Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2019, 03:56 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,433,006 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Organizers of the New Orleans Women's March say their January event is now off after a "drastic" drop-off in support, The Washington Times reports.

“Due to several issues we have decided it is necessary to cancel the 2019 Women’s March in New Orleans,” the National Organization for Women’s Baton Rouge chapter posted on social media Friday.

Though they did not initially specify the "issues" that led to NOW canceling the New Orleans Women's March — one of the largest in the country — a further statement indicated a severe drop-off in both participation and fundraising after two major exposes in Tablet and in The New York Times revealed that the national Women's March's hierarchy was a hotbed of anti-Semitic thought.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/39833...-emily-zanotti

Respec wammen unless they're White and/or Jewish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2019, 03:59 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,738,278 times
The articles I read the day before said it was canceled because and I quote, "it was overwhelmingly white."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...uld-be-n953281

Old 01-01-2019, 04:08 PM

4,660 posts, read 4,124,578 times
There is nothing more beautiful in this universe than leftist cannibalism. Any white person voting Democrat is an idiot and any Jew is suicidal. The party has been taken over by people who would literally like to see both groups disappear from the narrative on any scale that they can be made to.

As for the "lack of interest" aspect, yes, they have done their venting, and now it is business as usual. The most remarkable thing about the Trump administration is just how like it always is that it is. The president accomlished a couple of big things, got wiped out in first midterms, and is now trying to figure out how to limp on. As the jive guy said in Airplane, pray to Jay, I know the same ol' same ol'.

Old 01-01-2019, 06:58 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,752,250 times
Probably those damn Jews behind this!!

(please turn on your sarcasm meters)

Old 01-02-2019, 12:04 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,056,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post
There is nothing more beautiful in this universe than leftist cannibalism. Any white person voting Democrat is an idiot and any Jew is suicidal. The party has been taken over by people who would literally like to see both groups disappear from the narrative on any scale that they can be made to.

As for the "lack of interest" aspect, yes, they have done their venting, and now it is business as usual. The most remarkable thing about the Trump administration is just how like it always is that it is. The president accomlished a couple of big things, got wiped out in first midterms, and is now trying to figure out how to limp on. As the jive guy said in Airplane, pray to Jay, I know the same ol' same ol'.

The problem with feminism is that different schools of feminism go against each other. Intersectionality of feminism tried to bring all factions of feminism together, but when. Tamika Mallory, Carmen Perez, and Linda sarsour attacked jews in the feminists echo chambers. The feminists movement began to fall apart. You have different schools of feminism. You have mainline feminism, than you have intersectionality feminism, radical feminists, black feminist, Islamic feminism, Christian feminism, none transgender feminism, lesbian feminism. All of these groups are fighting each other. And will consume each other.

Old 01-02-2019, 05:27 AM

3,650 posts, read 3,787,843 times
The decline, and eventual demise, of this organization is a relief to me.

I know a few women who consider themselves "feminists" and thought this outfit was great and going to do good. While I think they see boogey men where there are none, I wondered why they couldn't see the actual evil of this group. I'm glad to learn that many are able.

Old 01-02-2019, 06:41 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,602,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cachibatches View Post

I know. It is kind of funny.

This is a long term problem for Dems as they play to groups they are not naturally aligned with. the whole courting Sarsour thing makes no sense given Islams proclivities like throwing gays off buildings or for that matter, praying alot. They are pushing Jewish Dems away.

(Aside. Am I the only one who gets a mental image of a raptor dinosaur when they mention Sarsour? Saurosaurus Rex)

Old 01-02-2019, 06:53 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,847,983 times
Their money dried up. Where's Georgie?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies