Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2018, 11:44 AM

6,928 posts, read 5,906,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Walkaway is FAKE - complete with false, fake, stock photos and can be traced to a russkie tr*ll farm.

Did YOU miss the number of Republicans who have denounced their party and have publicly stated they will be voting Democrat this election?

Captain Sully, Steve Schmidt; Nicole Wallace, Joe Scarborough and those are just off the top of my head.

So peddle your falsehoods somewhere else.

As I said - this election is NOT about money.
Go to Youtube. Search for WalkAway.
Watch the videos. Then click on each user and watch their YEARS worth of previous videos.
Boy, those Russians sure are good tricksters!! Amazing.....How did they DO that?!?!?

lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-04-2018, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
NE getting a little bit more red? They are finally getting smart? How I hated it when I stopped being a bleeding heart liberal and became a repub. Except for Govenor, my votes were lost most of the time.
Maine, New Hampshire and upstate NY are all purple now.
Even in loony Vermont, there are glimpses of sanity:
https://thehill.com/opinion/letters/...gee-dishonesty

Old 11-04-2018, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
I might check a new thread or two every now and then, and this morning the title of yours drew me in as some thread titles sometimes do...

Also of course, I started reading your intro, and I started to get the feeling you were writing something not only factual but intelligent. Something worth commenting about and no doubt there is plenty what to comment about in return, but then I got to your childish "Suck it, Libs!" exclamation, and too bad. I have little choice but to conclude you are just another wanting to stir the partisan divide pot like all too many do in this forum, with impenetrable blinded bias.

I thank you, however, for reminding me what a trip down the mental toilet drain this forum can be more often than not and why I really should move onto doing something a little more productive and mature. Here's to a better tomorrow and maybe a better America too, despite our differences.
Oh, cry me a river. Have you SEEN the left's reaction to ONE single presidential election not going their way?? (Nobody can win everything all the time).
It's how they ALWAYS react to losing.
(This is at least the second accuser who has now admitted to flat-out lying. Honesty came calling once the FBI's Kavanaugh unit came knocking....https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...icating-rape-/)

Old 11-04-2018, 12:00 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
Quote:
Exactly! – Mesa, an outpost of Phoenix that was home to Sheriff Arpaio’s 24-year reign of terror against Hispanic undocumented immigrants.
He was the best thing Az had going for itself. He was doing a pretty good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post

Old 11-04-2018, 12:26 PM

57,294 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
You sound desperate, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont were all carried by Clinton. Upstate NY has around 6 of the 27 districts in NY State. Chris Collins reelection should be interesting, he is under indictment and one of the first congressmen to support Trump.

You indicated that the Northeast is turning red, that is not factual to say the least. It sounds like you want to convince yourself that something is changing because of 2016, you are going to disappointed.

Old 11-04-2018, 12:32 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,436,942 times
Quote:
The thing that amazes me is that the left HAS been using two very effective weapons for 100 years (incrementalism and sneakiness). But they have yet to get anywhere close to domination. I guess having such a lousy ideology to sell is an uphill battle.....
Not cheating , is the policy.

Cheaters, liars, scapegoaters, pander to the worst in mankind. I t speaks volumes about the followers of the StalinStyle governing.
Lock up the opposition, rile up a mob based upon propaganda and scapegoating...it s plain as day. Americans dont want this new republican party of violence promotion. The leaders do, cause that s when they pick your pocket.

Old 11-04-2018, 12:45 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
??

Wut?

What do you think hard work is? Putting up 10 miles of fence post without gloves on? Digging a trench without 10 razorback picks or a ditch witch?

Did you vote yet? If not, can I buy your vote? I'll give you 10+ rep points to go R instead of I

Love how naive some people to truly think your vote matters.

Old 11-04-2018, 01:00 PM

18,022 posts, read 27,468,060 times
Quote:
I might check a new thread or two every now and then, and this morning the title of yours drew me in as some thread titles sometimes do...

Also of course, I started reading your intro, and I started to get the feeling you were writing something not only factual but intelligent. Something worth commenting about and no doubt there is plenty what to comment about in return, but then I got to your childish "Suck it, Libs!" exclamation, and too bad. I have little choice but to conclude you are just another wanting to stir the partisan divide pot like all too many do in this forum, with impenetrable blinded bias.

I thank you, however, for reminding me what a trip down the mental toilet drain this forum can be more often than not and why I really should move onto doing something a little more productive and mature. Here's to a better tomorrow and maybe a better America too, despite our differences.
My dad always told me, sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, but no offense, it looks good on you.

Quote:
...Hispanic undocumented immigrants.
...url]https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/01/trump-rallies-america-midterms-white-house[/url]
You mean to say, illegal Alien.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Walkaway is FAKE - complete with false, fake, stock photos and can be traced to a russkie tr*ll farm.

Did YOU miss the number of Republicans who have denounced their party and have publicly stated they will be voting Democrat this election?

Captain Sully, Steve Schmidt; Nicole Wallace, Joe Scarborough and those are just off the top of my head.

So peddle your falsehoods somewhere else.

As I said - this election is NOT about money.
Watch the videos. Then click on each user and watch their YEARS worth of previous videos.
Boy, those Russians sure are good tricksters!! Amazing.....How did they DO that?!?!?

lol
Ooh snap theory rhetoric lie destroyed.

Last edited by McGowdog; 11-04-2018 at 01:13 PM..

Old 11-04-2018, 01:09 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,523,760 times
Quote:

lol
And i guess the russians hosted the fake walkawy rally a coupke weeks ago in dc...
These libs see russians around every corner. There was russian collusion, but it was the dems and the fake dossier, steele,halpern, gps fusion, etc.

Old 11-04-2018, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You sound desperate, Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont were all carried by Clinton. Upstate NY has around 6 of the 27 districts in NY State. Chris Collins reelection should be interesting, he is under indictment and one of the first congressmen to support Trump.

You indicated that the Northeast is turning red, that is not factual to say the least. It sounds like you want to convince yourself that something is changing because of 2016, you are going to disappointed.
What absolutely shocked the left was that one of Maine's two congressional districts went for Trump, by TEN POINTS! (He got an electoral vote as a result). That same district flipped from longtime Dem to GOP Congress critter a few years ago. That is why it is the most expensive House campaign in our country's history this year......a little, old, nothing district in Maine! lol
The left knows its fortresses are crumbling and is desperate to stop that.
(And as I said, the left threw millions and millions into stopping the most conservative candidate for governor in the entire country. He whooped them twice in Maine...........uh oh!!
And as much as I can't stand her, what state provided the "winning vote" for Kavanaugh??............Hint: S U S A..........)

Last edited by maineguy8888; 11-04-2018 at 01:40 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies