Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2018, 07:33 AM

5,099 posts, read 2,306,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Or someone who had no clue what they were doing. I mentioned this on another thread, but there was another case that came to my mind where someone made a lot of bombs and planted them to go off, yet none did. Google "Columbine, Eric Harris." If nothing else, this proves that sometimes bomb makers don't know how to make bombs.
The thing that moved me away from thinking the lack of detonation was due to someone totally inept was the return address being Debbie's, and the ISIS sticker. Did you see the close-up of the graphics? That's someone who's pulling a prank.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:33 AM

21,311 posts, read 19,939,354 times
Probably the same guy that did the programming for the Obamacare sign-up fiasco.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:34 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,645,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Fair enough. I'm here to hold people accountable and expose the hypocrisy.

I'll play along. Let's say that the bombs sent to democrats ARE NOT functional. It was just a "publicity" stunt and "scare tactic" by some crazy.

If the situation were reversed, and McConnell, Bush, Limbaugh, Fox News, etc all received bombs that weren't functional, would City-Data Trump supporters care that they weren't functional? Or would they be on a rampage about the unhinged and violent left?

Yeah.....
I think a far left extremist would send real bombs. Just look at ANTIFA.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:34 AM

413 posts, read 303,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruready4Bklyn View Post
Is there some giant liberal hive mind that I don't know about that conjured this plan, was it like a collective "Borg" conjured master plan, or was it just one loon and than you cons just blame every non conservative for some person(s) decision making... is it one of those or are you all just bored and make up stuff as usual...
raise-flag256-768x581.jpg (768×581)
https://www.infowars.com/wp-content/...56-768x581.jpg

Old 10-26-2018, 07:35 AM

12,092 posts, read 6,633,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Same reason Trump sabotages himself with inane commentary.

The MAGA-Bomber thinks he is doing Trump some kind of favor by going after his enemies. Trump calls the targets the "enemy", so the bomber is fighting them.
You really believe that?
Wow...just LOL wow.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:36 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,990,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by photogal9 View Post
Is it possible, plausible or probable, that all these bomb threats that have been ongoing for the last few days are a distraction for a bomb attack that actually does what it is intended to do?
Could be. I am starting to lean towards this not being a lone crazy person from either side politically. If the bombs were so sloppy and this person left so many clues they would have caught him/her already.
Could it be a distraction? Will the FBI and Democrats be guarded only to have bombs that explode sent to Republicans? Could it be Russia causing havoc on our elections?

Old 10-26-2018, 07:37 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,451,651 times
Utah man faces possible life in prison for ricin letter to Trump

Quote:
A Navy veteran in Utah has been charged with threatening to use a biological toxin as a weapon by sending letters to President Donald Trump and other leaders containing ground castor beans, the substance from which ricin is derived.

Charging documents filed earlier this month in U.S. District Court say 39-year-old William Clyde Allen III told investigators he wanted to "send a message," though he did not elaborate.

The indictment alleges he knowingly threatened to use a biological agent and toxin, specifically ricin, as a weapon — a charge for which he could face life in prison if convicted.

Allen is also charged with one count of mailing a threat against the president and five counts of mailing threatening communications to an officer or an employee of the United States.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ricin-...qkUoli6eKVu334

The Left and the Media need to tone down their rhetoric.

19,784 posts, read 15,159,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
Liberals know the elections are going to go against them. Yet keep on keepin on with their fake news!
Please list the fake news stories the MSM has passed off as real in the last 2 years with an explanation of what makes it fake. I keep hearing this nonsense without any links.

718 posts, read 602,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
Anything is possible, but logically that doesn't make sense if the "real bomb" is supposed to get there the same way these did. None reached their intended targets. Maybe that was the point. Maybe an actual attack is coming a different way. But more than likely the bombs were sent by morons.
I'll agree, the person(s) are total morons.

I do hope that this is not a distraction from something much more devastating and/or deadly. No one's political views are worth their own life and the life of others.

Old 10-26-2018, 07:39 AM

15,778 posts, read 9,609,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
The thing that moved me away from thinking the lack of detonation was due to someone totally inept was the return address being Debbie's, and the ISIS sticker. Did you see the close-up of the graphics? That's someone who's pulling a prank.
I have thought about that being a real possibility. I actually wondered if it might be a kid.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies