Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2019, 11:27 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
If Trump was truly about challenging the establishment, then he would not have signed the last omnibus bill, rather than signing it, saying that he didn't like it, and wouldn't do it again.
Trump is all about the establishment.

proof?

easy!

Trump supported a tax plan that has enriched the 0.1% hugely.
Trump put making billionaires richer over average working americans.
Trump insisted on additional tax breaks for real estate investors.

So either Trump voters are all worth over 22 Million
or have incomes above 400k a year or are large active RE investors

we don't really need to know anything else, Trump put the rich and powerful ahead of working stiffs and he did it knowing it would mean no money for Walls etc.....

Old 01-23-2019, 11:30 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
What does it Take for you Republicans to Realize That Trump is Owned by the Russians?

Proof!
Are you one of those same guys who want to shut down the investigations?

Old 01-23-2019, 11:33 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Trump is all about the establishment.

proof?

easy!

Trump supported a tax plan that has enriched the 0.1% hugely.
Trump put making billionaires richer over average working americans.
Trump insisted on additional tax breaks for real estate investors.

So either Trump voters are all worth over 22 Million or have incomes above 400k a year or are large active RE investors

we don't really need to know anything else, Trump put the rich and powerful ahead of working stiffs and he did it knowing it would mean no money for Walls etc.....
1. the tax plan was not trumps, it came from the republican congress...Trumps plan reduced the brackets down to 3 or 4, which is NOT what was passed

2. both trumps plan and the plan that actually passed helped ALL...every bracket (except the 10% bracket) was lowered. 95% of filers will pay/owe less taxes and get bigger refunds

Old 01-23-2019, 11:33 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Are you one of those same guys who want to shut down the investigations?
The typical logic of a Trump supporter. They want evidence but they don't want the gathering of it.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:38 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
The typical logic of a Trump supporter. They want evidence but they don't want the gathering of it.
are you trying to be a typical lying liberal....

I want Mueller to finish....I want a thorough investigation...and I want mauler to spill the beans on ALL OF IT...if trump is implicated, so be it...but I KNOW that Obama, Hitlery, Kerry, Podesda, Lynch, Comey, McCabe are all tied into this nefarious affair also... so I waiting to see if Mueller is honest enough to implicate them too, or is it really just a witchhunt to get trump....

but liberals will deny that the Clintons or their messiah obozo was involved.... talk about denying evidence

by the way...I voted for Johnson, as I don't like trump....but he is certainly a better choice than hitlery clinton

Old 01-23-2019, 11:44 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post

Hating Trump and wanting to believe every rumor was never evidence worthy of investigation. Its backward like the nuts gathering squirrels.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:48 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
1. the tax plan was not trumps, it came from the republican congress...Trumps plan reduced the brackets down to 3 or 4, which is NOT what was passed

2. both trumps plan and the plan that actually passed helped ALL...every bracket (except the 10% bracket) was lowered. 95% of filers will pay/owe less taxes and get bigger refunds
NOPE YOU ARE WRONG.

Let me help you...

As POTUS Trump appointed various folk to carry out his desired policies. In the case of the Tax scam the Trump administration in conjunction with members of congress drew up a tax plan.....

In the case of the Trump tax scam it was Trump's admin and the republican controlled congress that came up with the plan. NOT paul ryan, not my neighbors dog.

You don't get to pretend Trump is not culpable he most certainly is. and TRUMP benefited directly by inserting a massive loophole for large scale RE investors.....

so workingclass hero lets see you put forth a REAL argument relieving Trump of responsibility for HIS actions. I get you are very disappointed with what Trump did, but you should at least try to realistic.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:50 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,523,421 times
The DNC is mad at Russia because they 'think' they are trying to manipulate our election by exposing that the DNC is manipulating our election.

Old 01-23-2019, 11:53 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,285,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
No; but I do remember when Americans were all diving under their school desks......because of the Russians.

Russians = NBFF's

Saudi Royals who provided passports and identity kits and some financing to those who killed over 3000 of your fellow citizens on your soil …..also your NBFF's

Americans are weird when it comes to how they treat their allies versus how they treat proven antagonists...….or …….they're just plain stupid. I vote the latter.
Jesus, how old are you??

Old 01-23-2019, 12:03 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Jesus, how old are you??
I can help you with that question:

https://livinghistoryfarm.org/farmin...s/life_04.html

Better pics:

https://theweek.com/captured/722874/...a-duckandcover

Notice PFC Bitteman's M1 Garand still service issued?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies