Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2018, 05:38 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,698,674 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Maybe because most of the people in New Mexico doesn't want a wall!

Poll: Most in New Mexico oppose border wall despite security concerns

LAWL. They only polled 423 people. 0.02% of the population.

You guys fall for it hook line & sinker every single time.

Old 12-31-2018, 05:42 PM

4,087 posts, read 3,254,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

Tell us .... Do believe the DC Obama home has a LITERAL WALL? Tell us .....
Neighbors do not see it as a wall. They have similar fencing..

Then you accuse the rest of Exaggerations as rhetoric to mock. You accuse others and just keep it spinning.

Old 12-31-2018, 05:44 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,859,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecoalman View Post
The fence is not that high and can be scaled, in my youth I could of been over it in seconds. As I mentioned they are replacing it with much higher fence that has measures to impede scaling it. They have limited options because they do not want it to look like some prison or whatever.
The problem with a fence is that there is this technology called...a wire cutter!

Old 12-31-2018, 05:44 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,180,411 times
Trump has told about 8000 DOCUMENTED lies so far since he took office. This is just one more.

Old 12-31-2018, 05:45 PM

532 posts, read 448,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavePa View Post
Tell us .... Do believe the DC Obama home has a LITERAL WALL? Tell us .....
Neighbors do not see it as a wall. They have similar fencing..

Then you accuse the rest of Exaggerations as rhetoric to mock.

but I guess only on the Southern edge of their property?

Old 12-31-2018, 05:49 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,698,674 times
You guys have rooked by the MSM yet again. Here they are clearly building a wall.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-DC-home.html

Old 12-31-2018, 06:22 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,587,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janellen View Post
Here's the border in New Mexico. I think we could do better than this.

That looks like an out of date photo.

These days, this is what's being installed.

Nothing like that little brick wall at the Obama's DC residence.

Old 12-31-2018, 06:39 PM

4,087 posts, read 3,254,222 times
Quote:
You guys have rooked by the MSM yet again. Here they are clearly building a wall.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-DC-home.html
OMG ... the brick columns are being called the wall. The fence installed would be useless at the border. That was Trump's supposedly point.

No one would use WALL to describe the fence. I'd call the solid brick WALL near me around a old Monetary a wall.

I'm still wondering if you accepted the fact yet also ... That TRUMP CONCEDED He will settle for a steel-slatted fence MUCH CHEAER THEN THE 5B wall version.... You insider Trump wasn't offering in a cheaper alternative in conceding for compromise.

Then it went to no admitting it was 2.5B the link states.....

You just kept the rhetoric going. I did not check that thread lately. But seems YOU HAD TO GET THE POINT. Trump wants a wall and will accept a fence.

But this Obama fence .... called a wall. Not what he had in mind. JUST GOOD FOR HIS TROOPS TO JUMP ON. Oh, the Obama's have a wall. Heck Trump Tower is his FORTRESS.

Old 12-31-2018, 06:40 PM

47,017 posts, read 26,075,098 times
Quote:

Arts major or Trump U graduate?

Anyway, basic math aside, weren't you guys having hysterical paroxysms over prototypes that looked like this, guaranteed to be unscalable by US Special Forces (as long as they lie)? Now you're looking at a decorative cast iron fence and calling it a "wall".

Last edited by Dane_in_LA; 12-31-2018 at 07:05 PM..

Old 12-31-2018, 07:03 PM

63,032 posts, read 29,235,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavePa View Post
OMG ... the brick columns are being called the wall. The fence installed would be useless at the border. That was Trump's supposedly point.

No one would use WALL to describe the fence. I'd call the solid brick WALL near me around a old Monetary a wall.

I'm still wondering if you accepted the fact yet also ... That TRUMP CONCEDED He will settle for a steel-slatted fence MUCH CHEAER THEN THE 5B wall version.... You insider Trump wasn't offering in a cheaper alternative in conceding for compromise.

Then it went to no admitting it was 2.5B the link states.....

You just kept the rhetoric going. I did not check that thread lately. But seems YOU HAD TO GET THE POINT. Trump wants a wall and will accept a fence.

But this Obama fence .... called a wall. Not what he had in mind. JUST GOOD FOR HIS TROOPS TO JUMP ON. Oh, the Obama's have a wall. Heck Trump Tower is his FORTRESS.

Even congress called for double barriers on the border yet they called it the Secure Fence Act. Who cares what you call it anyway? It takes away from the main point which is about securing the border with a good physical structure.

The Border Patrol are the ones who want the steel slatted type of barrier so that they can see someone approaching from the other side. I've seen pictures of it and I wouldn't call it a mere fence. Again the point is to have a good physical structure to deter illegal entry. All this play on words is just to deflect from that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies