Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2018, 09:41 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchee View Post
Good riddance if that's true.

I thought Spicer was bad but Sarah takes it to a whole new level by not doing her job of giving daily press briefings and when she does every few weeks, she constantly lies, deflects and spins her story to the detriment of America. We are better off NOT having press briefings since nothing that comes out her mouth is believable.
So true.

Old 12-28-2018, 02:12 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,228,838 times
I like her but can't see anyone staying in a position with the current media circus for more that a year or so. It's just emotionally draining dealing with such stupidity and negativity from the press.

Old 12-28-2018, 05:22 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,290,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
I certainly agree with you on an objective basis, but I'm not sure that applies within the GOP, certainly not the hardcore Trump base. I would guess she will have lucrative opportunities in the private sector - at least for now, while Trump has some power so currying favor with people in his orbit can still be helpful.

Of course that means down the road, when he's out of office (which will be the case one way or the other, regardless of the outcome of the Mueller probe) and there is no longer any benefit in trying to be on his good side, I suspect that the long term prospects for SHS and other members of the Trump administration may be less rosy than members of other administrations. Typically, you are pretty well set forever going forward when you've been in a presidential administration but in this case, I think that Trump has burned so many bridges that even the GOP will want to wash their hands of everything connected to him once he's out of office and no longer has any actual power.
I like to think of it as The Individual 1 Effect. I mean, how many careers has that man destroyed at this point? Is there a running tally?

Old 12-28-2018, 05:41 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,671,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
The woman has skills, you cant deny. Hate on losers. Shameful how they (sour grapes lefties) have shamed her looks, weight and ability. They know no low.

The women's only skill is that she defends the pathological liar who is her Boss with zeel and she lies as much as he does.

Old 12-28-2018, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
The women's only skill is that she defends the pathological liar who is her Boss with zeel and she lies as much as he does.
SHS is probably the only person on Earth who can give Individual 1 a run for his money on the number of lies told. As has been said, I don’t know how she sleeps at night.

Old 12-28-2018, 05:51 AM

30,377 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatblueheron View Post
O.M.G.

PLEASE let this be true...

we don't need her hostility and snide comments, the White House is bad enough already...
Sorry Demonic Fat Shamers, Sarah is killin it every day and will have her choice of sticking around and kicking Fake News ass daily in her current job or her next one.

Old 12-28-2018, 07:53 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,847,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
SHS is probably the only person on Earth who can give Individual 1 a run for his money on the number of lies told. As has been said, I don’t know how she sleeps at night.
Wonder, what the job pays? There is no amount of money that would have me stand up and lie every day for my boss. Seems like she could be charged for aiding and covering up for the liar in chief.

Old 12-28-2018, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollygee View Post
Wonder, what the job pays? There is no amount of money that would have me stand up and lie every day for my boss. Seems like she could be charged for aiding and covering up for the liar in chief.
If we’re lucky, her time will come!

It seems staffers make close to $200k.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/theov...2014/11916165/

Old 12-28-2018, 07:55 AM

1,273 posts, read 1,640,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
Sorry Demonic Fat Shamers, Sarah is killin it every day and will have her choice of sticking around and kicking Fake News ass daily in her current job or her next one.
I hate the body and looks shaming as well. Just stick to her laughable lying and projection,

Old 12-28-2018, 08:24 AM

9,694 posts, read 7,396,690 times
what is her job, to tell the press and public, what the president, and her administration tells her. she has no dog in the fight, she makes no policy, no decision, she is only to tell you what he says.

yes they could be lies, but they didnt come from her. so the press attack her in public and on media. Its not her lies. its her boss. she not defending him, she just repeating what she was told.

so the press and haters come back with, she fat, she ugly, she a racist, she lying. None of that is true, she is just repeating what she was told. Now if you dont like what she saying, the press job is to report it. not attack people on it. I think the wh press wants to be investigating reporter, when they need to just report the news. quit added their opinion because it opposed their liberal mindset. It was like this with obama too
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies