Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2018, 08:37 AM

10,715 posts, read 4,200,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...-is-white-men/

Factually untrue. Black men and Hispanics commit more violent crime than white men according to actual statistics

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/vfluc.txt

But this doesn’t matter to a race baiter like Don Lemon
I bet Don Lemon lives in a mostly White neighborhood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2018, 08:40 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,812,092 times
Don Lemon is a hypocrite. Says White Men are terrorists.

But Lemon dates a White Man.

Lemon is a limousine liberal who tells the easily influenced (NPCs) what they want to hear, so they will keep watching CNN. He of course doesn't believe any of it himself.

https://twitter.com/citizenjeff/stat...69460517134336

Old 11-03-2018, 08:48 AM

10,715 posts, read 4,200,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompilot View Post
Keep talking ! All of these racist and anti-white aggressive comments from the left only helps the conservatives.
Well, in their view, if White people commit most of the terrorist attacks, then why would you want to provoke us? It's no secret, the White race is the best at war games, shooting, making bombs and creating absolute chaos and destruction, so those who are anti-White, do you really want to make us your enemy and see what we can do to you? I have said this before, and I will say it again. White people didn't invent slavery, but we were the ones that finally put a stop to it. Not the Chinese, not the Africans, not the Mexicans. It was the European Whites!

Old 11-03-2018, 08:52 AM

45,671 posts, read 24,172,124 times
Many of us white folks are more fearful of the dylan roof's, the guy who killed in Pittsburgh, etc. They are more real (happened in my city) than many of the other fear mongering events Trump has called on during his campaigns.

Old 11-03-2018, 08:55 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,812,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Many of us white folks are more fearful of the dylan roof's, the guy who killed in Pittsburgh, etc. They are more real (happened in my city) than many of the other fear mongering events Trump has called on during his campaigns.

You mean "You" are. You can't speak for the other 260,000,000 White people out there.

(and I suspect that you made up the part about roof, just so you could make a point too)

Old 11-03-2018, 09:27 AM

8,116 posts, read 6,812,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
The sad thing is I don't think Don (who I used to think was reasonable) has enough depth to realize:

White men started America ("America" itself is the name of a White European - Amerigo Vespucci) - wrote its Constitution, shed their blood to sever from Britain; formed its military and culture, and built the infrastructure.

Moreover, if all white men stayed home for a week starting today - no, strike that, if we all stayed home for one or two days - America would absolutely crumble to the ground. Literally...crumble right to the ground.

Police, firemen, DMV/DOT employees, construction workers and tradesmen, not to mention the vast majority of our MILITARY - just go on right down the list, white men, all - this country would ****ing crumble to the ground.

But Donny doesn't have the depth to realize this reality.

If these cultural marxists keep this hate up against our species, I do believe we are eventually going to SNAP BACK...in a very serious way.

And you can't know how honest they are when tallying up "non-Hispanic" in their lies.

Bill Maher just last week on his show called Cesar Sayok a white man. A half Filipino, to liberals, if it fits their narrative of smearing white men, they will shove that non-white right on in conveniently with "white males" in their lying "statistics".

President Trump is right - the "media" are the enemy they are such grotesque liars and manipulators in that way.

The country has already received a small taste of this with President Trumps election. The savage lefts antics will feed the fires for even more of a revolution this Tuesday and going into 2020

Old 11-03-2018, 09:47 AM

39,504 posts, read 27,876,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

Lemon is a limousine liberal who tells the easily influenced (NPCs) what they want to hear, so they will keep watching CNN. He of course doesn't believe any of it himself.

Oh brother!

Let's get real here, I think cnn is putting all Americans at risk, no matter the color of our skin, by allowing this hate speech to be broadcast.

Old 11-03-2018, 09:50 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,164,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...-is-white-men/

Factually untrue. Black men and Hispanics commit more violent crime than white men according to actual statistics

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/vfluc.txt

But this doesn’t matter to a race baiter like Don Lemon
How can white man be the biggest threat in the country. While in the same time he let's a white man terrorize his rectum? I never understood why pro blacks hate white people. But still persist to have sex with white people but demonize them. And please don't give an excuse saying the white person is an ally of metoo and BLM.

Old 11-03-2018, 09:51 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,164,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

I remember seeing them at a nyc roof top lounge two years ago.

Old 11-03-2018, 09:56 AM

5,737 posts, read 2,213,941 times
A white man must of broke Don Lemons heart at some point
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies