Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2019, 07:51 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,702,132 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
Apparently liberals or those against the MAGA hats do care more about veterans than the right wing zealots on here - including you.

And you base this on someone who falsely attacks teenagers?

Native American "Harassed" By MAGA Kids Exposed As Outrage-Culture Grifter

Any sensible person would call him a disgrace to his fellow veterans.

Old 01-22-2019, 07:52 AM

63,038 posts, read 29,243,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Mr. Phillips is revealed is a liar several times in the unedited videos that have come out. The left has been unable to produce even ONE video where the kids are saying "Build the wall". A media does exist, that I have posted, where Phillip's partner is making racist comments to the children, telling them "go back to Europe".

Why would an Amerindian take offense at a chant "build the wall" anyway? They are just as much American citizens as anyone else. Do they want their country invaded? I mean after all many of them think this country was supposedly invaded hundreds of years ago. Why would they want a repeat of that? It makes no sense at all.

Those chanting "go back to Europe" are the racist ones. Why don't they go back over the Bering Strait where their ancestors came from then?

Old 01-22-2019, 07:53 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,643,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
What is the big deal about this story?

There wasn't even any violent encounter here.
exactly. even if it had occurred as the SJWs wanted so desperately for us to believe (which it of course did not), it should have been an extremely minor story. instead, within hours it was a world-wide screeching outrage.

says a lot.

Old 01-22-2019, 07:55 AM

78,581 posts, read 60,785,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i guess those raped women in short skirts were just asking for it...
So basically, Sharks manifesto is that if you see someone with a political sticker, button, hat or whatnot that *bothers* you, it's an excuse to initiate confrontation, to say racist stuff, intimidate etc. Unless of course they're a group Sharks agrees with in which case um....doing it is wrong.

Made all the more hilarious because it was a mere 10 years ago during the 2008 primaries that the HILLARY supporters were widely called racists because white voters tended to vote about 60/40 for her (some states) while black voters went about 90/10 for Obama.

Doesn't take much to get called racist these days, except calling people cracker...that's NOT racist because it targets people for their race....but they um started it because they're racist because me and my friends say so.

Old 01-22-2019, 07:56 AM

4,067 posts, read 2,278,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
So then liberals who get threatened online should be upheld by conservative... no?
Unbelievable! That’s the only comment you have from that entire post?

2,306 posts, read 1,708,125 times
I've been following this all weekend. It sounds like it was chaotic and not straight forward. I for one see it this way, there were three groups behaving less than stellar. Two were groups of adults and one was a group of children. I don't hold the children to the same standard I do the adults especially when the group of children were just minding their own business and approached (and harassed) by both groups of adults.

52,708 posts, read 34,643,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirl64 View Post
I'm sorry, I'm about as left as they come, but it doesn't look to me like those kids initiated that encounter.
an honest leftie.

see? i told you they exist

Old 01-22-2019, 07:57 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,023,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Not quite. The Native American assumed it was the kids causing the problem because some of them were wearing MEGA hats as if that's somehow illegal. Then he went on to tell the media how the kids were the trouble makers. He lied and doubled down on his lie because he's a Trump hater irregardless of the harm done to those kids and their school.
Well, I was giving the Indian a pass on it. He was no physical threat. Sure he lied I guess, but he did mellow things I think. The more important part is how people react to the media without knowing anything about what is going on. That part is disheartening. I feel bad for that kid smiling. He was being threatened by the racists just as everyone was leaving school. Being threatened by grown men. He stood his ground and smiled as if to say, you can't bother me. Not physical, just making his statement. I have no problem with him standing there. He and his classmates were attacked by adults. He stood tall. Well done.

Old 01-22-2019, 07:58 AM

15,545 posts, read 10,535,536 times
I finally got to see the entire video. Yeah, those boys didn't do anything wrong. Not sure why this became such a big story. Guess the media doesn't have enough to talk about. Anyway, from here on out, I hope everyone just leaves those kids alone.

Old 01-22-2019, 07:58 AM

11,904 posts, read 5,602,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
fantastic post with so many excellent points, reminding me why, for the umpteenth time, three wolves is one of my all-time favorite C-D posters.
This may surprise you, but she's one of my favorites, as well, and I consider her a friend.

My comment was not intended to be an attack on those kids. It was intended to point out the fact that the entire story has gotten completely blown out of proportion - effectively making public reaction more of a "thing" than the event itself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.