. Go look. The left is not about open borders. Nor are they trying to relieve you of your autonomy.

And the implication is...what are conservatives supposed to do.

This is simply incitement. This is the nastiest sort of post. This is a attempt to turn us against one another. Its evil, its vile.

Old 10-24-2018, 02:05 PM

1,132 posts, read 2,128,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post

He's driven half of this country to hate the other half. This has got ridiculous.
Obama fractured this nation when he openly railed against conservative, rural, whites.

Obama divided us and now he sits back laughing at the mayhem.

Old 10-24-2018, 02:06 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,444,234 times
Quote:

Got some news for you; the hate already existed before Trump took office. Obama and his staffers in the mainstream media did all they could to demonize whites, rural people, working class whites, Christians, and anyone who didn't support the latest sexual fad. Glass houses buddy.

Old 10-24-2018, 02:07 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,289,383 times
Quote:

Hey, I hated liberals and leftists waaaaay before Trump!

Old 10-24-2018, 02:08 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,747,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
Why do you think so many people are doubtful of this being an authentic attack? We already know that democrats are willing to do whatever it takes in an attempt to gain political power because of what we saw them do to Kavanaugh during his hearing.
Wow do you really believe that? I just think it was a crazy person because I hope the R's and D's haven't come to sending bombs to on another.

Old 10-24-2018, 02:08 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,427,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
So when Waters, Booker, etc, tell their followers to literally go out and harass politicians, you dont think there are some followers (a TINY portion) who are not sane?

His words matter, but theirs dont?

They are telling people to do so peacefully. To protest, etc. Theres a difference between that, and:
“Part of the problem is no one wants to hurt each other anymore”
“Maybe he should have been roughed up”

“I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will”
“The audience hit back. That’s what we need a little bit more of”
“If you do (hurt him), I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it”
“Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees”

And comments calling people the enemy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies