Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2018, 11:03 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,990,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Is this really the most important issue to you OP?

Not healthcare or education or jobs or rising food costs...?

Your life must be really great to have just this to be concerned about.

I voted blue because I would like my children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren to live in a country where people actually care about their health and welfare all of the time, not just when it can be used as a clarion call to rile the masses.

Fascinating watching all of these people pretending to worry about communicable diseases coming from outside when they couldn't care less about the poor born in this country actually having access to healthcare to protect them the rise of measles and mumps or to treat them for asthma or childhood diabetes.
Oh no, better to deny them coverage and therefore treatment for those pesky pre-existing conditions while trying to point everyone's attention elsewhere.

This is nothing but a deflection from the real dangers already present in this country being perpetrated at the hands of the people that you elected into office.
But go ahead and wring your hands and cry "what about the poor in this country" as if you ever care about the poor or homeless veterans or anyone else with genuine need in this country.
Many of us know better.
Nope.

I like lower taxes, less government, lower healthcare costs, lower illegal immigration, and the obamacare being dissolved.

Ive lived in a heavily blue state/city, and thank god every day I escaped. The moment I left, within one year. I was able to buy a home, expand my business, and keep more of my money.

so you vote because you want your grandchildren and great-grandchildren to live in a country where people actually care about their health and welfare all of the time????

What does that even mean? Personal health choices depend on individuals, and individuals that make poor health decisions should pay for their bad decisions....

Why should a taxpayer pay for some guy that ate McDonalds for 30 years , drank a case of soda every day, and smoked a pack of cigarettes daily? His choice, then he will need to pay for those choices.

You insure your home? your car? then you should be able to insure your body with health insurance.

you want yo help illegals? then go show you compassion by going to guatamala and contributing your money and energy to help them. Dont expect the government to be compassionate with other peoples money ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2018, 11:05 AM

4,944 posts, read 2,941,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
We can't go back to 1950 no matter how hard they try.
I agree with you

Old 11-01-2018, 11:07 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Who Here is Voting Red Because Of The Hoards Illegal Migrants Invading Our Sovereignty?

Is it a main deciding factor in your votes?

Vote for Blue = More illegal migration, more invading caravans, more anchor babies

Vote for Red = Closed Loopholes in illegal immigration, secured border, less anchor babies...

It is not the only reason.

Old 11-01-2018, 11:08 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,087,126 times
The people who Trump frightens into voting red wont' be enough to save the House, it is going to democrats.

GOP is just trying to save the Senate at this point, which it looks like they most likely will.

Old 11-01-2018, 11:08 AM

4,660 posts, read 4,121,936 times
One of the reasons that I have been voting red for years.

I have had the good fortune of travelling to a few of the places that I have always wanted to go. When you get to other countries, you stand in line for them to check the passport, and you declare your business in the country. When you get back to the states, they detain you for an hour or two while you go through a series of checkpoints to show your passport, be checked for weapons and be checked for drugs and invasive plant species.

Traitorous democrat ****bags think that illegals from other countries should have more rights than I do--a guy who has never lived more than 20 minutes from an airport, has no criminal record, and has faithfully paid taxes all of hs life.

They say that Republicans are racist, and trying to make America white again--the truth is that they are racist, and work to violate my civil rights for equal protection under the law. They are, purely and simply, criminals for aiding and abetting crime. Who are the laws for? Just citizens? Just white people?

Old 11-01-2018, 11:09 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,474,011 times
These people are coming here seeking asylum which is completely legal. Anyone who will walk for 3 months with a child to escape violence and seek a better life is welcome to be my neighbor anytime. Jobs are plentiful I`ve heard.

Old 11-01-2018, 11:09 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
We can't go back to 1950 no matter how hard they try.
No one is willing to give up cell phones, computers and especially Fuel Injection!!

Insane Asylums would be a plus.
They should not walk the streets and make our freedoms bend to them, to keep us "safe"

Old 11-01-2018, 11:10 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,990,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BornintheSprings View Post
Most white conservatives are terrified of foreigners. They could care less about building a society that works for all. All they care about is maintaining whites as the de facto privileged caste in the USA.
Thats nothing more than a big fat lie.

Liberals are afraid of Americans being united. They would rather choose division to push their non-sensical agendas .

99 posts, read 51,982 times
I am pulling the R lever, but illegals are only part of it.

Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,138,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
I voted blue because all I see are red commies trying to take over our country since they have a pro red commie as President. Not to mention all the illegal crap red commies are doing to stay in power.
Wow guy, seriously its the left that waves the sickle and hammer during events and bolshevism belongs to you all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies