Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does Donald J. Trump regret running for POTUS?
Yes 55 53.92%
No 47 46.08%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2018, 08:04 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,094,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Trumps health is failing him since becoming president the strain of it is too much, you can see it. Soon arse will be so fat you’ll be able to see it from space. Seriously though, Trump truly believe pd that as president he could do whatever he wanted. He didn’t count on so much push back from everyone. His promises are bunk like the most current one about GM. if he doesn’t regret it now at this point he’s a even bigger fool then I thought.

Regret winning an election everyone said he would lose and go down as the 45th president? Only in liberal world. I mean they are the ones that claim somehow Hillary is the “real winner”

Old 11-29-2018, 08:05 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,567,852 times
I voted yes because I can't imagine anyone would want the job of President. His life was certainly easier in many respects before he became President.

On the other hand he certainly seems to be enjoying the job now so maybe he is enjoying the perks. I suppose we will know for sure when/if he runs in 2020.

Old 11-29-2018, 08:11 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,527,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Regret winning an election everyone said he would lose and go down as the 45th president? Only in liberal world. I mean they are the ones that claim somehow Hillary is the “real winner”
Every dog has thier day. He’s had his and now that reality has sit in he cannot deal with it. Hillary might of lost the election which is fine her or Trump shouldn’t be president in the first place. But this country wouldn’t be the laughing stock of the world right now either.

Now go do your part and rake some leaves �� to help prevent more forest fires.

Old 11-29-2018, 08:13 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,125,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I’ve been wondering this for a while. I think most of us know he didn’t intend to or even want to win.

But, with all the stress and frustrations of the job, the spotlight on his shady dealings, and the very real possibility of his being shamed out of office and/or imprisoned, does Donald J. Trump regret running for POTUS?

Not only him, but I think his grown sons and daughter (Ivanka only, as I’m not sure about Tiffany) regret this entire debacle.

Do you think Trump regrets it?
Absolutely, Trump's # reason to be POTUS is to get famous, elevate his brand and make more $$. He is failing miserably here because his business isn't doing so well and his name is going downhill every single day... if he has any sense and still cares about his children, he would quit now so the Trump name is not fully tainted.

He totally regrets being POTUS as evidence by how much effort he is putting into his job (t isn't much based on how much 'executive' time he has every day) and by how desperate and nonsensical his tweets have become.

Old 11-29-2018, 08:13 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,094,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Every dog has thier day. He’s had his and now that reality has sit in Hillary might of lost the election which is fine her or Trump shouldn’t be president in the first place. But this country wouldn’t be the laughing stock of the world right now either.

Now go do your part and rake some leaves 🍁 to help prevent more forest fires.

We don’t take orders from other countries on how we run business here, something libs don’t understand

Old 11-29-2018, 08:14 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Wow.

You guys are still mad as hell that Trump beat Hillary and proved you all wrong. Just can't let it go. That's what this topic is really about.

And remember, I told you in 2015 on this forum that he would be nominated and would win. (and if I knew it, they knew it)

Old 11-29-2018, 08:18 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,527,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
We don’t take orders from other countries on how we run business here, something libs don’t understand
Nothing changed in that area we still put crooked people into office in 3rd would counties and we’re still the worlds biggest arms dealer. You ingored the entire thing about Trump PROMISES not to let a single GM plant close yet...

Old 11-29-2018, 08:23 PM

20,861 posts, read 9,524,822 times
I think, deep down he probably has misgivings, but of course he'd never admit it.

Old 11-29-2018, 08:24 PM

1,261 posts, read 567,314 times
Doubt it he became even more famous

Old 11-29-2018, 08:36 PM

1,728 posts, read 3,125,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJmann View Post
Doubt it he became even more famous
Huh? You automatically become famous when you become a POTUS, the most powerful person in the world.

Previously he appealed to people who watch the Apprentice, gamble at Atlantic City and covet space at a Trump Tower, but now he is so famous you have people attending his rallies just trying to get a glimpse of him. He sure is no messiah (as evidence by how he cheats, defraud and lies so much) but his supporters sure act like he is!

I think if Trump were to say he's the second coming of Jesus, they would believe it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies