Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2019, 09:22 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,652,334 times

Advertisements

People prayed to God to get the lying phycopath Trump into the White House. Shout at the devil!

Old 02-10-2019, 09:23 AM

8,059 posts, read 3,945,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Warren is fully capable of squashing Trump in intelligence, knowledge and the ability to articulate in 30 seconds flat.
LoL! The DNA fiasco pretty well demonstrates that Trump can play Liz like a Stradivarius.

Old 02-10-2019, 09:26 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Looks like warren is going to continue to get the equivalent of a public shaming in the town square at the hands of Trump. Couldnt happen to a nicer person

Old 02-10-2019, 09:26 AM

6,227 posts, read 3,409,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesemont View Post
It really is masterful how the President has mortally wounded Elizabeth Warren's presidential campaign. Here is his latest tweet:

"Today Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to by me as Pocahontas, joined the race for President. Will she run as our first Native American presidential candidate, or has she decided that after 32 years, this is not playing so well anymore? See you on the campaign TRAIL, Liz!"

By constantly referring to her as "Pocahontas", he's done several things:

1) First he has established and firmly entrenched the narrative on her, on her dishonestly, that she repeatedly lied about being an Indian. He even forced her to make a ridiculous promo-ad in which she paid an 'expert' to conduct a DNA test on her, which basically proved his assertion that she is NOT an Inidan.

2) He has established the narrative on Warren as a subject of ridicule. The leftwing media isn't used to this. THEY are the ones used to calling the shots to form public opinion. Trump has overridden them. The media's attempts to frame Trump as racist towards Indians or misogynistic have all failed. They would have brought down lesser men. The ridicule technique works especially well with Warren, because she's slightly goofy with her frequent and pious outrage. She's like the bitchy English teacher in 10th grade everybody hated.

3) Most importantly, Trump is using the Saul Alinsky method of ridicule AGAINST the Marxists. Said Alinsky:

“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. It is also
infuriating to the opposition, which reacts to your advantage, and there is no defense against it"

And this is exactly what Trump has done to the left and Warren. She's toast. Well done, Mr. President !

Actually Elizabeth Warren formerly known as Pocahontas hasn't needed Trump to make fun of her....she does it all by herself. Wait a minute while I get a beer type stuff.....Now you gotta laugh at that phony put on moment.

Old 02-10-2019, 09:32 AM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
Warren appropriated an entire heritage to receive preferential consideration in both academia and within the Texas BAR association. Total BS! My great grandmother was an American Indian ... I knew her ... and I don't claim native American ancestry because it is both dishonest and disingenuous.

Fauxcahontas is despicable and deserves all the ridicule that comes with her selfish and abhorrent deeds.
I agree that it was wrong what Warren did. What do you think about the guy who steals money from needy children via his bogus foundation.

That’s worse, no?

Old 02-10-2019, 09:34 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,449,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Actually Elizabeth Warren formerly known as Pocahontas hasn't needed Trump to make fun of her....she does it all by herself. Wait a minute while I get a beer type stuff.....Now you gotta laugh at that phony put on moment.
Clever moniker you have.

Old 02-10-2019, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I agree that it was wrong what Warren did. What do you think about the guy who steals money from needy children via his bogus foundation.

That’s worse, no?
I don't talk about Bill or Hillary Clinton that way.

Old 02-10-2019, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
so you consider trump a total tool bag because he ridicules his opponents, but praise obama and clinton when they do the exact same thing? hypocrisy ring a bell to you? politicians have been ridiculing their opponents since the craft was created.

Quote:
Only days before he will nominate Barack Obama for re-election, a new report claims that in 2008, former President Bill Clinton said of him: “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”

Quote:
A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee,” Clinton is quoted as saying in “Game Change,” by John Heilemann and Mark Halperin.

https://nypost.com/2012/09/03/bill-c...obama-in-2008/

Now can you image how liberals and the MSM would have reacted if Trump had said that above^^. But when Slick Willie said the above not a peep.

Old 02-10-2019, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
Clever moniker you have.

Your point?

Old 02-10-2019, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Your point?
I was admiring your screen name. That's all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies