Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2019, 02:28 PM

6,456 posts, read 7,028,935 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Trump University does not give you the least bit of a hint to what a POS Trump is? Really? And your making light of his administration people and cronies working for a foreign adversary is pathetic comrade.
Oh it's a fake for profit school....but I don't believe he personally administered it. I think he sold his brand name to someone who created a pyramid scheme business model at the height of his popularity--much like he did with other things. Trump steaks, Trump wine etc appear to be just business ventures with just his name on it.

I don't agree with the working with "foreign adversaries" part personally. Where's the "collusion?" AM I suppose to be appalled that the Dems had their email hacked that exposed the corruption within their own party?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2019, 02:28 PM

13,267 posts, read 21,897,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
1. None of those people are Trump.

2. The vast majority of crimes/indictments are for process crimes generated by the investigation is itself.

How many crimes has anyone been indicted for actually pre-date the investigation?

How many actually have anything to do with Russia or Russian collusion?
The way the noose works is that you bust everyone around your subject for process crimes which allows you to secure confessions and more evidence of your real subject and their crimes which are the heart of the matter. The noose is tightening.

Old 01-26-2019, 02:29 PM

10,512 posts, read 5,193,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
2. The vast majority of crimes/indictments are for process crimes generated by the investigation is itself

Ah, "process crimes." Kind of like a "perjury trap." If you always tell the truth, it's impossible to commit a process crime or to get caught in a perjury trap. You can only get in trouble if you lie under oath.

The fact that so many of Trump's inner circle are caught in perjury traps or process crimes strongly suggests there's a coverup. Watergate II.

Old 01-26-2019, 02:31 PM

14,887 posts, read 10,069,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Ah, "process crimes." Kind of like a "perjury trap." If you always tell the truth, it's impossible to commit a process crime or to get caught in a perjury trap. You can only get in trouble if you lie under oath.
That isn't true at all. If the person doing the interviewing and investigating is lying then it's pretty easy to tell the truth and end up accused and charged with a crime.

Old 01-26-2019, 02:32 PM

13,267 posts, read 21,897,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Oh it's a fake for profit school....but I don't believe he personally administered it. I think he sold his brand name to someone who created a pyramid scheme business model at the height of his popularity--much like he did with other things. Trump steaks, Trump wine etc appear to be just business ventures with just his name on it.
Wrong.

Trump University (also known as the Trump Wealth Institute and Trump Entrepreneur Initiative LLC) was an American for-profit education company that ran a real estate training program from 2005 until 2010. It was owned and operated by The Trump Organization.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University

Old 01-26-2019, 02:37 PM

37,962 posts, read 17,940,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
4 people sentenced to prison
7 guilty pleas
37 people and entities charged
199 criminal counts

When a large chunk of Trump's inner circle is in jail, served time or has been indicted, isn't that an obvious factual clue that the entire Trump White House is crooked, corrupt and criminal, including the president himself?

What's it going to take for conservatives to finally admit that Trump is a corrupt con man and Republicans should no longer support him?
Why Can't Elliott_CA Admit that he is conning people by trying to connect Trump with Conservatives. Isn't that an obvious factual clue that the entire OP is crooked, corrupt and criminal, including the progressives themselves?

Trump isn't conservative. Conservatives dont vote to increase spending. Anything to cover up for the fact that progressive policies are failures. Any wonder why the OP wont discuss policy?

Old 01-26-2019, 02:38 PM

21,427 posts, read 7,497,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
You might as well call us all deplorables, is worked out great for the last old hag who tried it.
That's really disingenuous.

The candidate Clinton was not calling all Trump supporters deplorable, but pointing out that plenty of the most deplorable people in our society were indeed supporting Trump. I agree with that assessment.

Trump snagged the support of racist hate mongers, he sent out enough dog whistles to call out a whole kennel, and the number of hate crimes jumped in our country concurrent with his campaign. Trump threw cheap insults about and encouraged vitriol in our public discourse, and dragged the whole country down to new lows ... that was deplorable too.

Trump promoted hoaxes, in this day and age that alone should disqualify him. He traffics in lies, and many of his supporters will defend his lies, that is pretty deplorable.

So if you identify with racism, hate and lies yes, I guess you could say I think of you as deplorable. But if you do not do those things and are a Trump supporter I would think of you as an ordinary Republican.

You don't get the rank until you've earned it.

Old 01-26-2019, 02:40 PM

6,456 posts, read 7,028,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Wrong.

Trump University (also known as the Trump Wealth Institute and Trump Entrepreneur Initiative LLC) was an American for-profit education company that ran a real estate training program from 2005 until 2010. It was owned and operated by The Trump Organization.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University
Fair enough, but I don't see where he personally administered it.

BTW, were you as upset when Bill Clinton profited from his fake for-profit, or was this outage reserved for Trump?

Please be honest

Inside Bill Clinton’s nearly $18 million job as ‘honorary chancellor’ of a for-profit college

The guest list for a private State Department dinner on higher- education policy was taking shape when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton offered a suggestion.

In addition to recommending invitations for leaders from a community college and a church-funded institution, Clinton wanted a representative from a for-profit college company called Laureate International Universities, which, she explained in an email to her chief of staff that was released last year, was “the fastest growing college network in the world.”

There was another reason Clinton favored setting a seat aside for Laureate at the August 2009 event: The company was started by a businessman, Doug Becker, “who Bill likes a lot,” the secretary wrote, referring to her husband, the former president.

Nine months later, Laureate signed Bill Clinton to a lucrative deal as a consultant and “honorary chancellor,” paying him $17.6 million over five years until the contract ended in 2015 as Hillary Clinton launched her campaign for president."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.98b42d870b63

Old 01-26-2019, 02:42 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,689,579 times
My judgement of Trump is based on the fact that the people he brought in to be his close associates and inner circle were supposed to be the "best people" according to him. As stated by the OP, many of them have been proven guilty, been indicted or are under Federal Investigation.
The actual "best people", who worked for the Trump Administration, those with a proven record of honesty, integrity and patriotism, have all resigned in disgust or been fired for not showing loyalty to Trump over their oath to the constitution.

Bottom line on Trump, You lie with dogs, you get fleas.

Old 01-26-2019, 02:42 PM

37,962 posts, read 17,940,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
That's really disingenuous.

The candidate Clinton was not calling all Trump supporters deplorable, but pointing out that plenty of the most deplorable people in our society were indeed supporting Trump. I agree with that assessment.
Yet more deplorable people supported Hillary.

Quote:
Trump snagged the support of racist hate mongers, he sent out enough dog whistles to call out a whole kennel, and the number of hate crimes jumped in our country concurrent with his campaign. Trump threw cheap insults about and encouraged vitriol in our public discourse, and dragged the whole country down to new lows ... that was deplorable too.
That's just something you made up in order to deflect from all the failed policies you and Hillary support. You had no problem with Hillary calling Muslims crazy to cover up her nation building in Benghazi that got 4 Americans killed.

Quote:
Trump promoted hoaxes, in this day and age that alone should disqualify him. He traffics in lies, and many of his supporters will defend his lies, that is pretty deplorable.
The only deplorable thing is your post falsely playing the race card.

Quote:
So if you identify with racism, hate and lies yes, I guess you could say I think of you as deplorable. But if you do not do those things and are a Trump supporter I would think of you as an ordinary Republican.
Like you do with Hillary and in this post.

Quote:
You don't get to wear the label until you've earned it.
And the sick, twisted dishonest, hypocritical deplorables on the left have earned it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies