Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2018, 07:47 PM

27,609 posts, read 28,714,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Does Trump care about democratic citizens in this country, tens of millions of them?
Did Obama care about anybody who was not a liberal Democrat?

(I'll give you a hint: the answer is NO)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2018, 07:49 PM

4,477 posts, read 3,306,319 times
I did think it was pretty mean when he called Hillary's supporters, "deplorables" and then continued to insult them about "clinging to their guns and religion."

Old 11-01-2018, 07:50 PM

3,515 posts, read 7,788,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Intersting question .... I expect you must have a LOT of reliable LINKS to show that President Trump "insults and demeans" Democrats SIMPLY because they are Democrats.

What I find most puzzling is Trump even insults members of his own Republican party, and they do nothing about it. I can tell you if you insulted me in public, then next week you wanted something from me, I wouldn't give you the time of day, let alone vote for a bill your trying to pass. I think in the end Trumps bull in a china shop demeanor will do him in the end, once a few Republics, or enough Democrats stand up to him, he'll find out how little support he actually has in congress.

Old 11-01-2018, 07:53 PM

12,199 posts, read 7,237,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGromit View Post
What I find most puzzling is Trump even insults members of his own Republican party, and they do nothing about it. I can tell you if you insulted me in public, then next week you wanted something from me, I wouldn't give you the time of day, let alone vote for a bill your trying to pass. I think in the end Trumps bull in a china shop demeanor will do him in the end, once a few Republics, or enough Democrats stand up to him, he'll find out how little support he actually has in congress.
Actually, what that shows is that he is not a slave to any one party or ideology. He is a pragmatic and does what is best for the country, which the Left hates. God, that makes me love Trump even more.

Old 11-01-2018, 08:00 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,678,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGromit View Post

Let's see. He went up against the Bush & Clinton political dynasties. 5 presidential wins between them. And he won.

He went up against 15 other GOP career establishment politicians. And he won.

Jill Stein tried to spend 7 million of Hillary's money to stop him from getting elected. And he won.

1/1024 Pocahontas when up against him. And he won.

The entire Democrat, MSM, Hollywood leftist cartel tried to smear his SC justice. And he won.

Everywhere he goes he fills venues beyond capacity.

So what more are you thinking?

Old 11-01-2018, 08:01 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,629,473 times
If Trump would have ran and won as a Democrat he would be bad mouthing the Republicans.

He only cares about himself.

Old 11-01-2018, 08:02 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,665,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Ooooh... whoa is me. Donald Trump doesn't... sob...d...d... doesn't care about me.
He only cares about everybody's votes to save him from being impeached.

Old 11-01-2018, 08:04 PM

48,556 posts, read 34,920,300 times
I don't think he cares about the Democrats, the Republicans or any of the issues.

He cares about adoring crowds.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-01-2018, 08:40 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,239,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Ooooh... whoa is me. Donald Trump doesn't... sob...d...d... doesn't care about me.
Don't worry, he doesn't care about you either.

Old 11-01-2018, 08:41 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,109,858 times
Yeah because the Democrats have shown such a willingness to get along and work with Teumpmsince he was elected

Hilarious
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies