Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2019, 06:26 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,861,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
This has been known for a decade or more.....Epstein is thought to be blackmailing buddies on Wall Street (maybe some that caused the Great Recession) and a lot more.

I'm sure we will all find out soon enough. Of course, the Statue of Limitations may have run out on much of his blackmail info...people die, etc. etc.

He should have been put away for good back then. But the Government itself decided to be on HIS side...and those people (Acosta) have been appointed to some of the highest positions in the land - including the office in charge of SEX TRAFFICING.
Meanwhile, the sexual abuse and sex trafficking of young girls continued by Epstein for years!

Lock up everyone who allowed Epstein to get off so easy! They are all guilty!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2019, 06:26 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,653,567 times
It's truly disgusting how you folks are trying to defend your guy. Maybe you haven't been keeping up all these years, so do some research now.

Why was Clinton with Epstein so often?
Why are they refusing to turn over any information about his relationship with this scumbag?
Why did the Clinton's get Laura Silsby out of prison in Haiti when she was arrested for kidnapping children? Look in Wikileaks for the email 'wheels are up'.
What the hell is up with the Podesta's and their pedo-pervy artwork collection?

You think this is just Trump? Or Dershowitz? It involves a lot of rich elitists and it's GLOBAL.

Please do the right thing and stop trying to protect people who are dirty like this. Save your squabbles for other threads - this is about kids being raped - and if you don't condemn those who may be involved - you're apparently okay with it.

Old 07-08-2019, 06:28 PM

35,769 posts, read 21,126,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Why does every topic have to turn into the same argument?
They completely deflected from raping kids to political pasts - Amazing!!

18,058 posts, read 10,385,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
WHAT is your point?? We're not talking about marriage in this thread.
As should be obvious I was answering a question.

And while I think it clear these guys were trafficking in the underage females I do not believe they fit the definition of children. One who is eligible to enter into marriage is outside of the children stage. They may well not be full adults but they are not children either.

20,955 posts, read 8,704,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
This is beyond scary!
I've said it many times on CD and I'm not sure if people believe me - but my wife was elected to office and we found out many things that would make your skin crawl. The county commish tried to feel up my wife...first time he met her...obviously he does it too everyone. There were crime (murder) related to sexual things involving these pols....and many were tied into the Military Industrial Complex and Big Money (large Water Companies, etc. etc. etc.)....

Pretty much anything goes. Normal.

When a guy like that Rep (Amash) quits it's because he sees just a peek of how it really is. Worse than anything you can imagine.

Solutions? Well, not to say they are perfect (in fact, one we knew was involved in this sex stuff), but elect more females to office. Elect more younger folks. Balance it out.

Don't make excuses for terribly immoral behavior from your elected or other officials, etc. etc........

At least that is a start.

This thing is just a clown show. To say it will change anything is like saying that bust of 33,000 pound of coke in Philly hurt the market.

Old 07-08-2019, 06:29 PM

3,864 posts, read 2,237,643 times
Bill Clinton just publicly denied EVER being to Pedo Island. LOL

But, he's on all the flight logs of the Lolita Express!

They're already trying to cover for themselves. They're scared AF.

Old 07-08-2019, 06:31 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,704,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post

And while I think it clear these guys were trafficking in the underage females I do not believe they fit the definition of children. One who is eligible to enter into marriage is outside of the children stage. They may well not be full adults but they are not children either.
Mohammed would approve!

But I do think the term "young teens" is a better descriptor to separate it from Priests, etc. who are usually abusing actual children.

However, this case involves much because there is trafficking...possible kidnapping...dealing commercially in these young teens. AND, a convicted sex offender doing so.....with no end.

Old 07-08-2019, 06:33 PM

4,559 posts, read 1,441,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
People keep missing the key points here. CHILDREN were RAPED.

And this pig pleads not guilty today, saying they were prostitutes. At 13 and 14???
Return of the guillotine if ever there was a time....

Old 07-08-2019, 06:34 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,653,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post

Nits pick.

I don't care what you want to call them - children or teens. It's illegal. And this story has nothing to do with your parents or the ages that some people get married.

Old 07-08-2019, 06:36 PM

78,606 posts, read 60,785,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
As is Ken Starr.

Don’t forget David Koch.
Pretty much the entire NY social scene and both sides of the political fence is "friends with the guy" at one point or another.

The question would be whom joined in as I'm sure most of us are reluctant to hold someone to blame if a social friend was involved in bad deeds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies