Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2019, 08:02 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesemont View Post
She's perhaps the worst candidate you can imagine. Remember when Janet Reno ran for something? Pocahontas is even worse than Reno.
So what? She is not going to get out of Iowa.

Old 02-10-2019, 08:04 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Quote:
I think you're upset because he used the left's technique against them.

Nah, it's just that lyin' Donny commenting on anyone else's dishonesty is laughable in the extreme. A classic case of the man in the glass house casting stones. WHAT a putz!

Old 02-10-2019, 08:06 AM

7,511 posts, read 4,354,336 times
Quote:
I think you're right. They can dish it out but they sure can't take it. It's all from the Alinski playbook, it's part of their religion. I can't count how many times they use derogatory terms and ridicule against their political adversaries. But when used against them they wail like stuck pigs. Just for once I wish they could take a good hard look in the mirror. They're nothing more than a bunch of hypocrites of the worst order. Yet they just can't seem to figure out why they are loathed by so many?

Old 02-10-2019, 08:07 AM

958 posts, read 304,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
So what? She is not going to get out of Iowa.
It makes you wonder what buffoon WILL emerge from that Democrat clown car of candidates.

Old 02-10-2019, 08:12 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,897,671 times
Quote:
When has the left used it and it stuck? I'll agree with your point. Not the fact that Warren is Native but used it when she said she didn't. That said Trump mudslings because he always did it. A tiger never changes its stripes and a cheetah never loses its spots.

Old 02-10-2019, 08:12 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,087,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
I find it more alarming that he’s using the trail of tears to ridicule his opponents. Pocahontas was funny, this is just tone deaf for thousands of people who’s ancestors died on the trail of tears.
I repped you on this .

I find this totally despicable as the first americans ,our natives , have suffered enough.using the name of a native who did others a great service,in a mocking way just shows what a total subhuman that white house resident is.

Old 02-10-2019, 08:17 AM

7,511 posts, read 4,354,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
I repped you on this .

I find this totally despicable as the first americans ,our natives , have suffered enough.using the name of a native who did others a great service,in a mocking way just shows what a total subhuman that white house resident is.
Thanks for proving my point of using derogatory terminology! Did you break you're mirror yet? If Warren didn't lie about her Native American heritage in order to advance her career none of this would have happened. I don't think there can be anything worse than using the suffering of first Americans, our natives for her own personal gain while knowing full well it was a lie that she concocted.

It's no different than claiming to be a victim of the holocaust, when you weren't even around at that time. Or claiming that you are a military veteran but never served a day in your life. I'm glad that Trump called her out on it, it serves her right and guarantees that she'll never become president.

Last edited by Ex New Yorker; 02-10-2019 at 08:30 AM..

Old 02-10-2019, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
When has the left used it and it stuck? I'll agree with your point. Not the fact that Warren is Native but used it when she said she didn't. That said Trump mudslings because he always did it. A tiger never changes its stripes and a cheetah never loses its spots.
Sarah Palin. Totally undeserved. She was more qualified to be president than 0bummer, and she wasn't even running for that job.

The idiot AOC is truly deserving of ridicule for being stupid. But she is protected by the Soros media.

Old 02-10-2019, 08:19 AM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
I repped you on this .

But your not mad at warren for using her non-heritage to move forward in life.....

Old 02-10-2019, 08:21 AM

Quote:
I repped you on this .

Is it worse than the 'stolen valor' Warren used when she gamed the system to advance her career on the backs of these Indians?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies