Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2019, 12:31 PM

16,142 posts, read 10,822,896 times

Advertisements

Funny, we would not have given this as much attention if Trump hadn't made a fool of himself over it. What a dick. He can't leave things alone even when it is in his best interests.

That's what we know about his lies -- he lies even when it would be in his interests to tell the truth. That's what he does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2019, 12:40 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,279,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
This tweet just proves that all Trump does is watch TV.
Bingo. And Tweet.

He can’t formulate policy. He can’t give details on a single issue that he claims is important.

But he knows ALL about what Hollywood is doing. He’s lazy.

Old 02-25-2019, 12:42 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,443,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
I cannot be bothered to care.

Donald Trump, Spike Lee? Both are insufferable egomaniacs who feel the need to bombard the rest of us with every inane thought that flows through their heads.

I do like Spike's films though. Most of them.
Spike Lee speaks when spoken to. And when asked or expected to deliver a Thank You congratulatory speech at an Awards Ceremony.

Trump again...not on the same playing field with Lee.

Old 02-25-2019, 12:43 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,857,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Displaying what a 'He can dish it out but can't take it' snowflake he is?
He is taking it. Then he is dishing it back in spades. Exposing hypocrites for what they are. Good for him.

Old 02-25-2019, 12:47 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,290,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Bingo. And Tweet.

He can’t formulate policy. He can’t give details on a single issue that he claims is important.

But he knows ALL about what Hollywood is doing. He’s lazy.
he has given many details on issues. It's just the Democrat plantation has told you that he doesn't and every one of his ideas are bad.

Many people watch and read about the Oscars (I didn't watch the Oscars, I just read what Spike said in my newsfeed and it took less than 1 minute to read).......I will bet if a Republican actor made a negative speech about Obama at the Oscars, Obama would find out about it quick on a Sunday night. Actually, that would never happen because their careers would be over. That's how tolerant and open liberal Hollywood is.

Old 02-25-2019, 12:49 PM

13,680 posts, read 20,820,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
Spike Lee speaks when spoken to. And when asked or expected to deliver a Thank You congratulatory speech at an Awards Ceremony.

Trump again...not on the same playing field with Lee.

Oh no. Spike speaks when he wants to, which is pretty much all the time.

Old 02-25-2019, 12:52 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,279,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellion1999 View Post
he has given many details on issues. It's just the Democrat plantation has told you that he doesn't and every one of his ideas are bad.

Many people watch and read about the Oscars (I didn't watch the Oscars, I just read what Spike said in my newsfeed and it took less than 1 minute to read).......I will bet if a Republican actor made a negative speech about Obama at the Oscars, Obama would find out about it quick on a Sunday night. Actually, that would never happen because their careers would be over. That's how tolerant and open liberal Hollywood is.
Obama wouldn’t bother to address it. That’s the difference between a man with class and a man with NO class whatsoever. Obama ignored his critics for the most part and when he did address ‘em, he was never thin skinned or resorted to ad hominem attacks.

Again, big difference in class. Trump inherited millions, but couldn’t buy dignity, integrity or class. His money isn’t long enough to buy those things.

As to Trump’s detailed plans, it’s always “we’re looking at some things,” which is the sum total of his policy outlines. He’s never formulated a policy in his life.

Old 02-25-2019, 12:55 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,651,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
No, 'can't take it' means he goes through life calling others names and speaking ill of them and whining like a pathetic little child when the same is done to him.
sooo.....liberals on CD then..? Didnt realize the POTUS was on here

Old 02-25-2019, 12:57 PM

57,410 posts, read 26,359,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
A tweet is 20 seconds, so why do you care about 20 seconds?
People spend way more time in the bathroom or eating a snack etc.
In fact Trump may have been in the bathroom when he tweeted.
I don’t think he puts much thought into anything he says but a few minutes here and ther over totally meaningless issues adds up. He doesn’t have the attention span for important issues. This is not normal behavior for a president or anyone else i a position of responsibility.

Old 02-25-2019, 01:49 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,456,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I have seen many claims that Spike Lee is a racist, I guess supporting black issues is now considered racist.

Spike Lee is kind of racist, and I don't like the guy, but his comments at the awards didn't even insinuate anything about race. Trump is an absolute dumpster fire of a person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies