Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2018, 06:21 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times

Advertisements

The sad thing is I don't think Don (who I used to think was reasonable) has enough depth to realize:

White men started America ("America" itself is the name of a White European - Amerigo Vespucci) - wrote its Constitution, shed their blood to sever from Britain; formed its military and culture, and built the infrastructure.

Moreover, if all white men stayed home for a week starting today - no, strike that, if we all stayed home for one or two days - America would absolutely crumble to the ground. Literally...crumble right to the ground.

Police, firemen, DMV/DOT employees, construction workers and tradesmen, not to mention the vast majority of our MILITARY - just go on right down the list, white men, all - this country would ****ing crumble to the ground.

But Donny doesn't have the depth to realize this reality.

If these cultural marxists keep this hate up against our species, I do believe we are eventually going to SNAP BACK...in a very serious way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
A. Newsweek is (has become) one of the most Left-biased news sources out there. I don't trust them to tell the story straight. Nobody should.
B. Here's how you game statistics. The USA breaks down like this:

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fa...e/US/PST045217
  • Black or African American 13.4%
  • American Indian and Alaska Native 1.3%
  • Asian alone 5.8%
  • Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander 0.2%
  • Two or More Races 2.7%
  • Hispanic or Latino 18.1%
  • White (not Hispanic or Latino) 60.7%
So we would expect mass shootings, murders, rapes, burglary, assault, muggings, etc to breakdown pretty close to that. 60.7% of mass shootings should be done by non-Hispanic white people.

Newsweek concluded, "54 percent of mass shootings carried out since 1982 were done so by white men." So even if the demographics had been flat since 1982, white people clearly aren't doing their fair share of mass shootings. What's worse, whites were a much higher percentage of the population in 1982, so non-Hispanic whites' fair share of mass shootings is actually higher. Conclusion: White people are less likely to engage in mass shootings than the average.
And you can't know how honest they are when tallying up "non-Hispanic" in their lies.

Bill Maher just last week on his show called Cesar Sayok a white man. A half Filipino, to liberals, if it fits their narrative of smearing white men, they will shove that non-white right on in conveniently with "white males" in their lying "statistics".

President Trump is right - the "media" are the enemy they are such grotesque liars and manipulators in that way.

Last edited by Kavalier; 11-02-2018 at 07:09 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2018, 07:41 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
In my opinion, Don Lemon back-pedalled

This is what he said last night

"Even though more people died in attacks by Islamic extremists (119 vs 106), the vast majority of deadly attacks in this country from 2001 to 2016 (62 vs. 23) were carried out by far-right violent extremists,"

notice he replaced "white men" with "far-right violent extremists"?

Had he said that earlier, not many people would have had problems with him. You simply don't say "White men = biggest terror threat." without being called and / viewed as a bigot.

Honestly speaking, I don't think any American politicians have said "Muslims in general = biggest terror threat" it has always been extreme islamic terrorists or radical Islamic terrorists.

Yeah, that was the first thing I noticed.

Old 11-02-2018, 07:43 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...-is-white-men/

Factually untrue. Black men and Hispanics commit more violent crime than white men according to actual statistics

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/vfluc.txt

But this doesn’t matter to a race baiter like Don Lemon
Racist statement, Lemon needs to get the Megan Kelly treatment.

If he do not, that reflects the racist core of his media boss.

end of story

Old 11-02-2018, 12:30 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
hehe.

"My remarks were insensitive to white men, the scourge of this nation, and for that I am extremely sorry," he said. "It was never my intention to cause offense to the disgusting, wretched, mouth-breathing people who make up the white American males in this country."
https://babylonbee.com/news/don-lemo...-by-my-remarks

Old 11-02-2018, 12:42 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Racist statement, Lemon needs to get the Megan Kelly treatment.

If he do not, that reflects the racist core of his media boss.

end of story
I wonder how Lemon heads WHITE boyfriend thinks of this..i hope he dumps his dumazz

Old 11-02-2018, 02:40 PM

25,445 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Obama criticized police. Of course he didn’t say to kill them, but people did. Just as Trump didn’t say to kill anyone he criticized. Neither Trump nor Obama is responsible for crazy people. Jeez!
Trump didn't say to kill certain people. However, I find it odd that the pipe bomber sent bombs to every one of those he mentioned.

Old 11-02-2018, 02:46 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Trump didn't say to kill certain people. However, I find it odd that the pipe bomber sent bombs to every one of those he mentioned.
How about because the guys a damn loon????

Old 11-02-2018, 03:07 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
I wonder how Lemon heads WHITE boyfriend thinks of this..i hope he dumps his dumazz
Well, Don ain't gettin no booty this week

Old 11-02-2018, 03:16 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
hehe.

"My remarks were insensitive to white men, the scourge of this nation, and for that I am extremely sorry," he said. "It was never my intention to cause offense to the disgusting, wretched, mouth-breathing people who make up the white American males in this country."
https://babylonbee.com/news/don-lemo...-by-my-remarks
LOL - that's funny!!

But you do know some of the posters won't get that this is parody and will claim this is fake news and he never said it. Equally dopey and funny, I might add!

Old 11-03-2018, 08:33 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
Sargon did a solid job of covering this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CET4Gbk_fg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies