Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-12-2018, 01:45 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,354,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
And your taxes will be increased even more once you have to pick up the tab for my share of the over $100 billion a year that illegals cost us. You must have failed at math because after I get rid of that tax burden and only have to pay my fair share of the wall my taxes would actually be less. Please send your check to the IRS.
Cheapest 100 billion ever. Does not cost anyone a dime as it is paid in fantasy dollars. Let's claim it is 200 billion. Then we can save even more with the fantasy dollars.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2018, 02:06 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,699,281 times
Quote:
Are you serious? Out of 11 million plus illegal aliens there are no criminals among them? Hell, we even have sanctuary cities to protect them! How about felony ID theft or tax evasion that illegal aliens are guilty of to work and that's only for starters. Is that not criminal enough for you? If our immigration laws were truly enforced and we truly had a secure border then how did they get in here and manage to remain here?

Tell you what, since you're so opposed to completing the wall then why don't we just tear down all the walls that are on our border now? Would that be ok with you? I'm sure the Border Patrol would not agree with you. They are on the front line putting their lives at risk but that doesn't matter, right?

And you somehow think that a certain percentage of our Americans who were born and raised here are not criminals ? Better start watching the news to see who is really making the news every night for breaking the law.......white men lead the list by far.

Old 12-12-2018, 02:18 PM

5,792 posts, read 5,109,605 times
Quote:
His manhood project? You don't have anything original to say except quoting one of your liberals media sites? How is securing our border a manhood project? This project aka the wall was approved back in 2006 by a bi-partisan congress. Was it a manhood project to them?

It's up to congress to fund the bill they passed, not Trump. Now you're just getting nasty with your stupid deplorable and orange bozo remarks. How old are you 12? You're talking like a juvenile now.

As I offered another poster a deal I'll offer you the same one. You pick up my share of the over $100 billion a year that illegals cost us and I'll gladly pick up your share of the $25 billion wall. Put your money where you mouth is, stop being insulting in here and grow up! Unless you failed at math that deal wouldn't be good for you.
Nice try but the plan approved back in 2006 was nothing like what trump wants today. Nice try with selective fact bait and switch, bucko but it won’t work with us dems and liberals because we are better educated and see through the sham and the con jobs that your orange idiot in chief is so used to pull over you deplorables....lol try again.

Old 12-12-2018, 02:48 PM

3,221 posts, read 1,738,569 times
Quote:
Are you serious? Out of 11 million plus illegal aliens there are no criminals among them? Hell, we even have sanctuary cities to protect them! How about felony ID theft or tax evasion that illegal aliens are guilty of to work and that's only for starters. Is that not criminal enough for you? If our immigration laws were truly enforced and we truly had a secure border then how did they get in here and manage to remain here?

Tell you what, since you're so opposed to completing the wall then why don't we just tear down all the walls that are on our border now? Would that be ok with you? I'm sure the Border Patrol would not agree with you. They are on the front line putting their lives at risk but that doesn't matter, right?

Oh I'm dead serious. What's your evidence? What are your statistics? In the world of reality there is actually a net outflow of illegal undocumented immigrants. Net migration to the U.S. from Mexico has been zero for years now, at least since 2014.

The entire second paragraph of your post is strawman fluff, so there's no need for me to address it.

Old 12-12-2018, 02:50 PM

51,654 posts, read 25,828,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhallian View Post
Oh I'm dead serious. What's your evidence? What are your statistics? In the world of reality there is actually a net outflow of illegal undocumented immigrants. Net migration to the U.S. from Mexico has been zero for years now, at least since 2014.

The entire second paragraph of your post is strawman fluff, so there's no need for me to address it.
Nailed it.

Old 12-12-2018, 02:53 PM

9,254 posts, read 3,587,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by valhallian View Post
oh i'm dead serious. What's your evidence? What are your statistics? In the world of reality there is actually a net outflow of illegal undocumented immigrants. Net migration to the u.s. From mexico has been zero for years now, at least since 2014.

100%

Old 12-12-2018, 02:55 PM

15,713 posts, read 9,525,892 times
So many people I talk to in real life comes back to one reason they voted for Trump -- Hillary. They tell me that "no mater how bad Trump is, Hillary wuld be worse." Some of them say Killary or Hitlery. I know immigration is a big deal to a lot of folks, but not being Hillary is why a lot of people voted for the president.

Old 12-12-2018, 03:03 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,359,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
they will when Schumer and Pelosi crumble at Trump's feet soon.
Hardly. Schumer and Pelosi baited him into making shutting down the government HIS responsibility and call. On TV. A political gift to the Democrats.

Old 12-12-2018, 03:11 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,354,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
So many people I talk to in real life comes back to one reason they voted for Trump -- Hillary. They tell me that "no mater how bad Trump is, Hillary wuld be worse." Some of them say Killary or Hitlery. I know immigration is a big deal to a lot of folks, but not being Hillary is why a lot of people voted for the president.
Obviously untrue. Clinton won the popular vote by a considerable margin.

Old 12-12-2018, 03:12 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Trump made it very clear from day 1 that he was going to build the Wall. He repeated it frequently during speeches and rallies throughout his campaign. It was his defining, signature issue.

So, everybody who voted for Trump knew that he was going to build the Wall if he was elected President.
And he said Mexico would pay for it. Period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies