Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2019, 08:58 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,121,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
Ballistic? No
Balls? Yes. Finally we have a POTUS who isn't a wimp!

Trump is the weakest & wimpiest POTUS going back several generations. Not to mention the dumbest to ever hold any office.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2019, 09:13 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
Maybe Trump is right, he's jealous of his wife's success. It isn't just lack of respect for her job, it is lack of respect for her. She should kick him to the curb, I sure would. Unless... something else is going on.
So you would kick to the curb a husband who is bringing over 30 times as much money into the family pie as you are ?

I doubt it.

Old 03-20-2019, 09:22 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,698,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
KellyAnne Conway is embarrassing herself.

Kellyanne has been married to George for 18 years. Is she going to continue showing up to work everyday for a boss that keeps insulting her husband?!!?

More than that, look at tapes of Kellyanne just a few years ago when she was bashing Trump herself, and calling him an idiot. She flip flopped when he offered her a position and now she loves him ! She is a phoney.

No wonder her husband is on the other side of the fence.

Old 03-20-2019, 09:29 AM

15,047 posts, read 8,874,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
More than that, look at tapes of Kellyanne just a few years ago when she was bashing Trump herself, and calling him an idiot. She flip flopped when he offered her a position and now she loves him ! She is a phoney.

She's an opportunist. She'll shill for whoever will give her a platform and pay her.

Old 03-20-2019, 09:34 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,844,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
He's obviously willing to take it, else he would have stopped long ago.
Well there you go then.

Old 03-20-2019, 09:41 AM

19,637 posts, read 12,231,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
So you would kick to the curb a husband who is bringing over 30 times as much money into the family pie as you are ?

I doubt it.
Uh huh. Some people don't marry for money, or stay married for it, yuck, I think that is called a golden cage.

Old 03-20-2019, 09:58 AM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie45 View Post
Balls? Yes. Finally we have a POTUS who isn't a wimp!

by replying in a twitter-tatrum like a hyper-sensitive 11 year-old?

that ain't cajones in my book.

Old 03-20-2019, 10:00 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
by replying in a twitter-tatrum like a hyper-sensitive 11 year-old?

that ain't cajones in my book.
Wouldn't it be nice if Trump took some time out from "punching back ten times as hard" and actually did some work? Well, on second thought...

Old 03-20-2019, 10:14 AM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
"George Conway, often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him, is VERY jealous of his wife’s success & angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted. I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!"
bwahahahahaha!!!

too damn funny. this would be considered a childish response coming from a middle-schooler let alone the POTUS.

lets break it down:

" ...[ george ] is VERY jealous of his wife’s success..."

we've already seen in this thread that george has had more financial success then kellyanne and their achievements are comparable ( arguing in front of the SCOTUS vs advisor to POTUS ).

"...& angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted."

the contemporaneous reporting ( from both right and left-wing sources ) shows that the WH offered conway the position and he gracefully declined.

"I barely know him...."

and yet there's a personal letter from trump to conway praising his legal skills....... and his voice.

Commander Thin-Skin is attempting revisionist history because conway has hurt his sensitive little feelings ( and his supporters are, yet again, buying the lies )

Old 03-20-2019, 10:25 AM

11,046 posts, read 5,271,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post

that's politics.......Hillary trashed Obama in 2007/2008 and both didn't like each other and she went work for him as Secretary of State and both kissed each other's behinds when it look so fake.

Romney trashed Trump in 2016 then when Trump won, Mitt went to kiss his ring hoping for the SOS job........American Politics is like pro wrestling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies